8217 188th St. Ct. E, Puyallup, WA 98375 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Elegant Affairs

Elegant Affairs was launched in 2005 by Lori Losee. Lori realized her love for event planning at a young age. This love was further solidified when she became a member of the Alpha Phi sorority at Washington State University. It was that time that Lori was able to get her feet wet by planning charity and social events. Lori graduated from WSU with a degree in Communications with an emphasis in Journalism. She worked in the newspaper world for four years before she began her new career in event planning.

It was after planning her own wedding to her college sweetheart in 2003, she realized that her heart was really in the wedding industry and Elegant Affairs was born. Her family has expanded to include her sons Grant and Jackson.

Lori brings a unique mix of business savvy and creative vision that has consistently translated to flawless, stylish and memorable events. Her passion for weddings, attention to detail, and all around people skills, makes her the perfect addition to any bride and groom's planning experience!

Follow Elegant Affairs on

Elegant Affairs 4
Elegant Affairs 5
  • Dave

Dave Rosen · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Amazing service, 1000% recommend!

Do yourself a favor and hire Lori at Elegant Affairs. She is amazing. When we first met with Lori, we explained that we wanted a small, simple wedding at our home (20-25 guests). We wanted it to be more like a house party, less like a wedding…and she delivered...big time!

From planning, decorations, seating, recommendations on a photographer, to writing the perfect script for our ceremony and backing us up when the caterer decided to bail...Lori was fantastic. Every one of our guests had a great time, everything came together. Even when we surprised her at the last minute with some minor changes (like when we told her a week before the wedding that he had a live band coming), she was professional, and on top of it all. Nothing fazed her!

Seriously people...if you want a professional who delivers at a great price and provides an amazing ceremony and event...she’s the one I’d recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Kylee

Kylee Kracht · Married on 04/11/2019

Destination Wedding with Elegant Affairs

I have had the fortune to work with Elegant Affairs and specifically Lori - not once, not twice, but THREE times.

I first met Lori when I was the Maid of Honor in my best friend’s wedding. It was the only wedding I had ever attended where all the details were handled, and I was able to enjoy the day along with the bride and groom. I left that event knowing that Elegant Affairs had to plan my wedding (I wasn’t even engaged yet).

Fast forward one and a half years, and I was now engaged. We started to plan our wedding and we landed on a destination event and an in-town reception. This furthered my resolve that Lori was going to be critical to making our dreams a reality. Lori not only helped us plan a wedding in Cabo San Lucas (in addition to the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and welcome happy hour), she also planned out the entire reception back home.

Lori makes her brides and their significant other feel like they are the only two people in the world. When she has a planning meeting with you, she really listens and makes sure that what is important to you is present on your special day.

She also is a negotiation ninja – be it in the markets in Mexico while we were picking out the décor for our reception, or on the phone with vendors who wanted to charge a crazy fee for upgraded chairs, she went to bat for us time and time again.

Without Lori we wouldn’t have been connected with our amazing photographer Eric James whose talents were above and beyond our expectations, or the incredibly talented Shane from Oak and Fig Floral who helped build table scrapes that our family and friends are still talk about. Even her husband Steve pitched in and acted as a bouncer when a group of people tried to crash our small 50-person wedding. Lori built us a team of people who were able to far exceed our wildest dreams and she did it on time, on budget, and in a foreign country.

Having a wedding planner for some people may seem like an added expense. However, I strongly encourage you to consider what you want your day to look like. Working with Lori provides the bride all the fun of planning the wedding without the drama. Through this process my husband and I not only got the wedding of our dreams, but we also gained lifelong friends. I cannot recommend Lori and her team enough, if you are on the fence I would encourage you to at least call and set up an initial meeting. I promise you won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/06/2019

We Love Lori!

I am so glad that Lori was our coordinator! She was so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. Even before she was "on the clock" she was available by email to answer questions about other vendors, the venue, or any other funny little wedding detail. She was amazing at the wedding, making sure that everything ran smoothly while we all got to have fun! There is no way our wedding would have been as lovely if she hadn't been running things behind the scenes. Not only is she an absolute BOSS at her job, she is fun to be around and made me feel calm, cool, and collected when I'd email her with a litany of questions. My husband and I are so pleased that we got to work with Lori and I'd recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/22/2019