Hawkesdene Reviews

Hawkesdene 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/03/2019

My Dream Wedding

We had our wedding at the Hawkesdene Estate on 8/3/19 and it was even better than I imagined it could be!
    We visited about a year and a half before our wedding date and fell in love with it immediately. It was even more beautiful in person than what the internet showed us!
    We planned the wedding all the way from Michigan, which meant many emails back and fourth, mostly from me, asking Jami (the wedding coordinator) and Rob (the owner) a zillion questions. All questions were answered promptly and with great detail to ease any anxiety I had. They ALWAYS had an answer for me, and on a few occasions called me to explain things because it was just easier over the phone.
    Jami is simply amazing to work with. When we arrived to the estate for our wedding weekend, she went over all details with us before our guests arrived and then encouraged us to settle in ourselves before it got busy.
    As soon as our guests did arrive, they were blown away. One guest described it as casual elegance, which was perfect. They take care of the grounds and houses, but in a way that is relaxed and somewhat casual feeling. Not stark and rigid.
    The food was beyond amazing. Being a food reviewer, it was something that was super important to me at our wedding, and Chef Caroline did not disappoint. Breakfast and lunch was a amazing and they had tons of options for all of our guests. It was 5 star restaurant quality! A lot of our guests ate the meals, then took plates back to their cottage to snack on later :)
    The dinners we chose were fabulous! Every single one of my guests loved it all and made sure to tell us numerous times how great it was. We all joked, after returning home that it was a hard transition home because we didn't have breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared for us each day anymore.
    Our actual wedding day was great!! The Bridal salon was perfect for all of us gals to get ready. With our cottage right across from it, it was super easy to go back and fourth and use both spaces as we got ready. It was also great to have a overlook of the reception area. I was able to watch the Hakwesdene staff set up the tables, which was done exactly to my specifications! They didn't even have to bug me to ask anything because we had covered it all in both emails and in our final walk through meeting.
    Just before the ceremony, there was a threat of rain, so Jami pulled me aside to ask what I wanted to do. We ultimately decided to risk it and I'm glad that we did because it held off!
    Once we got to the pavilion for cocktail hour, the rain did start, so the staff acted quickly and moved all the tables inside under the pavilion. They were AMAZING! It happened so quickly that it was not disturbing to our guests.
    The rest of the night went off without a hitch!
    What I loved most (after the beauty of the entire estate) was that the staff made us feel like the property was OURS for the weekend. They stayed out of the way, but were accessible if needed. We were all truly able to relax. We didn't have many requests during our stay, but the ones we had were responded with quickness and kindness.
    It was terribly hard to leave that Sunday. I felt sad that I wouldn't be bugging Jami or Rob with my random questions. My only complaint is that I wish we could go back!
    I would recommend to anyonoe to have a whole wedding weekend rather than just the one day. We were able to mingle and socialize with all of our guests for two days before the wedding day. In doing this, we felt relaxed on the Big Day. We didn't feel pressure to move from table to table, making sure to talk to each guest. We were able to have fun with them because we had gotten that out of the way the days prior. Although the day did go fast, we felt as though we could actually be a part of it and enjoy it!
    If you are on the fence about Hakwesdene, BOOK IT! It's worth every dime. With how beautiful the setting is, we were able to do minimal decor and extras and it was still more beautiful than I ever imagined it could be!
    I could go on and on about it all. I encourage you to go and check it out for yourself! You'll love it!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Hawkesdene 8
    Hawkesdene 9
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2019

The best kept secret in wedding venues

We are still on a high from our wedding weekend at Hawkesdene. Our friends and family arrived Thursday and stayed till Sunday for our wedding weekend, and none of us wanted to leave on Sunday. Jami was incredible throughout the planning and had everything absolutely handled before I could even consider it. the food was incredible, the cake was the best I've ever tasted, the grounds were impeccable. It gave our guests plenty of space to roam but intimate enough to bring friends and family together in a way they're raving about days later. I saw guests have a better time than I've ever seen them have. The staff had everything done before I could even think of it, giving me a completely stress free bridal experience. It was perfect, and if I could give them 100 stars I would. It's worth it, pull the trigger on Hawkesdene.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Hawkesdene 14
  • Marc

