Jenny GG Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jenny is simply amazing. I had the pleasure of being a bridesmaid twice when she was the photographer, so I had extensive first-hand knowledge of her mad skills before working directly with her. My boyfriend and I had a blast hanging out with her at my friends' wedding, and we adored the photos she took, so when we got engaged she was the first vendor we booked. And we were so happy we did. She immediately sent me referrals and ideas, and went way above and beyond being just out photographer. She referred our florist (Molly at En Fleur) who was also beyond amazing. Jenny even answered the phone in my hotel room when we were taking too long to check out and got us an extension - totally based on her charm! She has a great eye for making sure everyone in your photos looks their best, and has the energy and sense of humor that keeps everyone laughing and having fun. I can't recommend Jenny enough.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Seattle, WA 98125
BLOG

i see you...

The photos that I love are those that come during natural experiences.  I will take the time to wait for that genuine smile without rushing the moment.  I find inspiration in portraits that aren’t posed, with my goal being to show the fun of your day.  My standard packages are listed here, but I am always open to creating a package that will work best for your needs.

Please take a look at my blog to see my latest weddings and engagement sessions.

Give me a call or send an email so that we can start discussing your wedding needs.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers!

Jenny GG

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (11)
I have had the privilege of working with JennyGG on several weddings... she is so much fun and creative while remaining completely professional. I look forward to working with her again and again! My brides who have booked her have nothing but awesome things to say about JennyGG!! And, well, her photos speak for themselves! Amazing!!!
PROS I KNOW (75)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)