Hawkesdene Reviews

104 | Andrews, NC

104 Reviews for Hawkesdene

Steve & Tracy Bordonaro · Getting married on 06/10/2022

Miller Mountain Time Wedding

Our daughter had always wished for her “Dream Wedding”. After she became engaged she started the process of looking for a venue. She wanted a fall wedding set in the mountains hoping to capture the beautiful fall colors. After weeks of researching venues along the east coast, she was talking with a friend that had their wedding at Hawkesdene. The couple and wedding party loved it so much that they were planning a five year reunion there. We decided to check it out and after making arrangements with Rob, we flew and drove from Florida and Connecticut to take the tour. The venue was everything she wanted, it was purely magical. The main building was so picturesque, the bride and groom suite was absolutely stunning with all its amenities and the, what they call “cabins”, were in reality beautiful houses that could host several couples or families. Right there and then she knew that Hawkesdene was the place for her and we booked it on the spot.
    Over the following sixteen months of planning, Rob and Jamie were such a pleasure to work with. Anything we asked they accommodated and never said that they couldn’t do something. From the meal selection, venue decorations, recommendations of vendors such as the DJ’s, photographers, videographers, etc. everything requested was granted. Their advice on any questions or concerns we may have had was not only welcomed but spot on perfect.
    As the day approached, we arrived at the venue along with tropical storm Zeta. Why not, it’s 2020. It was Wednesday and a Friday night wedding was planned. On Thursday morning the power went out at 5:00 am. One of over 2 million customers affected by Zeta. The idea of getting power back on in such a remote town at an even more remote venue was not even realistic but in talking to Rob Thursday morning, he said “They know what we do here and how important it is. We will be okay.” Sure enough, by noon the venue had full power when other areas weren’t scheduled to get it back for another five days. As guests started to arrive at 4:00 that afternoon, they had no idea there was even a concern that morning.
    That night the rehearsal dinner was absolutely wonderful. The wedding was held along the tree-lined main driveway on Friday evening and a Halloween party was held Saturday until the wee hours of the night. The food for all dinners was outstanding let alone the breakfasts and lunches that were arranged. The guests could not stop raving about everything from start to finish including the food, rooms, scenery, trails for hiking, etc. Everyone that saw us said it was one of if not the best weddings they had ever been to and many commented on wanting to come back. But what made it the most special for us was when our daughter said that she never imagined that her dream wedding could have been better than she ever actually dreamed of. That is something you can’t put a price on.
    We want to extend our sincere thanks the Rob, Phil, Jamie and the entire Hawkesdene staff for making a truly special day more magical than we could have ever dreamed and would highly recommend Hawkesdene to anyone. If we could give it ten stars, we would. Thank you again for a truly magical time.

Steve & Tracy Bordonaro

Sent on 11/04/2020

Casie Strohson · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Dream Venue

My fiancé and I wanted to find a venue that would allow our dogs to be a part of our big day. When we started to look around we went from venue to venue and every venue was the same! They would tell us we had the location for 8 hours total and our dogs could only stay outside. could not wrap my head around spending thousands of dollars and a place you get for a day! We finally found the Hawkestene and we stopped looking. This venue is not like any other venue I ever seen before. First, it is a 3 day weekend event that can house over 70 friends and family and second our dogs could be with us the entire time. I was sold after we took a trip to the NC mountains and actually saw the gorgeous venue. WE fell in love with this place right away. IT WAS PERFECT. We finally got married in OCT 2020 and from the minute we showed up on property till the second before we left the staff was amazing. I do not think we could have made it through the planning or the day with out Jami. She is an actual miracle worker! The entire staff was incredible. They made us feel like family, everyone was so welcoming and accommodating to everything we asked. The food was absolutely amazing! Everything tasted like a home cooked meal. My family and friends are still talking about it and I cannot tell you how many people told me this was truly the best wedding they have ever attended. It is a vacation, family/friends reunion and wedding spot all wrapped into one! To any bride or groom out there that is looking for a unique and stunning location Hawkesdene is it.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Jen · Married on 10/30/2020

They are amazing!