Marc Pollack · Married on 06/08/2019

Fairytale Wedding At Hawkesdene Estate in North Carolina

We could write a book about the amazing experience we had making our son and his fiancé’s wedding at the Hawkesdene Estate in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina. When we were searching for the perfect place for a destination wedding, we kept coming across excellent reviews on Hawkesdene. We contacted them and we were invited by one of the owners, Rob, to come stay overnight for a full tour of the property. Jami, the manager, planner, host and simply the “everything”, spent a full day with us giving us a grand tour. It was like a vacation in and of itself. We were SOLD. But the decision belonged to our son and his fiancé. They went for their own visit and that sealed the deal. This was the beginning of a yearlong experience that resulted in the most beautiful wedding we could have ever imagined.

Jami worked tirelessly with us to make sure we gave our kids the fairytale wedding they dreamed of. She was such an absolute pleasure and was like part of our family by the time our adventure was over. The entire staff of Hawkesdene was off the charts. The food was out of this world. The rooms and the property were kept in such immaculate condition. All of our requests were met with a Yes, Yes, Yes!!! No was simply not part of the vocabulary at Hawkesdene.

The culmination of this amazing service came on the day of the wedding, well actually minutes before the wedding. It had been raining all day and we were forced to set up for the ceremony under the pavilion. Even though everything looked beautiful, we really wanted the ceremony outside under the beautiful canopy of trees. The ceremony was set for 5:30 and the weather started clearing at 4:30. Rob and Jami knew how bad we wanted the wedding outside, and at 5:00 they decided to make the change. It was amazing. They jumped into action and literally reset the entire ceremony location out under the trees in about 20 minutes. It was incredible to watch Jami and her staff in action! Suffice it to say, the ceremony was beautiful, the party a huge success, and our son, and now daughter-in-law, had the fantasy wedding they dreamed of for so long.

Needless to say, if you are looking for the wedding of a lifetime, Hawkesdene is your place!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Hawkesdene 20
    Hawkesdene 21
  • Katie

Katie Borello · Married on 05/26/2019

Hawkesdene is heaven on earth

We got married at a Hawkesdene on 5.26.19. The weekend we spent on the Estate was nothing short of perfection. From the first day we visited the property to even after we had left our wedding, the staff was responsive, helpful, attentive, and kind. Jami made sure the entire weekend was flawless. All of our guests commented on how incredible the food was, how clean the cabins were, and how no other wedding they attended would ever compete with our wedding weekend. I want to relive it over and over again. THANK YOU HAWKESDENE!! If anyone needs extra guests at their Hawkesdene wedding, my husband and I will be happy to crash.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Hawkesdene 31
    Hawkesdene 32

Nick Brady · Married on 04/05/2019

Highly recommend

We had an unforgettable wedding at Hawkesdene. Everyone of our guests was impressed by the beauty of the venue, the food, and the cottages/rooms. The staff did an amazing job as well.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Danielle Hubbard · Married on 03/30/2019

Better than expected

Hands down the BEST place for a wedding. My Husband and I are still in awe of how amazing our wedding was this past weekend. Our family and friends can’t stop talking about the food, views and accommodations Hawkesdene has to offer. To say our wedding met expectations would be a lie because it truly exceeded every and all of our expectations. Jami, the coordinator on site, was absolutely amazing and we can’t wait to plan a trip again to Hawkesdene. Seriously, don’t even think twice this is the wedding venue for all!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Shaffer · Married on 10/31/2018

Venue of your dreams

My fiance and I wanted a small intimate wedding in the mountains, and we got that and more. The time and efforts of the team was more than we could have ever expected. And the grounds are something that you dream about. I could not recommend this venue enough. The staff make the process easy especially if you are planning from out of state. Best decision we have ever made!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Moore · Married on 10/20/2018

