Lauxmont Farms

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Mia
07/12/2014

I just love this venue so much! I am so happy I found lauxmont farms. First let me start off by saying that Cecilia and Kelly are just amazing. They got me through my day and made it stress free and fun. Anything I needed, they were there for me to help out and make it happen. These ladies are amazing and I couldn't have done it without them. Lauxmont farms is beautiful and I knew this was going to be my venue as I was pulling into the driveway the first time I visited. The views are beautiful of the water and horse fields. The tent was great and everything else we loved. I can't say enough great things. My experience there was better than I ever expected or dreamed of for my wedding day. I have guests calling about my venue and already know two who are going to call to visit the farm for their weddings bc my pictures looked so nice and unique. You can't go wrong- this place is perfect. I highly recommend having a wedding here. They are so easy to work with and get back to you right away when emails sent or calls made. I can't thank the staff enough. My wedding was a dream come true!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1215 Long Level Rd., PO Box 100, Wrightsville, PA 17368
BLOG

Lauxmont Farms is a three-generation family-owned estate, operated by the Kohr family since 1973. The 100% organic farm, perched high atop the Susquehanna River in Wrightsville, PA, is home to champion horses, historic legacy and striking architecture.

The Lauxmont Estate structures were designed by the famed New York architecture firm of Delano & Aldrich, known for their understated elegance and unique outside living spaces. They are also hailed for designing the American Embassy in Paris, the Japanese Embassy in Washington, DC and John D. Rockefeller’s home Kykuit, along the banks of the Hudson River.

The architectural pieces at Lauxmont are entrenched in the classic Beaux Arts style, a favored approach for grand public buildings and opulent mansions, which combines classical Greek and Roman architecture with Renaissance ideas.

At the heart of Lauxmont Farms is a family dedicated to preserving the rich character of the estate and sustained by a passion to share the beauty and unmatched charm of the property with those seeking a perfect place for their perfect day.

To inquire about The Rotunda, Japanse Gardens, Cobblestone Courtyard, or Sunken Garden please contact 717-252-1952 or email office@lauxmontfarms.com.

Details
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 275
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Lauxmont is an excellent venue with 4 optional locations to suit the needs of clients looking for a great view and varying vendor services!
Lauxmont Farms is a wedding venue from Wrightsville, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lancaster, Harrisburg, and York. Lauxmont Farms is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Pennsylvania wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in ceremony, receptions, horse farms, ammenidites, best venues, philadelphia, baltimore