We had heard through friends how amazing this venue was when they got married a few years back. We decided to go check them out and we scheduled a tour of the property and booked them that day!!! This place is simply amazing! We never had to look at another venue, it was one and done here!

There is cabins on the property that our guests stayed in and they LOVED them. They are more upscale then you would think when you hear "cabin". The food was amazing all weekend and it is served on site! We loved that no one had to leave the property if they didn't want to because there was so much there to entertain everyone between hikes, places to relax, the game room for kids/adults and so on.

As for our wedding day, it was absolutely perfect. I gave Jami my decorations with a little idea of what I had in mind and said " just make it pretty" and she nailed it! I spent the entire wedding day relaxing with my girls and not stressing over a single thing! The staff handled everything and were amazing! They made my wedding day a dream and I hope other brides read this and book with them!

Jami and Rob were great with the response time over the past 1.5 years in emails/phone calls/texts and so on. This venue is perfect for anyone who loves mini get aways and quality time with friends and family while enjoying the outdoors. I can go on and on about this venue but really I suggest you book a tour with them and see for yourself! You will fall in love immediately!!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Angela Woods · Married on 10/24/2020

The best weekend of my life

I’m not even sure there are words to describe how incredible my wedding weekend at Hawkesdene was. My husband (!!) and I got to spend Thursday-Sunday with our closest friends and family on a gorgeous 54 acre estate with awesome onsite accommodations for everyone, beautiful mountain scenery, perfectly manicured grounds, hiking trails, fire pits, games, alpacas and the food... omg it is amazing and never ending. Rob and Jami were so easy to communicate with throughout the entire process, which for me was over a year and a half from booking to wedding day. Jami and every single staff member ensured that every meal and every event went off without a hitch. I’m pretty sure at some point during the weekend every single one of our guests told us how awesome Hawkesdene I was and how great of a time they were having. Honestly, if it was possible to do it all again next year I’d be there with bells on!! Hawkesdene and staff has my heart forever ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 10/27/2020

Aaron Allred · Married on 10/08/2020

Perfect Wedding Experience

We came all the way from Dallas for this wedding venue; and we were so glad we did! It seemed that every hour we noticed something that was better than we could have hoped for. For a once in a lifetime event, this was the place!

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Katlynn

Katlynn · Married on 08/15/2020

10/10 guests said "best wedding ever"