Heavenly Wedding Weekend

Everything about Hawkesdene was perfect. My husband and I have family all over the country so it was important to us that we could spend as much time as possible with out guests. All of our guests were able to stay on the property which made for a magical weekend. I was working on planning my wedding from Seattle and Jami was amazing. When we were in town, she sat down with us to understand our vision. When our weekend came, everything went perfectly. They had plans in place in case the rain effected our wedding site. She coordinated everything seamlessly. The food was out of this world. All of our guests said that it was the not just the best wedding food they'd had, but some of the best food even. The whole staff was so kind and accommodating. Rob and Phil have an amazing location. I could not have imagined our wedding being anywhere else! Thank you for your part in our special day!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Hawkesdene 33
    Hawkesdene 34
    Hawkesdene 35
    Hawkesdene 36
    Hawkesdene 37

Alexandria · Married on 09/01/2018

A wedding weekend you could only dream of!

My husband and I got married at Hawkesdene over Labor Day 2018. Our wedding was nothing short of amazing thanks to the incredible staff at Hawkesdene. Their team is incredible at taking your vision and making it a reality. The attention to detail was spectacular and the 5 star treatment that everyone in attendance received was amazing!
    Many of the reviews speak of how delicious the food is and let me tell you they are spot on! You truly receive 5 star meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
    Our family and friends still speak so highly of our wedding weekend and say they have never experienced anything like it!
    If you are wondering if you should have your wedding, family reunion or event at Hawkesdene I would highly recommend it!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Heather · Married on 08/04/2018

From the moment we stepped foot on the property we knew Hawkesdene was our wedding venue. The views and accommodations weren’t the only reason we chose Hawkesdene though! Jamie & the rest of the staff were AMAZING to work with from the very beginning. Anything we needed the Hawkesdene team was there. One of the owners Rob was always responsive and made sure we had everything we needed or wanted.

By the time wedding weekend rolled around I knew we had nothing to worry about. Jamie and her team had it covered. They are the pros and def. listen to any and all suggestions she has.

Our guests traveled from all over the US and loved every minute of being at Hawkesdene. From all of the accommodations to the food, no one had a single complaint. We were able to have the wedding of our dreams because of this beautiful mountain estate in the smokies!

We look forward to hopefully being able to visit again soon!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Hawkesdene 38

Amber · Married on 06/16/2018

Great mountain setting that was a great meeting place for lots of travelling guests. I can't say enough good things about Hawkesdene. All of our guests raved about the food. The cabins are beautiful and clean. The estate and grounds are gorgeous with flowers and greenery. The staff were friendly and helpful. We had the wedding of my dreams and a 3 day celebration that none of us will forget. Highly recommend and worth every penny spent.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/02/2018

Words cannot describe how much I love Hawkesedene after having our wedding there June 2, 2018! It is one of the most special places and made for a one of a kind weekend celebration! Our whole weekend was perfect! Hawkesdene was the perfect place to spend a beautiful weekend with friends and family to celebrate! We felt so lucky that we got to spend so much quality time everyone. Hawkesdene has a unique way of brining people together. It really created a bond among all of our friends and family. People who had never met before, left on Sunday being best friends.

From the beginning, Jami and Rob were so great to work with. They are laid back, but professional and responsive. I always felt like the wedding would be in good hands. They were very easy to communicate and plan with leading up to the weekend.
    The wedding weekend could not have been better and I owe all of that to Hawkesdene! The grounds are magical and so beautiful, and it definitely set the tone for the whole weekend! It has a way of relaxing you and calming you. All of the guests could not get over how beautiful it was! The staff is very attentive as well. And the food all weekend was just to die for!! Every meal was delicious.
    Jami was our day of coordinator and couldn't have been better at it. She has a way of getting stuff done but without being too bossy or rude...like some coordinators can be. I felt super confident with her running the show.
    I still day dream about our wedding day and am still in awe about it. I am so thankful that we chose Hawkesdene. Hawkesdene is truly a magical place!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Juliana · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I had our wedding here at Hawkesdene. My sister actually also had her wedding here the Fall before mine! We absolutely adore this venue and the staff. If you are planning a wedding and are looking for a romantic, beautiful, mountain weekend venue-- stop your search and choose Hawkesdene! The venue is beautiful in itself with several options for wedding weekend events rain or shine. Not only is it gorgeous, but everything you could possible think of, every little detail, has already been thought of and taken care of by the Hawkesdene staff. Our wedding day was not stressful at all, as Jami and her team made sure everything was taken care of. Our wedding guests also loved the venue because they got to not only enjoy the wedding, but stay in the mountains and have a wonderful mountain weekend away. Stop your search-- pick this venue! You will not be disappointed!! Here is a video from our wedding weekend:

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Hawkesdene 39
    Hawkesdene 40
    Hawkesdene 41
    Hawkesdene 42
    Hawkesdene 43

Sara · Married on 04/21/2018

We were just married at Hawkesdene this past weekend and it was an absolute dream. The whole long weekend from start to finish was flawless and stress free. Jami is amazing and her and the rest of the staff are somehow able to anticipate your needs before you do. Every meal was so delicious and well thought out. Hawkesdene is a magical place and we heard from so many of our guests that this was the best wedding they had ever been to and how much they loved everything about the property, the food, and the wonderful people that run it. If you are considering Hawkesdene for your wedding, do not hesitate. It was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding and they gave us the best weekend of our lives.

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Hawkesdene 44
    Hawkesdene 45

Bianca · Married on 12/02/2017

There are no words to describe Hawkesdene! Our wedding was on 12/2/17 and everything was perfect! Working with Rob leading up to the wedding was great, he was prompt in responding to my many emails and calls. Jami and her team made my vision for the wedding come to fruition and I couldn't be more thankful for allowing me to be stress-free on our wedding day! The food was so delicious as well and our guests are already wanting to plan a trip back to Hawkesdene next year! Don't hesitate to book Hawkesdene as your wedding venue immediately!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

What can we say about Hawkesdene except perfect, perfect, perfect! Jami, Rob, and the rest of the Hawkesdene team did everything in their power to make our wedding weekend an absolutely perfect dream.

From the minute we stepped foot on the Hawkesdene property, we knew it was the only place we could imagine having our wedding. The estate is absolutely GORGEOUS - even when we visited in the dead of winter, we were still enthralled with the beautiful scenery, the incredible trees and foliage, the stunning cottages and beautiful main house. The estate was even more beautiful when we returned additional times to visit during the summer and fall.

While preparing for our wedding, Jami and Rob were incredibly communicative and available regarding all of the details leading up to our wedding. It was clear from the very beginning that the priority for the Hawkesdene team was not to nickle and dime us but to ensure that we had the most wonderful wedding possible. Jami was quick to offer us ideas on how to cut costs and save money while still retaining our vision.

During our wedding weekend in October, the entire Hawkesdene team was available every minute of the day to make sure everything flowed absolutely smoothly and perfectly. I had a sore throat on the day of the wedding and requested tea just before the ceremony - within five minutes, not only did I receive tea, but a beautiful tray of tea, honey, and crackers delivered by the chef herself. It was this attention to detail and personalization that marked our entire wedding weekend. We didn't have to worry about anything other than having a wonderful time.

I cannot rave enough about Jami, Rob, and the rest of the Hawkesdene team. My family loved Hawkesdene so much that my little sister is going to get married there in May 2018! We cannot WAIT to return to this magical place. I would rate Hawkesdene 100 stars if I could!!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Hawkesdene 46
    Hawkesdene 47
    Hawkesdene 48
    Hawkesdene 49
    Hawkesdene 50

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

THE BEST PLACE YOU COULD EVER GET MARRIED!!! We are so unbelievably happy we stumbled across this place for our wedding! All our guests had the time of their life and continue to tell us "Your wedding was the BEST wedding we have EVER been to". The staff is top notch. Jami the wedding coordinator is the best ever and is included in the wedding package. She is the nicest, most incredible, laid back, easy going wedding coordinator we have ever met! All the staff including the owners are very responsive to any emails or calls. We had a destination wedding from Florida, we only saw the property once and everything went flawless the wedding weekend. Jami and her crew decorated and made the entire scenery absolutely gorgeous! We could not have asked for anything better. The mountains are beautiful, guests can hike up to the top or hitch a ride by staff with a Kawasaki Mule. I can not say enough about the staff- they make you feel like family and treat you that way too. Our wedding weekend was absolutely perfect, and everyone (including us) agreed that we picked the perfect location possible! You will love Hawkesdene, the staff, the property and everything associated with your wedding! INCREDIBLE, INCREDIBLE, INCREDIBLE, we can't wait to go back and visit this property again!
    I could go on and on about this place because it is so unbelievable! A wedding weekend here will stay in your mind and hearts forever and you will be so happy with your decision.
    THE FOOD IS PHENOMENAL!!! THE CABINS AND BEDS ARE PHENOMENAL! No one has to drink and drive- it's a no brainer!
    We are forever grateful to hawkesdene, Jami, and the staff for the best weekend of our lives. WE LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! :)

Sent on 10/22/2017

Cathie · Married on 09/23/2017

Hawesdene was the perfect place to hold our daughter's wedding! We were looking for a place in the mountains to spend 3 days celebrating with family and friends and we found it in Hawkesdene. Rob, Phil, Jami and their wonderful staff were easy to work with, flexible, and so dedicated to making our vision come to life.
    From the welcome dinner on Thursday, to the final breakfast on Sunday, Caroline, the chef, and her staff outdid themselves. Every bite was delicious and our guests are still raving about their meals. We had quests staying in every cottage and the main house and all were very pleased with their accommodations.
    The perfect venue with breathtaking scenery to celebrate!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Kanani · Married on 09/09/2017

LOVED EVERY MINUTE WE WERE THERE. Jami is amazing. We are thinking of going back for our 5 year anniversary. Everything was great from the food to the people that helped the whole weekend long. The staff is the best. I can not say enough good things about Hawesdene. We loved them and will go back.

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Hawkesdene 51
    Hawkesdene 52
    Hawkesdene 53
    Hawkesdene 54

Summit · Married on 08/26/2017

We just had our multicultural wedding here (Indian + Caucasian) from Thursday-Sunday. We could not have picked a better venue for our special day. The grounds are absolutely magnificent, and this is a hidden gem in the blue ridge mountains. Given the semi-rural location and all of the food and activities offered on-site, our guests had no reason to leave the property, and both sets of families and friends were able to spend quality time with each other. The food was phenomenal. We had a fully customized Mexican menu the first night with Margheritas, a fully customized Indian menu the second night (they picked up exactly what ingredients and groceries we requested from an Indian store in Atlanta), and a traditional American menu with customized vegetarian option (stuffed summer squash) and individual lava cakes (cheaper than catering in a large cake) for dessert. Caroline nailed each of these dinners. We have never seen this level of customization at a wedding venue. On the second day, we went for a group hike to the mountain top (Hawkesdene gave rides to all guests who couldn't make it on a four wheeler) where we had our Mendhi (henna) ceremony. This was another incredible experience only possible at Hawkesdene. Rob, Jami, and Caroline were attentive, friendly, and incredibly helpful throughout the process but especially during the actual wedding festivities. Given that the estate rental includes all the accommodations and food and it is essentially BYOB, Hawkesdene is an absolute steal when it comes to value. If you are ok with having your guests drive or fly to come here, it will be 100% worth it. If you have any questions about our experience, feel free to contact us! I am sure Rob or Jami can give you our email addresses.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

The best decision we made when planning our wedding was to have it at Hawkesdene. We are from Chicago and decided to throw a destination wedding and thankfully came across Hawkesdene which fit our needs perfectly. It is a gorgeous setting that is undeniably beautiful and then on top of the gorgeous scenery, the accommodations are impeccable. They treat each cottage and room as though it was the most important one on the property. The food provided is top notch and comparable to some of the nicest restaurants I've ever been too. Our amazing wedding weekend was really made by the amazing staff at Hawkesdene(Jami, Rob, Caroline, John, Tim, Becky and several more). Not only did they pay to attention to every little detail but they were all so personable and friendly. All of our family and friends are already trying to plan a trip back so that we can experience our stay at Hawkesdene again...and we've only been home three days. I truly can say without hesitation that I could not have found a better venue!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Laura · Married on 05/06/2017

