Kickstand Events

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I love that the Kickstand team provided event design, floral design and event coordination, so everything was seamless. Courtney took my ideas for an eco-friendly, organic wedding and brought them to life creating a gorgeous tablescape that did not include one flower. I received so many compliments on the decor. My bouquet was stunning. I did not want to put it down. Sally kept me on track throughout the process with monthly emails on what I should be doing when. One of the best things they did that eased my " bride brain" was an inspiration board where they took ALL of my ideas- and there were a lot and distilled them down to an overall look and feel. They were able to show me that they understood my vision. She and her team executed everything flawlessly so the day of, I literally didn't have to worry about anything, but focus on saying "I do" and enjoying my new husband and celebrating with family and close friends. To me that was priceless. I was able to be fully present and in the moment on this most joyous occasion.
This team is creative, confident and caring. Exactly what I needed.

Kickstand Events responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure working with you, Fran! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and we are so honored that you trusted us with your special day. We genuinely enjoyed the planning process with you and are thrilled that you were so happy with the design elements at the wedding! We wish you and Todd all the best in your new life together!
Best,
Sally Lindroos and Courtney Stone

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
221 N. Front Street, Suite 202, Wilmington, NC 28401
BLOG

Kickstand Events is a boutique design and planning company based in Wilmington, North Carolina, owned by Courtney Stone and Sally Lindroos.

With a focus on Weddings and Special Events, we strive to create distinct and innovative event and floral design for the inspired bride.

We collaborate with design clients and ... read more

We collaborate with design clients and local industry professionals to create environments that evoke the vision of the couple while producing a polished and cohesive celebration.

Since entering the scene in 2010, we have provided clients with the peace of mind that comes from youthful passion, reliable resources, and a wealth of knowledge.

Looking forward to working with you!

+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic
Services offered: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements