Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We enjoyed working with Greg. He was professional, responsive and organized. For our meetings before the wedding he was flexible with timing which was great so we could meet after I got out of work. He had a great library of music and database for us to request songs. People were up dancing the whole night! Thanks Greg!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
107 Elmwood St., Auburn, MA 01501

Hi, I'm Greg Bedard and I provide professional disc jockey. MC and lighting services to Massachusetts and New England area weddings. Many couples have never hired a DJ before, so I specialize in helping to educate so you'll understand what we do and how we do it.  With over 18 years of experience, I can help you to plan the perfect wedding!

Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 1991
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, Central Mass, and all of New England. Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Massachusetts wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in custom wedding receptions and lighting