From the impeccably kept grounds to the immensely hospitable and talented staff, my experience with Hawkesdene was incredible. In spite of bleak weather reports and a freak microburst that took out power for several, every element of my wedding weekend plan went off without a hitch. Our ceremony had been planned by the covered bridge but when rain kept us in the pavilion, Jami and her crew created an airy, romantic oasis around the fireplace to say our vows. Jami, Caroline, Tim, Jimbo, Katie, John and Maria were so caring and thoughtful, they felt like extended family by the end of our stay.
    Chef Caroline was completely open to amending the menus to fit the particular needs and tastes of our party. Her smokehouse BBQ dinner was definitely a favorite for us. She also created a custom dessert bar for my rehearsal dinner complete with all of our family favorites, including an abundant chocolate fountain display. When we went without power, Caroline "baked" my tres leches cake over gas burners and whipped the mountains of fresh, local cream by hand.

My husband and I look forward to many return visits to celebrate our love and relive the happy memories made at Hawkesdene. If you are fortunate enough to book a weekend wedding here, I highly suggest taking a few extra days to enjoy Hawkesdene's stunning vistas and luxurious accommodations.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Sandra · Married on 11/19/2016

This place is an amazing place to have a wedding. The staff Rob (the owner) and Jami (the manager) did everything we asked for our daughters wedding and made it an unforgettable experience for family and friends!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

The Hawkesdene House is where wedding dreams come true!! Planning a wedding in North Carolina from Florida was intimidating at first but once we arrived, everything fell into place! We chose Hawkesdene because our families are from all over the country and we needed a place in the mountains that could accommodate everyone! Hawkesdene was above and beyond our vision of the ultimate wedding weekend!

This is an absolutely perfect place to spend quality time with your family! It is cozy and inviting yet, the spacious cabins scattered all across the property allows for privacy, if needed. This was important for us because we had 69 people (some of which had never met) together for four days and it was INCREDIBLE!! The property is so gorgeous; pictures really don’t do it the justice it deserves. Every inch of the property is manicured to perfection!

The food was 5 star all the way around! From breakfast, to lunch, and every delicious dinner. I have guests still talking about how amazing the food was!

The staff at Hawkesdene were so attentive to every detail and exceeded every expectation that we had. If we could get married here every weekend, we would! We didn’t want it to end. My recommendation to anyone is don’t settle for 3 or 4 days at Hawkesdene, make your wedding weekend a 5 to 6-day event because it goes by so fast and you’ll want every second to last forever! Trust me, getting your guest to leave is difficult because they want to take "just one last hike"! We can’t wait to visit Hawkesdene again!!!!

Jessica & Ryan
    October 22, 2016

Sent on 11/21/2016

Jen · Married on 10/08/2016

Hawkesdene provided the most amazing weekend of our lives! My husband and I picked Hawkesdene for our wedding because it was a gorgeous venue in the North Carolina mountains that also provided the opportunity to have our family and friends together in an intimate setting for several days. It was the absolute best thing we could have decided on for our wedding, so much so, that we were sad to leave.

I cannot say enough great things about Rob, the owner, and Jami, the Manager. Both worked with us throughout the year leading up to the wedding to ensure that our vision for the "perfect wedding" came to fruition. Even when we ran into some hiccups with some outside vendors, Jami came to the rescue, and took care of everything. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she spent hours on the phone with me making sure she got every detail right and it paid off. Our wedding and reception looked as if they were straight off of Pinterest. It was breathtaking!

From the moment we arrived at Hawkesdene, Jami, Rob and the entire staff were so friendly and accommodating. Each staff member went out of their way to make you feel like Hawkesdene was your home while you were there. In addition to the hospitality, the accommodations and grounds were fantastic!

Another huge reason we picked Hawkesdene is because food quality is very important to us and they knocked it out of the park. All the meals are made from scratch, on-site, with local ingredients when possible and it was evident! Chef Caroline worked with us ahead of time to plan out the meals and every single meal she and her staff prepared was phenomenal! Guests were continually looking forward to the next meal, despite barely being done with the one they were eating :)

We truly cannot say enough great things about Hawkesdene and would do it all over again in a heartbeat! In fact, we are already planning a five-year reunion there ;-)

Sent on 08/22/2016