Hawkesdene is by far the best wedding venue out there!!!
    I think the best way to see the true side of a person or in this case a venue, is how they respond during difficult times. August 2018 my fiancé and I toured Hawkesdene. We were completely taken aback by the absolutely beautiful grounds, the meticulous landscaping, and the warm staff. We book our wedding for April 2020, yes a year and a half out! We wanted time to plan and save. We knew we wanted this to be an unforgettable wedding weekend with our closest family and friends, but we could have never imagined it would be so much more than that! March 2020 the entire US begins to shut down due to COVID19. A lot of my family, friends and myself are on the front-line in the hospital setting. So as I’m working endless hours in the ER I am in constant communication with Hawkesdene as our wedding is only 15 days away. Hawkesdene gave us till the absolute last hour to pull the plug. Since we were one of the first large groups affected by people traveling from all over, we knew we had to move the wedding. They allowed us to move to an open date in August 2020, which is peak season rate, at no extra charge.
    So while many of our close friends getting married had to cancel and lose everything they paid because their venues were standing firm against rescheduling, Hawkedene bent over backward to make our day possible. The cabins and venue set empty for the next few months but it didn’t break their spirits. When we arrived the Wednesday before our wedding the staff were as happy as ever to see us. Note we were the third wedding back after COVID but definitely the largest group. I would compare it to coming home after a long day to a golden retriever haha, it was the best feeling ever for a nervous couple about to get married.
    If you haven’t met Jami yet, you soon will! She is the planner, coordinator, manager, and magician that comes with Hawkesdene. To us, the fact that it was all included was super appealing, before we met her. After you meet her you will soon realize you get a friend, confidant, and so much more, all included in the Hawkesdene wedding rate. You seriously do not need an additional planner unless you just don’t feel like doing much work/planning yourself. If you give Jami your ideas, she will bring them to life. We dropped off all of our DIY décors into the décor room on arrival, barely went through it with Jami, and yet somehow every detail we discussed was laid out each night just how I wanted. She seriously didn’t miss a beat. I can’t explain this enough, this will be the easiest experience from start to finish. The fact that the venue includes a lot of décor options, set up each night, and break down makes it the most enjoyable experience a bride could ever have!
    The entire weekend from start to finish was perfect! We highly recommend the low country boil. My guests can’t stop talking about the hush puppies. The seafood and salad were to die for as well, and my family is from South Florida so we know seafood! The second night was the modern BBQ, it smoked all day for the guests to smell. That is another must-have meal, the brisket was cooked to perfection, the sweet cornbread melted in your mouth, and the blackberry cobbler was devoured by all. Seriously the food is on point at Hawkesdene. Our wedding night we served the flank steak and mountain trout. My now-husband isn’t a big fish person, he ate the entire trout filet. When I tell you the smashed potatoes were the best I’ve ever had I am not lying, and mashed potatoes are my favorite food group! If my dress wasn’t tight and a mermaid shape I would have eaten an entire loaf of the homemade bread. I seriously can’t tell you enough how good the food was the entire weekend. For my bridal party, breakfast and lunch were served in the garden cottage on the wedding day, which was a nice relaxing experience. As we all got our hair and makeup done in the beautiful attached salon we sipped away on coffee and mimosas and enjoyed delicious food.
    For couples that have already booked Hawkesdene, here are some tips I found helpful in the planning process. Your guests may seem hesitant about this destination wedding and weekend concept. They may be confused that they are invited to the rehearsal and all other activities. I recommend creating a good wedding website with clear instructions. When placing your guests in cabins on the placement sheet it’s important you don’t make any promises until the RSVPs are final. You will find certain guests need certain accommodations so it’s easier for all involved if they find out their sleeping arrangements on arrival. If you need extra accommodations I highly recommend Fernwood cottage and Collett Creek Cabins they were immaculate and great owners to work with.
    I recommend giving the guests a nice welcome bag upon arrival, the favors at the wedding usually go unnoticed. However, snacks and mementos to take home were favored by all of our guests. Included in the welcome bag was an itinerary with the weekend events, meal times, and a reference contact for any questions.
    You should have a one-page reference sheet for all of your vendors involved in the weekend, a contact number for them, and specific responsibilities/days/times they will be on the property. That way Hawkesdene can help manage them while you are enjoying your guests.
    I highly recommend doing karaoke with Lori Pluger, our guests were singing all night and they seriously can’t stop talking about the various performances.
    I understand during crazy times like these you may be very nervous to book a wedding venue, but I can say with 100% confidence it will all work out. Even though it wasn’t the exact picture I had in my mind since we lost some guests due to COVID, It was beyond the best wedding I could have ever imagined and I wouldn’t change anything for the world. You can truly trust Rob and Jami with this special day and know that they will sacrifice a lot to make it happen regardless of the situation it puts them in. If you’re on the fence, get off, book them, and move on with the small details because everything else is done.
    We couldn’t be happier with all of our vendors so I have listed them below in case you’re still looking. Every single one of them moved with us from our original date, they were the most gracious, kind, and understanding people I have ever met.

Photography: Macy O’Connell 404-502-7724
    Videography: Little Eye Film Co. Cassie Hiatt 858-692-7083 (video on Instagram)
    Hair: Taylor Howard: Instagram (teaseitupwithtay) fifth&mae salon

Sent on 08/20/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Grear · Married on 07/04/2020

Excellent!

We weren’t able to have our wedding here, but upon visiting, it was the best place ever! They were very accommodating, and super helpful! Hopefully we will one day be able to have our perfect wedding at this venue!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 04/17/2020

Best time ever!

I booked my venue at Hawkesdene without even visiting in person because of how amazing it looked online. A few months later, I went in person and it exceeded my expectations. My husband and I got married there on July 22nd and it was the best few days of our lives! The staff at Hawkesdene was incredible. They always returned my calls within a few hours and was extremely helpful throughout the planning process. I did not have a wedding planner so the coordinator on site, Jami was my go to person while planning this wedding!

Our wedding was in the middle of the week and we had about 50 guests. My husband and I got to spend quality time with every guest that attended. On Monday we had the welcome party, Tuesday we went white water rafting (which was so so fun!), and Wednesday we had the wedding with Thursday was the farewell breakfast. Weeks later I have guests still texting me about how amazing everything was and wanting to go back! Also, The food was AMAZING. Literally everything we were given to eat was so so good.

I cannot recommend Hawkesdene enough if you want to have an intimate wedding and want to make the best memories with your family and friends. My family is already wanting to plan a family reunion to be held there in a few years. Honestly, DO NOT HESITATE if you are thinking about making Hawkesdene your venue. It books very fast! Over all, 1000/10 recommend. Thank you Hawkesdene for the most magical, dream wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2020
  • Lynsey

Lynsey Wilson · Married on 03/14/2020

Perfect weekend

Jami and her team were absolutely amazing. I couldn’t have done it without them. My wedding weekend was everything and more that I could have asked for. I wish I could do it all over again. People are still raving about my wedding, saying it’s the best wedding they have ever been to. I couldn’t be more happy with the way things turned out. Planning, food and venue was out of this world. I can’t wait to recruit all my friends to get married here so I can attend!!!!

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Adrienne

Adrienne A Peddicord · Married on 12/14/2019

PERFECT! completely flawless start to finish.

Everything was perfect. Better than I could even think up! Jamie is an - she helped with outside vendors and set everything up for me. She took alllllllll of what stress I could've had and made it go away. Also their food is AMAZING. We had a wedding weekend from Thursday through Sunday with the ceremony on Saturday. I don't know how to explain it other than flawless.
    Friends and family will be talking about our wedding for years to come.

Sent on 03/07/2020

Kimberly Armstrong · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect Weekend Wedding

We could not have picked a better location for our November wedding. Not only is this location perfect, but the staff is spectacular. Jami was the perfect wedding coordinator, and made everything easy for us. She gave us good advice, answered every email/call we needed and communicated so well with our other vendors. I want to say a special thank you to the Hawkesdene chef as well, who made sure that my guests with allergies always received the allergy-free version of what we were eating, no matter what. She was perfect, sweet, and always reached out to make sure everyone was covered - not to mention, her food was AMAZING. Everyone is still talking about all the meals a week later :) If you want a venue that has everything and truly caters to what you want for your special day or weekend, book your wedding with Hawkesdene, you won't regret it. We're already looking to come back here again for a family reunion!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Arisa · Married on 10/19/2019

Oh Hawkesdene ❤️

Hawkesdene is a magical place! The estate itself was absolutely beautiful and each cabin was easily found. If you enjoy hiking like we do they have some great hikes you can do! What we were really blown away by was the hospitality and kindness of the staff, they took any stress we had away! The day of the wedding it rained and it was not in the spot we all had practiced but it really did not matter. It was better than what was planned! The wedding was cozy and intimate. The food everyday was spectacular! Never a bad meal. We happened upon this place by accident and were extremely lucky. Even from a distance Jami was always very prompt with my questions. If you are looking for a beautiful venue look no further.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Rosen · Married on 10/12/2019

October Wedding of our Dreams

We planned our wedding at Hawkesdene and initially picked it because the idea of the place is have all of your family + friends (or at least most) stay on-site within walking distance of the events in the mountains with all of their food and drink taken care of...which sounded so carefree and relaxing for not just us but EVERYONE!! it was everything and more than we could have ever imagined! It was like wedding camp but with an upscale feel! the food was the best food i've ever had in my entire life. People wouldn't stop raving about i! The property is also gorgeous. You are surrounded by the mountains (there is a small hike you can take and get to the very top for pics..they will drive you up on your wedding day! and there are llamas too! We had so much fun picking out spots on the property to take our pics. AND Don't get me started on Jami and how responsive she is throughout the entire process. We spent almost a year talking to her and she was always one email or call away from helping me decide the tedious things like what color this and how big that. I felt bad at times because i don't know how she handles it all..but she somehow does. Since October, Zach and I have heard over and over how my wedding was like a wedding festival and it was the best they'd ever gone to. I am so beyond happy we made the decision to go with Hawkesdene!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/03/2019

My Dream Wedding

We had our wedding at the Hawkesdene Estate on 8/3/19 and it was even better than I imagined it could be!
    We visited about a year and a half before our wedding date and fell in love with it immediately. It was even more beautiful in person than what the internet showed us!
    We planned the wedding all the way from Michigan, which meant many emails back and fourth, mostly from me, asking Jami (the wedding coordinator) and Rob (the owner) a zillion questions. All questions were answered promptly and with great detail to ease any anxiety I had. They ALWAYS had an answer for me, and on a few occasions called me to explain things because it was just easier over the phone.
    Jami is simply amazing to work with. When we arrived to the estate for our wedding weekend, she went over all details with us before our guests arrived and then encouraged us to settle in ourselves before it got busy.
    As soon as our guests did arrive, they were blown away. One guest described it as casual elegance, which was perfect. They take care of the grounds and houses, but in a way that is relaxed and somewhat casual feeling. Not stark and rigid.
    The food was beyond amazing. Being a food reviewer, it was something that was super important to me at our wedding, and Chef Caroline did not disappoint. Breakfast and lunch was a amazing and they had tons of options for all of our guests. It was 5 star restaurant quality! A lot of our guests ate the meals, then took plates back to their cottage to snack on later :)
    The dinners we chose were fabulous! Every single one of my guests loved it all and made sure to tell us numerous times how great it was. We all joked, after returning home that it was a hard transition home because we didn't have breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared for us each day anymore.
    Our actual wedding day was great!! The Bridal salon was perfect for all of us gals to get ready. With our cottage right across from it, it was super easy to go back and fourth and use both spaces as we got ready. It was also great to have a overlook of the reception area. I was able to watch the Hakwesdene staff set up the tables, which was done exactly to my specifications! They didn't even have to bug me to ask anything because we had covered it all in both emails and in our final walk through meeting.
    Just before the ceremony, there was a threat of rain, so Jami pulled me aside to ask what I wanted to do. We ultimately decided to risk it and I'm glad that we did because it held off!
    Once we got to the pavilion for cocktail hour, the rain did start, so the staff acted quickly and moved all the tables inside under the pavilion. They were AMAZING! It happened so quickly that it was not disturbing to our guests.
    The rest of the night went off without a hitch!
    What I loved most (after the beauty of the entire estate) was that the staff made us feel like the property was OURS for the weekend. They stayed out of the way, but were accessible if needed. We were all truly able to relax. We didn't have many requests during our stay, but the ones we had were responded with quickness and kindness.
    It was terribly hard to leave that Sunday. I felt sad that I wouldn't be bugging Jami or Rob with my random questions. My only complaint is that I wish we could go back!
    I would recommend to anyonoe to have a whole wedding weekend rather than just the one day. We were able to mingle and socialize with all of our guests for two days before the wedding day. In doing this, we felt relaxed on the Big Day. We didn't feel pressure to move from table to table, making sure to talk to each guest. We were able to have fun with them because we had gotten that out of the way the days prior. Although the day did go fast, we felt as though we could actually be a part of it and enjoy it!
    If you are on the fence about Hakwesdene, BOOK IT! It's worth every dime. With how beautiful the setting is, we were able to do minimal decor and extras and it was still more beautiful than I ever imagined it could be!
    I could go on and on about it all. I encourage you to go and check it out for yourself! You'll love it!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Weekend of My Life!

My husband and I were married on 7.27.19 and simply cannot say enough good things about Hawkesdene!

We took a trip to visit a year out from our wedding and immediately were in awe of the Estate. It has a unique laid back, yet eloquent atmosphere with grounds that are beautifully kept, amazing views, and awesome cabins!

From the minute we met with Jami and Rob we were sold! Their laid back professionalism was exactly what we needed, and put me at ease during the planning process. With a billion questions and yet another visit, they were always welcoming, responsive and very helpful. They know what they are doing, but have a way of getting things done without overwhelming you!

