Kate Ryan Linens & Chiavari Chair Rentals!

Kate Ryan Linens & Chiavari Chair Rentals!

1906 North Armenia Avenue
Studio 205 *Second Floor Santaella Studios for the Arts/Historic Cigar Factory Building
Tampa, FL 33607 | map
Rentals: Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Linens
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Your dream is finally coming true... Kate Ryan Linens understands that every planning decision you make will leave a lasting impression for a lifetime...

About us-

Kate Ryan Linens is a family owned and operated special event linen rental company with a studio located in a former historic cigar factory in Tampa, FL. We specialize in offering our clients the very best quality specialty linen & chair cover rentals available Nationwide as well as chiavari chair & charger plate rentals in select Florida locations.

We also offer personalized specialty linen styling consultations by appointment in our Tampa studio location. It is always our mission and privelage to create the perfect canvas for every special event in which we are blessed to be part!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristin/Kate Ryan Linens was incredible! I had been looking for the right linen rental for quite some time and couldn't find a vendor that had the selection or the professionalism. I was two days away from my wedding and my planner found Kate Ryan Linens. Kristin was amazing! Not only did she agree to meet with me at the last minute and only two days until my event, but she took the time to understand exactly what I had in mind, and set up a few table options on the fly. She was able to pull together a FABULOUS selection! I had tons of positive feedback from all of my guests who just loved what she did. Her interior design background and her dedication to her art really shines through! She was extremely professional and on time. I would HIGHLY recommend for events in the Tampa Bay area!

• Wedding: 10/18/2012
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Endorsements
I discovered Kate Ryan Linens last year via a wedding client who fell in love with their signature damask cloths and runners. No other rental company was carrying this design. Since featuring it at the wedding in October of 2011, we have secured it five additional times for other clients. The point here is the Kate Ryan Linens has found their niche in the Tampa Bay Market area. Instead of copying what every other linen company does, they took the initiative to introduce unique, quality designs at an affordable price. A family business, Kate Ryan Linen is the brainstorm of former interior designer Kristin Rose. Her small studio/office is bursting with color and texture - all from the rows and rows of neatly pressed hanging linens. Kristen and her husband have put their heart and soul into their business with great communication stills and expert advice. When we did a photo shoot last November, Kristin personally participated with additional props over and above the exquisite linens she furnished . . . and she was 7 1/2 months pregnant. That is dedication. The linen company's web site has evolved into an easy to navigate inventory of colors and styles. It makes our designers' jobs easier in suggesting new fabrics for our clients. I am extremely pleased to be able to support a fellow small business here in the Tampa Bay Area. Cheers! Susan J. Stalnaker Co-Owner Catering By Robert / Event Concepts . FL
Kate Ryan Linens & Chiavari Chair Rentals! is a wedding Table Linen, Chair Cover and Chiavari Chair Rental Company from Tampa, FL. We service weddings througout the local area, including Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Polk. Kate Ryan Linens & Chiavari Chair Rentals! is a professional wedding Table Linen, Chair Cover & Chiavari Chair Rental Company that has been part of the West Coast of Florida wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Special Event Linen Design & Chiavari Chair Rentals
813-494-6984
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment