Limelight Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

You can look and many photographers and companies around the Tampa Bay area and mostly you will find good places to choose from. If you want GREAT photos, the best experience, and quality that will last a lifetime then choose LIMELIGHT!
I have been told by many brides that they regretted the photographer they had. There is a reason this company and photographers have perfect reviews. Because they ARE PERFECT!
The entire experience was perfect from start to finish. Michael made me and my fiance feel so comfortable. He went over all the packages and worked with our budget. I never once felt pressured or felt that I wasn't able to get the perfect package for us. I found myself becoming more and more excited the more photos I saw my photographer do for weddings before mine along with Rebecca and Michael. Jess was absolutely stellar! We met her for our engagement photos and her creativity really showed through. Looking at all the photos she took I felt like any of our photos could be in an Ad campaign.
The wedding was perfect. I never felt like I needed to do anything but just enjoy my wedding day. Looking at all the photos I couldn't believe the MOMENTS Jess captured. Moments I will always cherish and remember just from looking at a photo. We are having an album made along with parent albums because you want to be able to display this as art because that was she did! I couldn't recommend this company more. At least look at their website and meet with them. You will never regret stepping into the limelight :)

Limelight Photography responded with the following comments:

Allison - From the bottom of my heart - THANK YOU! I so appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking your time to offer feedback and share about your experience Stepping Into The Limelight. We work so hard to achieve the allusive perfection in EVERY single thing we do. It feels so wonderful to have our efforts appreciated:) Thank you Allison!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Tampa + Worldwide, FL
BLOG

Exploring Love Around the Globe

True to Limelight's code of luxury...every collection promises to deliver exceptional customer service, superior quality and a five-star experience that will exceed all expectations.   All collections offer flexible options to accommodate your planned wedding photography investment and include the following:
•  Wedding Day Coverage with ... read more

$10,000 - $20,000

Limelight Lead Photographer Team Ranges
$5,000 - $6,000
$4,000 - $5,000
$3,000 - $4,000   Give us a call or provide us with your phone number so that we can connect and see if we are a good fit for each other.   We invite YOU to Step Into The Limelight.    813.926.4290 | www.stepintothelimelight.com info@stepintothelimelight.com   +/- read less
Details