Laura Meyer Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I searched high and low for a photographer. We read through dozens of reviews, looked at many photos, and even met with about 4 photographers. None of them compared to Laura. From the second I looked at her site, I knew that she was the one. I kept my fingers crossed, hoping that our date would be available.

We met with her and she was just as kind in person as she was through email. She worked within our budget and customized a photography package that worked for us. Her work really speaks for itself and is a GIANT step above the wedding photography that I have seen.

Laura is SO prepared and keeps in contact throughout the entire planning process. Before the wedding, she has you fill out documents about all the photo combinations that you want so that on the day of the wedding, you don't forget to get that picture that you wanted.

On the day of, she and Mike were a dream come true. They were professional and warm and felt like a part of the family. While taking pictures they were both friendly and decisive with poses/positioning. I have stood up in many weddings and have never dealt with photographers like them before. At the reception, you would not even know that they were there.

When we got the photos back, we were astounded. The color, composition, and beauty of the pictures are unmatched. My family and friends did not have enough wonderful things to say. A friend said to me that it was the best wedding photography she has ever seen and I completely agree.

If you are considering using a big company over Laura, just know that you may get any photographer that they have on staff...and that person may not be the same person who took the wonderful photos that they showed you originally.

I plan on using Laura for any other photography needs in the future and will recommend her to others who I know.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
9 E Ash Street, Lombard, IL 60148
BLOG

Creative Photography for the Modern Couple

Our style is a mix of photojournalism and modern portraiture. We pay attention to details, capture those real candid moments unfolding around us and of course we love creative portraits! We look for fabulous backdrops and amazing light to create some fun, romantic, creative, unique and amazing shots that you wont find in your parent’s wedding album. We try to create images that are reflective to your style and personality. Of course we do set aside time for the traditional family photos too. We just try not to take too long on those, the more time we have to capture the “real” moments, the happier you’ll be with your wedding pictures. Your wedding day is such a special day, it’s so important to have fun and enjoy every minute of it!!

If you are loving our style and would like to learn more, please give us a call or send us an email. If you could send more details about you and your fabulous wedding, it will help me  get a better sense of what you are looking for. Wedding photography is such an important part of your wedding day, it is so important that you find a photographer who has a personality and style that fits with your personality and style. I am so happy that you choose to look over our work and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Laura and Mike Wedding Photography :: Laura Meyer Portrait Photography :: 630.561.7043

See the new LMP Wedding Couples at: http://www.laurameyerphotography.com