Let's Do This Event & Wedding Planning

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you are planning a wedding in Hawaii, you have to contact Let's Do This! I live in San Diego, CA and planned my destination wedding in Oahu, and I couldn't have pulled the day off without Candace! We hired her for day of coordination, and my husband and I were thrilled with the service. Candace is extremely organized, and took care of every little detail. Knowing she was there made everything stress free for me so I could truly enjoy my special day. She is extremely easy to communicate with, and very responsive. It was also very comforting having someone in Hawaii with her knowledge and wedding network to bounce things off of from the mainland. I had some trouble getting timely responses from other vendors I booked for the wedding, and Candace came to the rescue. I highly recommend Candace and Let's Do This Event and Wedding Planning for your big day. In fact, they should be the first vendor you book!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Kailua, HI 96734
BLOG

Your wedding day should be everything you dreamed it would be.

Your wedding day should be everything you dreamed it would be.

You can relax—and have fun!—knowing that capable, talented and caring professionals are taking care of every detail. We'll guide you every step of the way with creativity, flexibility and a great sense of humor. We love what we do, and we take pride in knowing that your day is special—a day you’ll remember for the rest of your lives.

Let’s Do This! provides exceptional full-service wedding and event planning. Though we specialize in events Hawai‘i, we have also planned events from Canada to California, and we have extensive knowledge of venues and vendors for any budget. From intimate gatherings to gala events, Let’s Do This! will help make your wedding a beautiful experience for you and those you love.

You dream. We make it happen.

Contact Melissa today for a free consultation (808) 227 9821 or MelissaLDT@gmail.com

+/- read less