Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Greg was the only DJ we met with and knew he was the one for our special day! Greg came recommended by our venue, which made us very comfortable and confident from the beginning.

Greg provided amazing guidance on what he needed from us to make our day run smoothly, and it surly did! He pronounced everyone's names correct (including ours --which is important) and kept the dance floor packed the entire evening!

We loved his energy and attention he brought. We highly recommend Greg!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
107 Elmwood St., Auburn, MA 01501

Hi, I'm Greg Bedard and I specialize in providing professional disc jockey. MC and lighting services to Massachusetts and New England area weddings. With over 15 years experience, I can help you to plan the perfect wedding! Featuring "virtually invisible" Bose speakers and entertainment to suit your needs.

Details
Services: Liability Insurance
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, Central Mass, and all of New England. Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Massachusetts wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in custom wedding receptions and lighting