When we arrived for our wedding weekend everything had a casual flow to it, just as were were wanting with our friends and family who could not stop raving about the awesome venue, amazing food, and the incredible staff that were there for every need.

This place has a unique way of bringing all of your guests together to make your wedding weekend an unforgettable one! Oh, and dog friendly too ; )

Sent on 10/23/2019

Bailey · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Location and Team

Hawkesdene, I mean WOW.. What a wedding venue!! The team, the venue, the greenery, the cabins, and all of the family/friends time this venue creates.. It is an unforgettable experience.

I thought our guests were just being positive and polite every time they mentioned how great of a venue it was.. but looking back and still talking about it.. This place creates a space to spend time with everyone but allows everyone to have their own space to retreat to.. So much common space, no bars for people to take off too, no cabs needed, everyone is forced to kind of go back in time, put your phones down, talk, enjoy some wine, watch the flower bloom and fire burn!!

The Hawkesdene team, they put soo much effort into making every single wedding an unforgettable moment. I don't know how they do it and reset their brains for the next weekend, but they do. Jamie is a God sent Christmas Elf that makes sure everything goes off without any issues. She made sure I ate every night, kept my champagne full(most important), and kept everything on time! We ordered flowers for every night, and man did she make some incredible arrangements. With her by your side, you truly can take on the world! Use her, ask her questions, pick her brain.

Our guests went on hikes to the magical waterfalls, played basketball, field games, and late games of lama stay(shh can't tell you what it is, sorry Rob).. the boys bobbed for beer late at night, hurled kegs, large games of manhunt, weird games of "never have I ever" around the big fireplace, danced all night long, and never left a smile behind.. The number of ceremony locations and all of their incredible food options! Amazing!

I would suggest hiring a bartended every night. I do suggest bringing your own bloody mary bar details and vodka. Also, hiring local talent to play acoustic sets every night is a great touch! Get the tent just to make sure you have a backup option! Don't put the elderly at any cabin far away. Get there a few days early to settle in and calm down! Bring games to set up for people to play! Bring cabin snacks for yourself and welcome bags with snacks and water in them! Make friends with the local brewery keg delivery guys, you'll husband will thank you!

If you're considering making the drive up there, asking guests to spend the money, and putting your eggs in their basket... I strongly encourage you to do it! You won't forget it, you won't look back wondering "what if", you WILL look back at an incredible weekend spent celebrating your lifelong union!

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2019

The best kept secret in wedding venues

We are still on a high from our wedding weekend at Hawkesdene. Our friends and family arrived Thursday and stayed till Sunday for our wedding weekend, and none of us wanted to leave on Sunday. Jami was incredible throughout the planning and had everything absolutely handled before I could even consider it. the food was incredible, the cake was the best I've ever tasted, the grounds were impeccable. It gave our guests plenty of space to roam but intimate enough to bring friends and family together in a way they're raving about days later. I saw guests have a better time than I've ever seen them have. The staff had everything done before I could even think of it, giving me a completely stress free bridal experience. It was perfect, and if I could give them 100 stars I would. It's worth it, pull the trigger on Hawkesdene.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Marc

Marc Pollack · Married on 06/08/2019

Fairytale Wedding At Hawkesdene Estate in North Carolina

We could write a book about the amazing experience we had making our son and his fiancé’s wedding at the Hawkesdene Estate in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina. When we were searching for the perfect place for a destination wedding, we kept coming across excellent reviews on Hawkesdene. We contacted them and we were invited by one of the owners, Rob, to come stay overnight for a full tour of the property. Jami, the manager, planner, host and simply the “everything”, spent a full day with us giving us a grand tour. It was like a vacation in and of itself. We were SOLD. But the decision belonged to our son and his fiancé. They went for their own visit and that sealed the deal. This was the beginning of a yearlong experience that resulted in the most beautiful wedding we could have ever imagined.

Jami worked tirelessly with us to make sure we gave our kids the fairytale wedding they dreamed of. She was such an absolute pleasure and was like part of our family by the time our adventure was over. The entire staff of Hawkesdene was off the charts. The food was out of this world. The rooms and the property were kept in such immaculate condition. All of our requests were met with a Yes, Yes, Yes!!! No was simply not part of the vocabulary at Hawkesdene.

