Kelly Vasami Photography

Kelly Vasami Photography

Creative and Modern Wedding Photography

Scarsdale, NY 10583 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Creative and modern wedding photography

The most important day of your life will be photographed with artistry and care. Kelly Vasami will unobtrusively capture all of the laughter, the tears and the gorgeous details of your wedding. You will be presented with a collection of amazing images to forever remember your perfect day.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My photographs for our engagement pictures and our wedding are absolutly stunning. Kelly was amazing to work with throughout the entire process!!! I was reccommended to her from a friend and i am so happy to use her. We got our wedding gallery mailed to us so quickly and she even sent us a sneak peak to share with family and friends while we were on our honeymoon!! She is amazing and very passionate about her work!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
I've worked with Kelly on numerous occasions and she a talented photographer that is also fun to have around on a wedding day!
Associations I Belong to
Kelly Vasami Photography is a wedding photographer from Westchester, NY. We service weddings througout the local area, including White Plains, New Rochelle, and Greenwich CT. Kelly Vasami Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Westchester wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in creative and modern wedding photography
914-262-2893
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards