Heidi Johnson Wedding De-Tailor

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Heidi and her daughter were AMAZING! She arrived on time to pick up the dresses and bring them on site for pressing, she helped us all get dressed fast as we were running late from our hair and makeup, she fixed a portion of my dress that had come apart with travel, and lastly added a very memorable touch to my dress (monogram in blue and attached a ring from my mother in law as the something borrowed). I am so happy I decided to book her as she helped the day run smoothly and also wonderful to work with!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
4139 Rhine Court, Napa, CA 94558

Wedding Dress pressing and on-site alteration service-
Dear Bride,

Wedding Dress pressing and on-site alteration service-
Dear Bride,
Since 1994 I have provided a unique and valuable service to brides by assisting them on their wedding day with the preparation and care of their attire--and much more. My thirty plus years of experience in custom sewing and design; along with retail sales, buying, and fashion show production make me uniquely qualified for this position. My technical skills and customer service expertise enable me to handle both the specialty garments and the members of the wedding party with ease and grace.
Brides travel from all over the world to wed in our beautiful wine country. It is a challenge for them to arrive with their wedding gown in perfect condition. You are likely emotionally and financially invested in your wedding gown; it may be the most expensive dress you will ever purchase--an investment worth protecting! Hotel irons are not designed to press fine fabrics and can damage the delicate specialty materials used to make bridal gowns. You could chose to have a dry cleaner press your dress, but that will require you finding time in your busy schedule to deliver and pick up the garment--and risk re-wrinkling it in transport.
I bring high quality specialty irons designed to press and/or steam detailed dresses that could not be pressed in any other way. In addition, I arrive at the wedding site with a wide variety of sewing equipment and supplies ready to take care of any detail that may need attention. I help the bridal party dress, see to it that everyone is perfectly groomed, and assist you during photos. Brides consistently appreciate the complete attention I provide them on their special day.
My offering is unique in the Wine Country and I have long-established relationships with respected event planners and popular wedding venues. I look forward to pampering you on your wedding day!
Sincerely, Heidi Johnson