Tampa, FL 33624 Map · Phone number

About Burlap to Lace, LLC.

Burlap to Lace, Weddings by Lindsay J. is a boutique planning business with over 10 years of experience. Please allow us to be a part of your journey and dazzle you with a worry free wedding.

Follow Burlap to Lace, LLC. on

tented wedding reception
62d84311252fb446 1500319074829 garden rose pink bouquet
long pink bridesmaid dresses
Burlap to Lace, LLC.

18 Reviews for Burlap to Lace, LLC.

Burlap to Lace, LLC. 1
Burlap to Lace, LLC. 2
Burlap to Lace, LLC. 3
Burlap to Lace, LLC. 4
Burlap to Lace, LLC. 5

Lia Timmel · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Best day and best planner ever!

I can't stop raving about the job Lindsay did in making our wedding day the day of our dreams. She went above and beyond at every step. I had no idea how many little details go into making a wedding day run smoothly and I am so thankful we had her to guide us. She didn't let any details go without special attention. She was available for any of our needs. I wasn't even stressed leading into our wedding day because I felt so confident in the plans we had made and in her work. We wouldn't change a thing about our special day and I would recommend her and her team to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Burlap to Lace, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Lia! You were such a pleasure to work with and so organized! A dream client. I am still talking about those amazing Italian wedding cookies your mom made!!!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Cornwell-Canady · Married on 04/27/2019

Warning - Expect post-wedding withdraws when Lindsay isn't planning your life!!

It has taken me almost 4 months to try to attempt putting in words what an absolutely amazing experience I had planning my wedding with Lindsay Jimison. I had the time of my life working with her! Her attention to detail and expertise are nothing short of incredible, however it's Lindsay's generous and caring spirit that amazed me most. I had some very out of the box ideas for our special day. Never once did Lindsay act like I was nuts, she shared in my excitement and showed patience I never existed. I could write a novel on all that Lindsay is capable of and how she exhibitied the qualities of the finest wedding coordinator on this planet, but it was her energy and excitement that separates her from the rest. My husband and I had the most incredible day of our lives because of Lindsay. I never once felt like there was another bride on the planet, and it only dawned on me later that she had other brides! I had the pleasure of starting to plan a wedding with a planner, and then actually planning it with a friend. Thank you, Lindsay. My husband, family and friends will always be grateful and in awe of all you do.

Burlap to Lace, LLC. 6
    Burlap to Lace, LLC. 11
    Burlap to Lace, LLC. 12
    Sent on 09/11/2019

Burlap to Lace, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Lindsay for the kind words. Your wedding was SO much fun to plan and that was 100% YOU! You are amazing yourself and I had the most incredible time with you and your lovely family. I just adore you! Spectacular clients make spectacular events... and that is what your wedding was! Congratulations to you and Ryan! xoxo
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 03/16/2019

You NEED Burlap to Lace!

Working with Burlap to Lace was an absolute dream. Lindsay really took the time to listen to what we wanted and understand our vision. She recommended vendors that fit our personal style and we never felt pushed in any direction. Lindsay was always able to make time to answer questions as they came up and was amazing at proactively communicating. Nothing was lost in translation.

Lindsay was also ready to take on every challenge we threw at her without hesitation. We weren’t sure we could have a church ceremony until 4 weeks before the wedding. She was ready to be flexible. Not enough napkin rings the day before? Lindsay solved this situation without even worrying me!

Most importantly though, was that we were able to ENJOY our wedding, because everything was perfectly under control, organized, and flowing smoothly. Hiring Burlap to Lace for the full planning package was absolutely the best decision we made and looking back we honestly we wouldn’t change a thing (and I a meticulously detailed person)!

Thank you Burlap to Lace!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Burlap to Lace, LLC.'s reply:

Kristina I had a BLAST working with you! Your infectious laugh kept the planning fun and I felt like I was working with a best friend. Thank you for the kind words and trusting me to bring your vision to life. Such a "sexy" wedding!!! ;)

Burlap to Lace, LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Tampa, 33624 See on map