Tampa, FL 33624 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Burlap to Lace, LLC.

Burlap to Lace, Weddings by Lindsay J. is a boutique planning business with over 10 years of experience. Please allow us to be a part of your journey and dazzle you with a worry free wedding.

Follow Burlap to Lace, LLC. on

tented wedding reception
long pink bridesmaid dresses
garden rose pink bouquet
Burlap to Lace, LLC.

15 Reviews for Burlap to Lace, LLC.

Burlap to Lace, LLC. 1
Burlap to Lace, LLC. 7
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/08/2018

A true professional!

Hands down the best decision we made was to hire Lindsay. I am very organized and self motivated, however I had no idea how much goes into planning a wedding. Lindsay is all about the details- she thinks and plans for everything you don’t even know you need. Our day had lots of moving pieces, ceremony in a church, military sword arch exit, trolley to a water taxi, water taxi, reception, champagne toast exit- all of which required precise timeline planning and coordination and Lindsay nailed it. We didn’t have to think or worry about a single detail day of the wedding; the events from start to finish ran smoothly and the flow was seamless. Lindsay is second to none from a design and decor standpoint- send her your vision and she points you in the direction of the exact right vendors to accommodate your dream day. She is a true professional and it shows from start to finish. Always a phone call or text away- she is there to keep you on track and help you out with any bridal moments. Every single penny I would pay again twice over to have this lady handle our day. Beyond belief. If you want your day to be the wedding of your dreams this is who you need to have on your team. 5 stars isn’t enough!

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Best decision ever!

Hiring Lindsay as our wedding planner was the best decision ever! I am a natural planner and an extremely organized person...maybe a bit of a control freak. However, when it came to planning our wedding my husband and I knew we wanted the best of the best to help make our dream wedding come true. From the first call I had with Lindsay I knew instantly she was a perfect fit. She is extremely easy to talk to and during our first conversation it felt as if I were catching up with an old gf and not someone I just met. I also met and researched other planners but none compared to Lindsay. She will think of everything for you and I mean EVERYTHING and if you go and throw her a curve ball on your wedding day (which we did more than once) she’s ready to pivot and take care of everything without you having to worry.

I cannot praise Lindsay enough! Her work ethic, professionalism and expertise speaks volumes. If you are a future bride or groom reading this review pick up your phone, call Lindsay, and make her your planner! I promise you won’t regret it!

Becca · Married on 06/30/2018

I can't say enough great things about Lindsay! As soon as we met her we were so at ease and knew that she would do an amazing job with our Tampa wedding. She was so wonderful to work with throughout the whole wedding process and really thinks of everything (including all the "little" details that never would have crossed my mind but really tied everything together), plus contributed countless great ideas that really helped make it the wedding of our dreams. I was living in Rhode Island during the planning of our Tampa wedding, and despite the distance and my busy schedule she made the whole process so smooth! I admittedly was not very much help with the planning, but Lindsay and my mom had it all under control. The wedding day was perfect, and Lindsay kept everything flowing smoothly and made sure we were all where we needed to be. I was honestly never stressed on the day of because she did such a great job taking care of anything that needed to be addressed. I wouldn't have changed a thing and can't thank Lindsay enough for everything! HIGHLY recommend her - You will not be disappointed!

Award