Makeup By Jenifer Haupt

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

AMAZING Jenifer is my hero. She made me look the best I ever have in my life both for my bachelorette party and for our wedding. The maid of honor and both moms were also stunning. I think I might need profession hair and makeup before every special event now and I will never choose anyone else. She was so professional and fun to work with.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
2114 P Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
BLOG

iMakeBeautiful

Jenifer Haupt, a Northern California Premier  Professional Makeup Artist, has established herself as the premier Wedding Bridal Makeup Artist  and hair design for the greater Sacramento area.   Jenifer is a leader in the makeup industry for Northern California, Award winning Makeup artist, winning KCRA “A-LIST” Best Mak
eup and Hair Artist in the Sacramento Valley two years in a row. Also voted Favorite Makeup Artist 2012, 2013  and 2014 for Style Magazine for Rocklin, Granit Bay,and Roseville.  Her work can be seen in many prestigious magazines regional and international such as   Real Wedding (multiple covers and spreads),   Sacramento Bride and Groom,   Comstock  (cover), Sacramento Magazine  (multiple covers),   Our Wedding  (multiple covers), Childhood,   International Framework, and   Cruzin. Contribuling extensively to numerous makeup,wedding and Fashion websites and blogs.

"I can not wait to meet you and look forward to your very special day"

Please contact me today at 916-532-9800  imakebeautiful@gmail.com