Limelight Photography

Limelight Photography

Exploring Love Around the Globe

Tampa + Worldwide, FL
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Grap...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted P...
About Us
True to Limelight's code of luxury...every collection promises to deliver exceptional customer service, superior quality and a five-star experience that will exceed all expectations. Collections are designed to offer flexible options to accommodate your planned wedding photography investment.

We invite YOU to Step Into The Limelight.

813.926.4290 | www.stepintothelimelight.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You can look and many photographers and companies around the Tampa Bay area and mostly you will find good places to choose from. If you want GREAT photos, the best experience, and quality that will last a lifetime then choose LIMELIGHT! I have been told by many brides that they regretted the photographer they had. There is a reason this company and photographers have perfect reviews. Because they ARE PERFECT! The entire experience was perfect from start to finish. Michael made me and my fiance feel so comfortable. He went over all the packages and worked with our budget. I never once felt pressured or felt that I wasn't able to get the perfect package for us. I found myself becoming more and more excited the more photos I saw my photographer do for weddings before mine along with Rebecca and Michael. Jess was absolutely stellar! We met her for our engagement photos and her creativity really showed through. Looking at all the photos she took I felt like any of our photos could be in an Ad campaign. The wedding was perfect. I never felt like I needed to do anything but just enjoy my wedding day. Looking at all the photos I couldn't believe the MOMENTS Jess captured. Moments I will always cherish and remember just from looking at a photo. We are having an album made along with parent albums because you want to be able to display this as art because that was she did! I couldn't recommend this company more. At least look at their website and meet with them. You will never regret stepping into the limelight :)

Limelight Photography responded with the following comments:

Allison - From the bottom of my heart - THANK YOU! I so appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking your time to offer feedback and share about your experience Stepping Into The Limelight. We work so hard to achieve the allusive perfection in EVERY single thing we do. It feels so wonderful to have our efforts appreciated:) Thank you Allison!

• Wedding: 01/16/2015
Services Used: Photography
Associations I Belong to
96x96 sq 1423778373850 nwc seal National Wedding Council
Limelight Photography is a wedding photography from Tampa, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sarastoa, St. Pete, and Florida. Limelight Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Florida wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in photojournalistic wedding photography
877-926-4291
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment