Jolie Jour flowers

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

On our wedding day I was so pleased with our flowers! Jolie Jour Flowers were easy to contact and meet. The florist was very personal and gave excellent advice. The florist was open to changing and altering designs keeping our buget in mind as the wedding transformer. My flowers are absolutely beautiful and all my bridesmaids and grooms and his men had prefect flowers too. The flowers look amazing in the photographs. I highly reccommend this vendor. Thank you for contributing to our special day.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1539 W. Rovey ave, Phoenix, AZ 85015
BLOG
 I love design, art and style and I’d love to bring those elements to your wedding day. When I think about how a wedding should look I like to take into consideration a Bride’s personality, likes, dislikes, style and image.

I have 8 years of experience in the field of wedding and event floral design. My passion for color and form was born in my college days when I studied art history at Temple University in Philadelphia. It was shortly after I graduated that I realized I needed to be in a creative environment to be happy. I worked as a florist in Philadelphia and then continued that work when I moved to Arizona 6 years ago. After working for some of the best shops in the valley I realized I needed to have more creative control so Jolie jour Flowers was created. I am lucky to have a fantastic detached home studio complete with a professional floral cooler. I love to be in my studio creating and listening to music!

My wonderful and handy husband Aaron is an active part of our business, helping with set ups and fabricating custom props. Our daughter Emma is the light of our lives and an inspiration daily.

I’d love to bring my passion for design to your special event so give me a call, I can't wait to meet you and help create a gorgeous day.

+/- read less