Face the Day NY: Bridal Makeup and Hair Services

Face the Day NY: Bridal Makeup and Hair Services

Beauty that allows you to Face Your Day looking and feeling your very best! NY, NJ, CT & Beyond

36 East 20th St
apt 8
New York, NY 10008 | map
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

The Face the Day NY Philosophy

The Art of Natural Glamour – I personally believe that the signature of a great makeup artist is not to mask your subject’s features with too much makeup. It’s about blending to perfection, hiding imperfections and making her glow” Ellen B.

Face the Day NY is the Tri State’s premier provider for on -location Hair and Makeup services. The company was created when Senior Makeup Artist Ellen B created a team to help her provide premium beauty services to people who want to look and feel fabulous for any occasion. We specialize in airbrushing and waterproofing techniques that will make the glam last for your special day.

Face the Day NY has been featured on Style Me Pretty, Essencemag.com, Ruffled, Green Wedding Shoes, Munalachi Bride, and CBS to name a few. Take a look at our photo gallery to check out more of our work.

To inquire about beauty services from the Face the Day NY team, feel free to send an email or call 347-393-9203
info@facethedayny.com Also ask us about our Green Makeup and Airbrush service upon request.

Take a quick peek at some of our natural yet stunning Before and After Pick Me-Ups (aka Makeovers)

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ellen and Michelle were outstanding! They arrived early (I love peole who value promptness) and immediately set up shop in my modest apartment, which Ellen transformed into a professional make-up studio, complete with chair and movie-star lamp. They were SO friendly (even my mom, who is very shy, could not stop chatting with them) and, most importantly, did a great job - they really listened to what we wanted (I wanted more dramatic hair and makeup, whereas my mom wanted to look like herself) and delivered! And it stayed all night (all I had to do was reapply gloss). Thank you ladies!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Anonymous
Associations I Belong to
Face the Day NY: Bridal Makeup and Hair Services is a wedding Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist from New York, NY. We service weddings througout the local area, including Brooklyn, Queens, and Bronx. Face the Day NY: Bridal Makeup and Hair Services is a professional wedding Makeup Artist that has been part of the New York, NY wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Airbrush Makeup and Hair Styling
347-393-9203
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards