Kevin Le Vu Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I posted my first review of Kevin a year ago and now, a week after our big day, we're still in awe of Kevin, his team, and of course, their beyond spectacular work product.

They say that the biggest investment any pair should make for their wedding is their photography. It is the physical, visual reconnection with your wedding day-arguably the most important day of a couple's life.

We knew from friends, reviews and our own e-photos that Kevin was the best. And I would never settle for less.

There's an intricacy in his work. He isn't just snapping photos. His methodology, even with placement of lighting and catching the best angles--its an art form he's mastered. Not only that, Jonathan is also learning this same craft. It's amazing what this team can put together and how much emotion is captured -- even with those who aren't comfortable in front of a camera.

Kevin made sure to get all the shots I requested, and was even nice enough to take pix with my guests' cellphones upon request. They are fun, accommodating and just work with the rest of your vendors to create a stress free day.

He's prompt with emails and texts and even apologizes for responding an hour late!!!

I cannot even say enough great things about Kevin and his team. We are so honored to have them become part of our day and are a bit sad we didn't take any photos with them.

When it coms time for our family to grow, you best believe we'll be calling Kevin to capture those new memories.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Irvine, CA
BLOG

Orange County | Los Angeles | Destination Wedding Photographer

Kevin and I started shooting together in 2008. We were still in college completing degrees we would never use. Over the years we pushed and pull each other to our worst selves and then thankfully our best selves. Looking back it feels like we’ve always been married in business and life, but with our wedding happening in December 2015 we’ve uncovered a rhythm and a structure that has formed through hard work and a repeated decision to love each other. It started with us and is now a team. We’ve restructured our business and our life to match what we love to do. I have since retired from shooting and work from within our company to market, write and brand. The pictures you see on this site is a part of our legacy and reflect the hard work we continually put into our photography, our relationship and our love for the hustle.   Good Things,  Megan & Kevin

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2006
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Kevin was amazing throughout the day and the images were just gorgeous! Will definitely keep him on my referral list!
Kevin Le Vu Photography is a wedding Orange County Wedding Photographer from Los Angeles, California . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pasadena, Beverly Hills, and San Diego. Kevin Le Vu Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Photojournalism Wedding Photos