Great Oaks Manor Plantation Weddings

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

When I started planning my wedding, I knew I wanted it to be outdoor and somewhere close to home. From the first day that we pulled into the drive until the minute we were pulling out in our getaway car, Great Oaks took my breath away. The venue is absolutely stunning. One of the great things about choosing Great Oaks Manor was their packaging options. We chose the all inclusive package with a wedding coordinator. Once we were paired with our second coordinator, Lindsay from Lean on Me Events. everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for putting together the wedding of my dreams!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
419 Macek Rd, Sugar Land, TX 77469

Great Oaks Manor specializes in unique garden weddings. We are the perfect venue for couples looking for something other than a huge impersonal banquet hall. We have romantic wedding tents in case of inclement weather, and a beautiful air conditioned event room perfect for intimate weddings of fewer than 100 guests. A beautiful outdoor/indoor wedding or complete outdoor fantasy wedding can be done for weddings of up to 175 guests either under our wedding tents or under the sunshine or stars.

+/- read less