Kickstand Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kickstand provided the flowers for my wedding in May on Bald Head Island. I cannot say enough good things about their service, bouquets and centerpieces they created for my wedding. They were so easy to deal with! Starting off, I had ZERO idea what I wanted in flowers. Before planning my wedding, I barely knew what any flowers were called. Courtney and Sally walked me through all the places I needed flowers and helped me get an idea of what I wanted for my event. I had multiple changes throughout the planning process, and they were quick to respond and happy to help me! Especially in planning my wedding from afar, I felt very taken care of. Getting married on Bald Head Island, they were very familiar with the venue and knew exactly the best places for the flowers and helped to guide me. I had a tighter flower budget and they were able to accommodate my needs flawlessly. On the day of, they took care of all the set up for me; I didn't have to worry about a thing! Not to mention, the final product was breathtaking! My bouquet of blush peonies, light pink roses, and white hydrangeas were stunning. Very clean and exactly what I imagined! I cannot thank Kickstand enough for adding such beauty to my big day!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
221 N. Front Street, Suite 202, Wilmington, NC 28401
BLOG

Kickstand Events is a boutique design and planning company based in Wilmington, North Carolina, owned by Courtney Stone and Sally Lindroos.

With a focus on Weddings and Special Events, we strive to create distinct and innovative event and floral design for the inspired bride.

We collaborate with design clients and ... read more

We collaborate with design clients and local industry professionals to create environments that evoke the vision of the couple while producing a polished and cohesive celebration.

Since entering the scene in 2010, we have provided clients with the peace of mind that comes from youthful passion, reliable resources, and a wealth of knowledge.

Looking forward to working with you!

+/- read less