Hawkesdene

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Alisha
11/03/2014

Words can truly not express how perfect Hawkesdene House was for our wedding on November 3, 2014. First off, we are from Oklahoma and we booked HH sight unseen and didn't see it until we pulled in the day before our wedding to start our celebration with 50 of our closest friends and family. A little nerve-racking to say the least, but reading reviews online and being in constant communication with Rob throughout the 3 1/2 months of planning, helped settle those a bit. From the second of pulling in, Rob, Phil and their staff were ready to help with anything and everything. I have never seen service provided as well as they do it at HH. Every staff member I met has a heart to serve and genuinely wants to help the guests. Top notch.
Many other reviewers talk about how great their food is, and it is no lie. It is fabulous! We had a couple vegetarians in the group and they went above and beyond to make sure that they were just as well fed as the rest of us.
Our party arrived on a Sunday, we got married on a Monday and then left on that Tuesday. When booking, Rob told me that we would want to stay longer, but I thought that would be plenty of time. I was so wrong. I regret not having at least one more day on the estate. I should have listened to you Rob :)
If you want an intimate wedding celebration, with over the top service, five star food and exquisite scenery, you have to book Hawkesdene.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
381 Phillips Creek Rd, Andrews, NC 28901

A Private Mountain Estate and Wedding Venue

Hawkesdene is a private mountain estate nestled in a secluded cove on 33 acres and backs up to the Nantahala National Forrest. The entire estate is available for your perfect destination wedding, reunion or special group retreat.

Whether you are planning a wedding for 125 or an intimate wedding for a small group of family and friends, you’ll find Hawkesdene House — located in Andrews, NC & the mountains of Western North Carolina — is the perfect destination for this special occasion.

Hawkesdene is a unique destination wedding venue because it offers not only a special place to be married but a place where you and your guests can visit with each other for several days while we cater your meals and assist you with your needs:

Memorable weddings in a choice of beautiful outdoor settings.

Festive receptions under a large outdoor pavilion.

On site catering with an extensive menu of delicious choices.

Luxurious accommodations for up to 68 guests in the main house and cottages.

A 33-acre estate with trails, waterfall and a high mountain vista

Depending on the size of your party, receptions and rehearsal dinners can be held in the pavilion, on the deck, in the dining room or in the main house.

Please contact the owner, Rob Scheiwiller, at 800-447-9549 or by email. for more information on a Hawkesdene Wedding. We have accommodations for 68 people on site, and will be happy to help you with referrals for additional lodging in the area.

WEDDING PHOTO ALBUMS