Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Greg Bedard was referred to us when we chose Zukas Hilltop Barn since we had no DJ in mind. Picking a DJ you've never heard is extremely nerve wracking, but we were absolutely blown away with how great Greg was. In the months leading up to the wedding, we met with him and he helped us create an online wedding playlist of what we wanted played, played if there was time, and what not to play. Everything was so customizable and we could go on at any time to add in songs and notes if needed. Right before the wedding, we met with Greg again and he went through EVERYTHING with us, ceremony, dinner, mother/father/generation dances, etc. We walked in almost clueless and walked out so happy and so excited for our wedding day. Our uplighting, lanterns, and monogram were all customized to us and with our style in mind. I looked for months at pictures of weddings, and I am so happy with how everything came out it far exceeded my expectations! Greg helped make our day the best ever, I am still hearing how people loved the music...our guests were dancing all night!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
107 Elmwood St., Auburn, MA 01501

Hi, I'm Greg Bedard and I provide professional disc jockey. MC and lighting services to Massachusetts and New England area weddings. Many couples have never hired a DJ before, so I specialize in helping to educate so you'll understand what we do and how we do it.  With over 18 years of experience, I can help you to plan the perfect wedding!

Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 1991
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, Central Mass, and all of New England. Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Massachusetts wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in custom wedding receptions and lighting