The culmination of this amazing service came on the day of the wedding, well actually minutes before the wedding. It had been raining all day and we were forced to set up for the ceremony under the pavilion. Even though everything looked beautiful, we really wanted the ceremony outside under the beautiful canopy of trees. The ceremony was set for 5:30 and the weather started clearing at 4:30. Rob and Jami knew how bad we wanted the wedding outside, and at 5:00 they decided to make the change. It was amazing. They jumped into action and literally reset the entire ceremony location out under the trees in about 20 minutes. It was incredible to watch Jami and her staff in action! Suffice it to say, the ceremony was beautiful, the party a huge success, and our son, and now daughter-in-law, had the fantasy wedding they dreamed of for so long.

Needless to say, if you are looking for the wedding of a lifetime, Hawkesdene is your place!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Katie

Katie Borello · Married on 05/26/2019

Hawkesdene is heaven on earth

We got married at a Hawkesdene on 5.26.19. The weekend we spent on the Estate was nothing short of perfection. From the first day we visited the property to even after we had left our wedding, the staff was responsive, helpful, attentive, and kind. Jami made sure the entire weekend was flawless. All of our guests commented on how incredible the food was, how clean the cabins were, and how no other wedding they attended would ever compete with our wedding weekend. I want to relive it over and over again. THANK YOU HAWKESDENE!! If anyone needs extra guests at their Hawkesdene wedding, my husband and I will be happy to crash.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Nick Brady · Married on 04/05/2019

Highly recommend

We had an unforgettable wedding at Hawkesdene. Everyone of our guests was impressed by the beauty of the venue, the food, and the cottages/rooms. The staff did an amazing job as well.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Danielle Hubbard · Married on 03/30/2019

Better than expected

Hands down the BEST place for a wedding. My Husband and I are still in awe of how amazing our wedding was this past weekend. Our family and friends can’t stop talking about the food, views and accommodations Hawkesdene has to offer. To say our wedding met expectations would be a lie because it truly exceeded every and all of our expectations. Jami, the coordinator on site, was absolutely amazing and we can’t wait to plan a trip again to Hawkesdene. Seriously, don’t even think twice this is the wedding venue for all!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Shaffer · Married on 10/31/2018

Venue of your dreams

My fiance and I wanted a small intimate wedding in the mountains, and we got that and more. The time and efforts of the team was more than we could have ever expected. And the grounds are something that you dream about. I could not recommend this venue enough. The staff make the process easy especially if you are planning from out of state. Best decision we have ever made!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Moore · Married on 10/20/2018

Heavenly Wedding Weekend

Everything about Hawkesdene was perfect. My husband and I have family all over the country so it was important to us that we could spend as much time as possible with out guests. All of our guests were able to stay on the property which made for a magical weekend. I was working on planning my wedding from Seattle and Jami was amazing. When we were in town, she sat down with us to understand our vision. When our weekend came, everything went perfectly. They had plans in place in case the rain effected our wedding site. She coordinated everything seamlessly. The food was out of this world. All of our guests said that it was the not just the best wedding food they'd had, but some of the best food even. The whole staff was so kind and accommodating. Rob and Phil have an amazing location. I could not have imagined our wedding being anywhere else! Thank you for your part in our special day!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Alexandria · Married on 09/01/2018

A wedding weekend you could only dream of!

My husband and I got married at Hawkesdene over Labor Day 2018. Our wedding was nothing short of amazing thanks to the incredible staff at Hawkesdene. Their team is incredible at taking your vision and making it a reality. The attention to detail was spectacular and the 5 star treatment that everyone in attendance received was amazing!
    Many of the reviews speak of how delicious the food is and let me tell you they are spot on! You truly receive 5 star meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
    Our family and friends still speak so highly of our wedding weekend and say they have never experienced anything like it!
    If you are wondering if you should have your wedding, family reunion or event at Hawkesdene I would highly recommend it!

Sent on 08/27/2019