Kristina Taheri Special Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kristina is an absolute joy to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. She's amazingly responsive, responsible, flexible, positive and meticulous. I fell in love with her style and work ethic from the first day we met. I'm very grateful for all her hard work and doing an amazing job with my wedding of 200+ guests. Everything was beautiful, smooth and stress free (for me :)). She took care of it all.
Thank you Kristina.

Kristina Taheri Special Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Nazanin. Your wedding at the Peninsula was absolutely amazing, and it was such an honor to work with you and your family on all the fine details!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1418 North La Salle, Chicago, IL 60610

Your Story Builder.

Story - An account or recital of an event or series of events told for entertainment.

Builder - One who builds according to a definite plan or process; fashions; molds; creates.

At Kristina Taheri Special Events, our mission is to be Your Story Builder. Our job is to provide the tools and resources to translate your unique story and vision into the event you are celebrating. Experts in innovative design and custom planning, we help make your wedding one of a kind. Our talented team, along with our skilled service providers, delivers the highest level of quality and value for our discerning yet fun-loving clients!

Visit http://kristinataheri.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Established: 2005
Employees: 4
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Krsitina, elegance describes her with experience and people who all love her in the wedding business. She is classy and warm for the families and so very organized. I love her rehearsal programs even! Very fun to hang out with at any wedding and makes everyone feel very comfortable. Warning: she books fast!!