JTD Productions Professional DJ Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wife and I got married on 5/3/2015 up at Plattekill Mountain in Roxbury, NY. And through the venue's website, found Dave and Nellie over at JTD. What can I say, they were true professionals that actually care about the clients they serve. They were easy to work with, easy to get in touch with, and extremely well priced! The owner, Dave, is the person who actually came out and DJed our reception, and all that can be said, is that it was perfection! He felt the room, he knew what songs to play, and when, he hit almost every single song on our request list, and worked the room beautifully! My wife, Erica, and I cannot thank him enough. If you're looking for a DJ for ANY kind of event in the Upstate area, I highly suggest calling the folks over at JTD before looking any further.

P.S.(Not sure who is reading this but: Dave, thank you so much again for making out special day that much better. Nothing would have been the same if we had not had you providing the soundtrack, you are a true master of your craft, and my hat is off to you.)

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Woodstock, NY 12498

Owned and operated by Dave Leonard, JTD is a small boutique DJ company that lives and breathes music. With over 25 years of experience with rustic chic weddings we know our role in creating just the right atmosphere for your wedding. We are unobtrusive and control  your wedding with the music and not the mic. For every gig, we have backup systems, a million dollars insurance,and backup dj's, each with years of experience.  There’s no greater luxury than peace of mind….and no greater indulgence than shakin’ your booty. JTD guarantees both.

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Hip Hop, Oldies, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance
Equipment: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)