Hullabaloo Events Reviews

4 | Easley, SC

4 Reviews for Hullabaloo Events

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 12/11/2010

Alison is wonderful! My wedding day was the best day ever thanks to her. Without her, I probably would have eloped! She took the wedding stress away from my mom and me so we could enjoy the day. I strongly recommend her!

Sent on 02/03/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 07/17/2010

Alison, Hullabaloo Events, helped me make every single one of my wedding dreams come true! She was able to calm my nerves, allow me to be realistic, she understood me and helped put my thoughts into words/actions. She was there for me the entire weekend of the wedding... I had no idea how much that was going to help me until the day came! If you are on the fence of using a planner, USE ONE! This is your ONE day that you have been dreaming about since you were a little girl... there is no reason why YOU should ever be stressed out on that day. Alison made sure that I was able to enjoy EVERY second of my wedding... and I did!!!

Sent on 07/28/2010

Meredith · Married on 05/16/2009

Alison is AMAZING period!!! She made everything so easy for me and my family!! Not only is Alison amazing at what she does, but she is an amazing person! If you are planning a wedding or a party contact Alison!!!

Sent on 05/03/2010

Amy · Married on 12/20/2008

Our wedding day was perfect because of you! It was so nice be able to spend time with my family and friends and not be worried about the last minute little things because I knew you were taking care of it. And you did. Your efforts in getting to know me, communicating with the vendors, making sure everything got done in a timely manner, etc. made me feel like our wedding was your most important thing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Amy Bolli, Bride