Just Invite Me {by JBDESiGN}

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would recommend Just Invite Me to any bride. My invitations got more feedback and excitement then I ever expected. Everyone loved them and it actually made them look forward to the wedding even more, (and more then expected decided to come!). They were very patient with me when I wanted to see a proof one way and then changed it again. They also sent me samples of colors and thickness of papers. Ordering my invitations was an enjoyable process!! I was so pleased with my invites that I even dropped my other vendors to use Just Invite Me for my programs, menus, and escort cards. I was so happy with my products!!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
NATIONWIDE, IL
BLOG

One Stop Shop for Brides of ALL Budgets!

Just Invite Me specializes in custom deisgned stationary for your special day. Free quotes are available within 24 hours! Please visit www.justinviteme.com to check out some of our designs, and visit the FAQ page for answers to the most common questions. All invitations are designed from scratch with unlimited design revisions to meet your needs and style.

Printing Styles Offered: Digital and Letterpress

Services Offered: Invitation Suites, Save the Dates, Colored Envelopes, Envelope Liners, Envelope Printing, Programs, Table Numbers, Escort Cards, Favor Tags Stickers, Thank You Cards, etc.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Invitations
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2007