Hullabaloo Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alison is wonderful! My wedding day was the best day ever thanks to her. Without her, I probably would have eloped! She took the wedding stress away from my mom and me so we could enjoy the day. I strongly recommend her!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Easley, SC 29642

Hullabaloo Events is an event design and coordination firm serving the entire Southeast.  We are passionate about creating an event that is truly reflective of each client's personality. Whether it is a bridesmaids luncheon, rehearsal dinner or the wedding itself, Hullabaloo Events will make sure every detail is taken care of.

If we ... read more

If we can assist you in planning your special day please feel free to contact us at 864.419.6281 to schedule your consultation.

+/- read less