Essence of the Thymes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hope and the entire team at Essence of the Thymes were absolutely fantastic. I was a long distance bride, so I relied heavily on communicating with Hope as things changed, and she was perfect and wonderful in every way. I sent my parents to the tasting about 6-8 weeks prior to our wedding, and my dad (who loves to eat) and my mom could not stop talking about it for WEEKS afterwards. My husband and I graduated from Washington State, so we were looking to incorporate the famous Cougar Gold cheese into our menu. Hope suggested a macaroni and cheese, and it was the biggest hit at the wedding. EVERYTHING we ate (bacon wrapped dates, feta stuffed tomatoes for appetizers, salmon, flank steak, pear salad and cougar gold mac and cheese for dinner) was amazing. Feeding 200 people quickly is not an easy task, and I have received DOZENS of compliments about how wonderfully prepared everything was, how delicious it tasted and how efficient the entire process was. The staff were incredibly professional and did an OUTSTANDING job. They even saved us a tray of appetizers, and packed us a to-go box that was waiting for us in the getaway car after the reception. My husband and I have looked at each other several times since returning to Washington, DC, where we live, and said "ugh, I just want our wedding food for dinner!" It was that good. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
817 Bay Street, Port Orchard, WA 98366

Catering that excites the senses

We are a husband and wife owned business built on the belief that knowledge of food and business cannot alone sustain us.  Passion for food and a genuine love for people must be the driving force to truely succeed, and you can expect nothing less from this company.

Details