Kristina Taheri Special Events Reviews

26 | Chicago, IL

26 Reviews for Kristina Taheri Special Events

Christy · Married on 10/08/2016

There wasn't a vendor or service where we had to do research on our own or vet multiple choices from Kristina. Each vendor was a winner! Kristina works with the best and truly listens to put together all you need to have a success & wonderful day. Working with Kristina was a breeze and our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her! She is a delight and a true professional. I highly recommend working with Kristina for your wedding or event!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/17/2016

If you are looking for a consummate professional who also happens to be a wonderful person who is delightful to work with, then you've found your event planner! I have nothing but fabulous things to say about Kristina Taheri, who was the planner for our September 2016 wedding in the Chicago suburbs. The reception was held at my parents' house, so planning the event and making sure everything came together seamlessly was no small task. We absolutely could not have pulled off our dream wedding—it was truly perfect!—without Kristina. She recommended great vendors and then helped us coordinate with our various vendors once we chose them; she went to bat for us when we needed her to; and she ensured all the details came together beautifully, especially in the few weeks and final days leading up to the wedding. Through it all, she was a joy to work with: she eliminated the stress of wedding planning, brought great ideas to the table, and was so much fun. You will not find a better planner for your next big event!

Kristina Taheri Special Events's reply:

Many thanks for your wonderful review, Brittany! It was such a joy to work with you and Jared (and of course, Deidre the Amazing!) on all the details of your incredible wedding!

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Kristina was wonderful to work with throughout the whole planning process. First, she has great vendors that she recommends. Plus she does really well having all the vendors work together so that the entire event runs smoothly. The day of the event she and her assistants were wonderful and took care of most everything so that we could enjoy the entire day and evening. I loved getting her opinion on all my crazy ideas. She helped me turn those crazy ideas into reality while trying to stay within budget. Kristina was a pleasure to work with, always with a smile on her face and a positive attitude. She has turned into a friend after the whole process and we miss conversing with her on a regular basis. I completely recommend working with her for your special event!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Katy · Married on 05/14/2016

I used Kristina Taheri as my wedding planner last spring. She was amazing! Very efficient, attention-to-detail, and organized. During the wedding planning process, I had a lot on my plate outside of the wedding that was really slowing me down, but Kristina kept me right on track from beginning to end. I couldn't of done it without her. She also put me in touch with almost all of my vendors, which were all amazing as well. Kristina has stunning taste, very chic. I trusted her implicitly to help capture the vision I had for my wedding and she delivered 100%. The day of my wedding was absolutely flawless and I attribute a lot of that to Kristina. People tell you that there will always be issues that come up the day of your wedding and you just have to roll with it. I can honestly say that wasn't the case for me. There were essentially no problems the day of. Everything was seamless. She kept us on schedule down to the second and I didn't have to worry about anything. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Five stars across the board!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Rebecca · Married on 03/06/2016

There is no hesitation.
    Be clear what your expectations are as always.
    Kristina really knows when to back you on your ideas and when to suggest something else as an alternative.
    She is also very enjoyable to be around and to work with.

Kristina Taheri Special Events's reply:

So kind, Rebecca! Thank you. Loved every minute of working together and wish we could do it again!

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2015

Andrew and I weren't "into" planning our wedding. We are both incredibly busy and just didn't have the time to get it done. We had a mixed bag of ideas of what we thought we wanted it to look like, and we really let Kristina and her team take the reins. Andrew and I tasted some cake, and figured out what cocktails we wanted to serve- and that was about it. The evening was spectacular, everyone partied hard, and Andrew and I did nothing but walk in. I work in the event industry and you can spend a lifetime finding an event manager as classy, on-point, and as helpful/knowledgeable as Kristina. This is not an area that you want to skimp on during your wedding, and she is worth her weight in gold.

Kristina Taheri Special Events's reply:

Your wedding completely ROCKED! Can we please do it again, and again?! Thank you very much, Jessica and Andrew. It was an honor to work for you.

Sue · Married on 06/18/2015

My only regret is that I did not contract with them to do MORE! Kristina is top notch. The best of the best. She has an amazing eye and impeccable attention to detail. If you want a truly unique and personalized event, this is the company to use. No cookie cutters here!

Kristina Taheri Special Events's reply:

Thank you, Sue! We vividly remember moving forward with the rain plan. Miraculously, the sun came out an hour before the ceremony. It was perfectly glorious and everything as envisioned! What an awesome wedding.

gloria · Married on 05/24/2015

Kristina Taheri was amazing to work with for my daughters wedding. We had a very large wedding. She helped my daughter and I with all the vendors and organizing the timeline for the rehearsal and the wedding day. Her expertise and professionalism was greatly appreciated. I totally enjoyed my daughters wedding because I knew Kristina and her team had the night under control. It was a beautiful day!!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Kristina Taheri Special Events's reply:

Thank you, Gloria. It was a such a pleasure to work with you and your charismatic family!

Lisa · Married on 05/24/2015

Kristina was a delight to work with, and she was so professional too! She dealt with my somewhat bridezilla-like dad without breaking a sweat, and kept all of our planning organized to a tee -- all of which made for a beautiful and fun- and love-filled wedding day!

Sent on 03/17/2017
  • User4195864 · 2+ years ago

Kristina is so pleasant to work with, truly enjoyed her company. She is on top of everything and so very helpful.
    I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Kristina Taheri Special Events's reply:

Thank you very much! Your kind review is appreciated!

Nazanin · Married on 06/14/2014

Kristina is an absolute joy to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. She's amazingly responsive, responsible, flexible, positive and meticulous. I fell in love with her style and work ethic from the first day we met. I'm very grateful for all her hard work and doing an amazing job with my wedding of 200+ guests. Everything was beautiful, smooth and stress free (for me :)). She took care of it all.
    Thank you Kristina.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Kristina Taheri Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Nazanin. Your wedding at the Peninsula was absolutely amazing, and it was such an honor to work with you and your family on all the fine details!

Nancy · Married on 03/29/2014

Our son and future daughter-in-law wanted a smallish wedding at our home, and my husband and I wanted something elaborate to celebrate their union. We, naturally, hired Kristina Taheri Special Events in order to try to please everyone involved. Kristina (I am her proud aunt, by the way), went all out to create the most memorable wedding anyone in our family has experienced. Her attention to detail was amazing as we had to accommodate the ceremony, cocktails, dinner dance, parking, and staff at our home for sixty close friends and family. She suggested a well known caterer who, literally, brought in a full outdoor kitchen and staff for a six course meal, she personally chose wines, had the yard tented, decked, and decorated, had special flowers flown in, recommended an amazing band, and so much more! Our family will always be grateful for her loving support and attention to detail. In the end, everyone's wishes were satisfied and a gorgeous day will be remembered forever. Thank you, dear Kristina and staff!!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Kristina Taheri Special Events's reply:

Always a personal pleasure to put our professional skills to work for family and friends!

Ghazal · Married on 08/17/2013

We hired Kristina as my sister’s day-of wedding coordinator. From our first meeting to the hectic days right before, Kristina was a tremendous asset and I can't emphasize enough how crucial she was toward us having the best experience possible on the day of my sister’s wedding. She offered helpful tips and advice on everything from our venue set-up to timelines and other logistics. Best of all, Kristina was encouraging and deeply committed to supporting our vision the whole way through. On the day-of, she supervised and managed everything flawlessly; we didn't have to think about anything. I highly recommend Kristina for her knowledge, good judgment, wonderful organization skills, great taste and can-do attitude. Kristina is very friendly and a pleasure to work with! The only bad thing was I got so used to talking to her that after the ceremony I really missed her!!! Thanks Kristina!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Kristina Taheri Special Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Ghazal. I am touched! The wedding was spectacular, and it was a joy to work with you on all the fine details!

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2013

Kristina turned our back yard wedding into a beautiful, elegant, yet semi casual picnic themed party. I was overwhelmed with where to begin, we found her and she transformed our ideas into a perfect event. She controlled everything seamlessly between the caterer, servers and guests. An unexpected downpour was also handled with grace.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Kristina Taheri Special Events's reply:

Thank you, Kelly! Your wedding was divine, plus one of the greatest examples of how guest good spirits at such a joyous occasion couldn't be slowed down by a something like a rain shower!

She was our day of coordinator she was extremely helpful!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Thank you!

Dana · Married on 09/19/2011

Kristina was amazing. Both my husband and I knew at our first meeting with Kristina that she was the one for us! Kristina provided planning and coordination for our wedding. Kristina managed the final details with vendors, setting timelines and running our rehearsal. She kept us on track and kept the feeling light enough to be fun and serious enough to make sure everyone knew what to expect.

Kristina was calmingly present during our event. I could ocassionally see her in the distance taking care of details and was amazed how she managed so many activies. She's creative, has excellent taste and it is a pleasure to work with her.

Sent on 01/17/2012

Kristen · Married on 05/29/2010

Hi Kristina,

We just wanted to thank you for all your hard work! I give you so much credit. I didn't realize how difficult it would be to get the bridal party moving, stick to the timeline, and deal with a girl I've never met from the venue, and you did a great job. I don't know what I would have done without you. I was able to relax, take it all in, enjoy my wedding day knowing everything was in your hands. Everything turned out perfect and it was the best day ever!

Thank you so much!!!!

Kristen and Tyler

Sent on 01/15/2012

Heather · Married on 05/01/2010

Kristina is fabulous! My husband and I truly enjoyed working with her. Kristina is professional, organized and wonderful to work with. It’s this reputation that made our vendors thrilled to be working with her. The best part of Kristina is the time she takes to get to know you as a couple and what your vision is for your wedding day. With all of this in mind she uses her expertise to make your day what you hoped it would be and more. Thanks to Kristina our wedding went so smoothly. All my husband and I had to do was enjoy the day. Kristina is a true gem and I would recommend her whether you are looking for a planner to be by your side from start to finish or the day of your event.

Sent on 02/15/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2009

All 5's? Yes it's true! We used Kristina for her wedding planning and day-of services and couldn't have been happier. As a bride, you literally have to give a wedding planner intimate access of your brain-- she needs to know what you want, how you want it and be able to make a decision how you would make it. Kristina was fabulous in every way; seamless, polished, stylish, and all of my other vendors loved her, which was also extremely important. We didn't think we needed a wedding planner until a few months before the wedding and then found her. My mom declared Kristina as her wedding gift to us. Right before mom and dad walked me down the aisle, as one of Kristina's assistants was chalking the scuff marks off my train, I turned to mom and thanked her for the best wedding gift ever! I worried about nothing before and during the wedding as Kristina had it covered. Seriously, working with Kristina was an amazing experience. I wish she planned home remodels and child-having as those other major life events need someone like her!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Jane · Married on 08/01/2009

Kristina is a superstar! She planned my friend's 80's theme birthday party and it was awesome! I've never thought that I would need a wedding planner, but I work a ton and needed major help to take care of wedding details. Kristina is the answer! Kristina kept me on task and has excellent taste. In addition, she is friendly, professional and has a very positive outlook. I highly recommend Kristina Taheri Special Events.

Sent on 01/14/2012
  • cholteen

Cindy · Married on 07/25/2009

Kristina is highly professional, trustworthy, reliable, honest, energetic, enthusiastic and committed wedding planner. Hand over all your worries and you won't be disappointed. She knows how to put a bride at ease and deliver top-notch service, vendors, recommendations, guidance, etc. our wedding was incredible thanks to Kristina. She got the vision and executed flawlessly. Thank you Kristina. I wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 01/12/2012

Allison · Married on 05/02/2009

Kristina Taheri was an absolute joy to work with and I was constantly impressed with her professionalism and attention to detail (not to mention how warm and friendly she is!). We planned our wedding from far away and everything went off without a hitch thanks in large part to Kristina.

Sent on 01/13/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/13/2008

Kristina did an amazing job helping us plan our wedding. She is extremely personable, engaging and professional. She was able to handle many of the details that typically stress one out while planning. The day of our wedding, Kristina was such a pro. She handled everything with finesse and grace and eased all of our nerves. She made our wedding day a joyous experience. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Taralynn · Married on 08/09/2008

We are so thrilled to recommend Kristina Taheri to those of you who need a wedding or event planner! We feel blessed to have found her and are thankful for her talent. She made our dream wedding a reality! From the initial meeting, Kristina impressed us with her organization and friendly personality. Her knowledge of the industry and connections made our search through the throng of vendors swift and easy. She was always responsive as well as proactive about getting all of the details set for our big day. We had envisioned a romantic weekend that started the day before the ceremonies and lasted throughout the weekend. Every nuance was thought of in advance and taken care of behind the scenes by Kristina. We were amazed at how much work it took to coordinate this single event and with her at our side we were able to relax and enjoy our wedding weekend to its fullest.

Sent on 02/03/2012

Katheryn · Married on 09/27/2014

Kristina was a delight to work with when I was planning my wedding. She was recommended through a friend and she was wonderful to work with! We used her services primarily to pull together the final details and run of show for our wedding day. She was great to work with because she thought of every detail so all the logistics for the big day went really smoothly. She took care of a lot of the nitty gritty details so that we didn't have to worry about it and could enjoy our day. I'd highly recommend her services.

Sent on 03/20/2017