8217 188th St. Ct. E, Puyallup, WA 98375 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Elegant Affairs

Elegant Affairs was launched in 2005 by Lori Losee. Lori realized her love for event planning at a young age. This love was further solidified when she became a member of the Alpha Phi sorority at Washington State University. It was that time that Lori was able to get her feet wet by planning charity and social events. Lori graduated from WSU with a degree in Communications with an emphasis in Journalism. She worked in the newspaper world for four years before she began her new career in event planning.

It was after planning her own wedding to her college sweetheart in 2003, she realized that her heart was really in the wedding industry and Elegant Affairs was born. Her family has expanded to include her sons Grant and Jackson.

Lori brings a unique mix of business savvy and creative vision that has consistently translated to flawless, stylish and memorable events. Her passion for weddings, attention to detail, and all around people skills, makes her the perfect addition to any bride and groom's planning experience!

Follow Elegant Affairs on

Elegant Affairs 4
Elegant Affairs 5

Carolyn Spada · Married on 12/29/2018

Best money EVER spent

When my daughter mentioned that she thought a wedding coordinator would be a good idea to help plan/ coordinate her wedding I wasn’t really sure. She had seen Lori of Elegant Affairs in action at her friend’s wedding and described her as “a wedding ninja” who was everywhere and took care of everything. I thought it would be nice to be able to enjoy the day with someone else in charge and luckily Lori was available. Immediately I found out what a great decision we made! Lori had lists of vendors to recommend that she had worked with and helped tailor our team based on fit with my daughter’s vision AND our budget. It was such a relief to have people to book that were guaranteed reliable. Lori saved us more than her fees in prices of vendors guiding us so we knew what we needed and never had to worry that we would forget anything. She personally checked on everything and answered every question quickly and thoroughly. Closer to the wedding, she ran the venue walk through ensuring they would have things set up as we wanted and mapping out where everything would be and how it would run. All this was based on what WE wanted. On the big day Lori and her team organized an all star team of other vendors taking care of every detail even more amazing than we imagined and, best of all, all we had to do was enjoy the day. She is truly the “wedding ninja” and so much more. Now I tell everyone that my most important piece of advice is that you MUST have a wedding planner. Elegant Affairs—best money EVER spent!

Corinne Woodey · Married on 12/29/2018

Help Your Wedding Dreams Blossom Into Reality

I met Lori at one of my best friend's wedding the summer before mine. As I watched her work I was totally amazed at how smooth and easy she was making things look. I am pretty stubborn so I started planning my wedding thinking about how I was going to be so organized and have everything be efficient. So I started looking and picking out vendors and reading advice online and I instantly became overwhelmed and discouraged. I am living in Florida and planning a wedding in Washington. I decided I needed help and reached out to my friend on contacting Lori. Instantly, I knew it was exactly what I needed so I found a package that worked for me. As soon as we paid the deposit, I felt a weight lift from my shoulders. I knew that Lori was going to make everything smooth and easy for my mother and I. AND she did that and more. She talked with me about my wants and style I was looking for and had some AMAZING vendors that she knew and recommended. I felt great knowing that these were people Lori trusted, because I've seen Lori's work and she expects and demands the best from every vendor. Lori will fight for what you want, make the phone calls you're dreading, and help your wedding dreams blossom into reality. I cannot thank her enough for the beautiful and perfect wedding she helped create for us. She brought the "A" Team and the venue was so beautiful and I got so many compliments on decorations, music, lighting, florals, cupcakes, displays, EVERYTHING. People complimented every little detail of my wedding. Lori made this happen. I would recommend her to anyone who feels lost or overwhelmed. She will literally carry you to the finish line if she has to. She brought Vreni with her to help at the wedding and she was great too! Again, I will always recommend Lori. Stop hesitating and make your life easier already!!

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Look no further!

All I can say is that I can’t even imagine what my wedding day would have been like without Lisa. She was absolutely wonderful and I didn’t have to worry about a thing on the wedding day. We hired her as our day of coordinator, but she did so much more than just day-of. She responded to emails throughout our entire wedding planning process, she took initiative to get the rental orders going, and was great in organizing a pre-wedding walkthough at the venue to discuss how we wanted everything set up and to create the day of timeline. Lisa brought my wedding visions to life and I couldn’t be happier with how the day turned out. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further. Lisa is fantastic and I highly recommend her!

Elegant Affairs FAQ