Attributes highlighted by couples

Hair Styling
Seasoned Professional
Bridal Makeup

On WeddingWire since 2019

Hello, I'm Renee, and I'm so glad you're here! With 20 years of curating beauty transformations, I founded Elite Make Up and Hair, formerly Renee Locher Makeup and Hair, to unite my passion for bridal beauty with professional artists who want nothing more than to make you feel like your most stunning self when you walk down that aisle.

At Elite Makeup and Hair, we believe you are an exclusive work of art carefully crafted to shine with beauty and grace on your special day. From the initial consultation to your wedding day, you will experience our meticulous care as we unveil your timeless look to be cherished in heirloom photographs for generations.

We specialize in natural and soft glam styles for bridal parties of any size. Our team travels to you with all the supplies and high-quality products needed to thoughtfully design each look. We promise to pamper you and your tribe, making you all feel radiant, confident and at ease while having plenty of fun, too! Your wedding day should be a tribute to your beauty and the love you share with your partner. We would be honored to help paint the masterpiece of your love story..

Please inquire with us through our website for more information.

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$145

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Renee Locher Makeup and Hair is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for weddings. The team is praised for their professionalism, organization, and communication throughout the planning process. Reviewers were happy with their hair and makeup looks, noting that they stayed in place all day and made them feel beautiful. The team is described as friendly, talented, and accommodating, and the overall experience was stress-free and enjoyable. Many reviewers highly recommend Renee and her team for wedding hair and makeup services.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Emily
Emily M. Sent on 02/19/2024

Simply Perfect

I have only wonderful things to say about Renee Locher Hair and Makeup. Renee and Rachel made my bridesmaids and I look like the best versions of ourselves. They were so receptive during the makeup trial and made wonderful suggestions on products to try. Renee was so easy to communicate with and was always quick to answer emails. They were punctual in the morning and worked right on schedule while not making us feel rushed. Thank you Renee and her team for everything!
C
Christy C. Sent on 01/30/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Professional, friendly and super talented

After being referred to Renee from a friend's wedding and loving my hair as her bridesmaid I knew I had to book her for my wedding. Renee did a great job! The hair was exactly as we had discussed, even while including some hair extensions. It was a long day with lots of dancing....and my makeup and hair stayed all night long. She made me look and feel like the flawless bride I wanted to be. My mom and the entire wedding party were also all happy with their results! I would highly recommend Renee!
C
Caroline D. Sent on 09/02/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Made me look better than I could have hoped for!

I loved working with Renee for my wedding! I was the most anxious about picking a hair & makeup vendor knowing that the decision would determine how I looked on wedding day and in pictures for the rest of my life. My Type A personality was THRILLED to find Renee! She really listens to what a bride wants in order to pair her with the right artists, and in our prep call she asked me all sorts of questions I never would have thought of to make sure the products used would be a good fit for me and would hold up throughout the day. She was incredibly communicative and kind throughout the whole lead up time and checked in with me after too! So glad I found her and her team and highly recommend!
illustration message bubble

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

Abbey & Trevor
42 photos · 03/12/2022

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours