Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We utilized Greg Bedard Entertainment for DJ services at our wedding. Our DJ was Mike Messina. He was easy and great to work with through the several months of planning. We had a few email exchanges and phone calls at the beginning of the planning and then about a month or so before the wedding we met Mike in person. During this meeting, we went through the details of the day - from ceremony music to cocktail hour music to announcements/toasts/music for the reception. Mike did a great job incorporating what I envisioned into the music for the night and we really appreciated it.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
107 Elmwood St., Auburn, MA 01501

Hi, I'm Greg Bedard and I provide professional disc jockey. MC and lighting services to Massachusetts and New England area weddings. Many couples have never hired a DJ before, so I specialize in helping to educate so you'll understand what we do and how we do it.  With over 18 years of experience, I can help you to plan the perfect wedding!

Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event/Day
Equipment: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, Central Mass, and all of New England. Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Massachusetts wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in custom wedding receptions and lighting