Just Invite Me {by JBDESiGN}

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I couldn't have been happier with how well our invitations turned out! From the beginning of the process the team worked with me to make them absolutely perfect. I'm a bit detail-oriented, and never once felt like I was a bother. The turnaround time was quick, and staff was very helpful and professional. We received so many compliments on our invitations!

P.S. Piece of advice, just pay whatever the cost to have the suite pre-assembled. It was a long, drawn-out process with many headaches involved to assemble them myself!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
NATIONWIDE, IL
BLOG

One Stop Shop for Brides of ALL Budgets!

Just Invite Me specializes in custom deisgned stationary for your special day. Free quotes are available within 24 hours! Please visit www.justinviteme.com to check out some of our designs, and visit the FAQ page for answers to the most common questions. All invitations are designed from scratch with unlimited design revisions to meet your needs and style.

Printing Styles Offered: Digital and Letterpress

Services Offered: Invitation Suites, Save the Dates, Colored Envelopes, Envelope Liners, Envelope Printing, Programs, Table Numbers, Escort Cards, Favor Tags Stickers, Thank You Cards, etc.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Invitations
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2007