Elegant Affairs Reviews

Elegant Affairs 4
Elegant Affairs 5
  • Dave

Dave Rosen · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Amazing service, 1000% recommend!

Do yourself a favor and hire Lori at Elegant Affairs. She is amazing. When we first met with Lori, we explained that we wanted a small, simple wedding at our home (20-25 guests). We wanted it to be more like a house party, less like a wedding…and she delivered...big time!

From planning, decorations, seating, recommendations on a photographer, to writing the perfect script for our ceremony and backing us up when the caterer decided to bail...Lori was fantastic. Every one of our guests had a great time, everything came together. Even when we surprised her at the last minute with some minor changes (like when we told her a week before the wedding that he had a live band coming), she was professional, and on top of it all. Nothing fazed her!

Seriously people...if you want a professional who delivers at a great price and provides an amazing ceremony and event...she’s the one I’d recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa Schreiber · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Best wedding planner to bring your fairytale wedding come true

Hiring Lori and Elegant Affairs was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for planning and wedding coordination. She is a wealth of information, years of experience and just fun. She took the stress out of the day and honestly we enjoyed planning the wedding with her help. My whole goal for our wedding weekend was to hand over the reins to our wedding planner to maximize distressing the event and being present for the day. Lori exceeded these expectations. She had great ideas and recommendations for vendors and helped us navigate the sometimes daunting task of wedding planning throughout the year. I really cannot thank her enough for helping to make our day as near a fairytale as it could be. Strongly recommend Elegant Affairs if you are looking for the best wedding planner to plan your big day.

Elegant Affairs 6
    Elegant Affairs 7
    Elegant Affairs 8
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Abbey

Abbey Barnard · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible experience with Elegant Affairs

We simply couldn't be happier with our experience with Lori.

Lori was extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire planning/coordinating process. While we got married in the Seattle area we were living in California which certainly added some additional stress to our planning. Lori was amazing and helped work around our busy schedules making sure everything was ready for the wedding. She always had a prompt answer to every question and concern. I never had any doubts that she would make sure everything ran smoothly for our big day-and she did just that! From last minute escort card set up to feeding hungry rogue flower girls, Lori was there to handle it all without missing a beat.

We had an absolutely incredible wedding day and we couldn’t have done it without Lori and her team! We highly recommend Elegant Affairs to anyone planning their next big event

Elegant Affairs 9
    Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Gore · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Planner

Lori was AMAZING with helping us plan our dream wedding!! She would get back to any text or email wicked fast and knew all the best vendors to trust with our vision for our wedding. Not only did she make planning fun and way less stressful, but the actual wedding day went off without a hitch (at least that we were aware of)! She somehow was able to take our vision of our day and bring it to life better then what we had imagined. We can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Mollee

Mollee · Married on 09/21/2019

Lisa w/ elegant affairs made my elegant wedding dream come true!

I've said it a million times and I'll continue to say it -- saying "Yes" the day Michael proposed was the first easiest and best decision I've made -- hiring Lisa with Elegant affairs was the second easiest and best decision I made for our wedding!!! I had gone to a wedding that Lori with Elegant Affairs did the year prior and it was the smoothest flowing wedding I had ever been too and I've been to over 30 weddings in my 26 years of life!
    These ladies and their timeline are the piece to the puzzle every wedding needs!!!!
    Lisa not only kept me sane throughout the planning processes but she made my elegant wedding vision come to life!!!
    During this last year when I would mention to someone that we had a wedding/day of coordinator their response was always, " I wish I would've had one for my wedding." And I don't know how people don't have one!! I seriously just couldn't imagine not having Lisa this last year and especially that day!!!
    Leading up to the wedding Lisa never said no to my vision even when I had my own doubts. She assured me even our short set up time before our ceremony was doable! She executed my elegant wedding dream so perfectly!!! If there was a hiccup in that day I had no clue and never knew about it, just as every bride should be! I was able to enjoy the day and it sure was a beautiful and emotional day!

Lisa has become more than our wedding planner over this year, she has become a friend to Michael and I and we can't thank her enough for everything!

Thank you Lisa and thank you Elegant Affairs!
    -Mollee & Michael

Sent on 09/29/2019

Sheila B · Married on 09/14/2019

Lori is the BEST!

Contacting Lori was the very first 'to do' on my list, post saying "YES!" to an epic marriage proposal. I had known Lori personally for a few years and was SO excited to work with her more closely, get to know her better and have her lead the wedding planning charge for our special day. Lori is worth more than GOLD! She is over the top experienced, personable, smart, very professional and super fun! Many times, throughout our months of planning and prep, my parents, in-laws and friends would share with me how amazing, knowledgeable and how happy they were that Lori was such a huge part of this process and I couldn’t agree more. She listened to every vision I had and every change I wanted to make then did everything in her power to make our wedding day unbelievably perfect. I am honored to call her my wedding planner and my friend! Hiring Lori will be your second-BEST decision, after deciding to get married of course!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Lindsey Johnson · Married on 08/15/2019

Made our day perfect

It is difficult to describe just how amazing Lori is! Lori coordinated our wedding and it was the second time my family has worked with her. We will never plan an event without her in the future. She is organized and has great attention to detail. My husband and I were able to completely enjoy our day knowing that Lori had it all handled. Lori created a checklist for us to complete to make sure we had all the important items like a marriage license and all necessary permits for the big day. She wrote us a timeline for the day of so everyone knew where they were suppose to be and when. Lori was very responsive to the many emails we sent prior to the wedding day. Our day was perfect thanks to Lori!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Tania Posa · Married on 08/10/2019

Book Lori today!

From the beginning, I, more than my husband, wanted a wedding coordinator. It was going to be a big wedding at the Seattle Aquarium so I was perfectly happy to outsource most of the arranging and coordinating to a professional who has done and seen it all. This is what I found in Lori Losee (owner and senior planner of Elegant Affairs) who, by the way, is one of only 7 preferred coordinators in the aquarium’s list. She was extremely responsive, flexible, detailed, highly organized, while managing to be creative and positive throughout the whole process. She reviewed all our vendor contracts, created detailed timelines, did the coordination with our different vendors, while gently reminding us to take lessons for our first dance.

So after 8 months of planning, the day of the wedding came and it was amazing. Talk about sticking the landing! Our families and friends were wowed by the event and the venue. And my husband and I were in the moment to take it all in and enjoy it. The success of the day is due in no small part to the work of Lori and her team. If I didn’t hire Lori for the wedding I would have needed and been forced to hire a therapist. It was vastly more fun hiring her. So don’t hesitate, book her today!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia Schelling · Married on 07/20/2019

Elegant Affairs is Excellent all around!

When my previous wedding planner quit halfway through the year, I was panicked not having anything booked or any help and it was 7 months until the wedding! I got in contact with Lori Losee and I am SO SO grateful I went with this company. Lori made sure I felt confident and relaxed but also was very organized and I knew exactly what had to be done. She was so helpful and we were able to create the most BEAUTIFUL day. I am so grateful for this woman and the company Elegant Affairs. They did an amazing job and I would recommend them to every couple!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Clarissa

Clarissa · Married on 07/20/2019

Fun & Fierce

My husband and I worked directly Lori throughout our planning and even after our wedding! Lori handled everything we could have needed and more (things we didn’t even know about). With an hour plus drive between us Lori was so flexible and accommodating for meetings in person (which were a blast) and was always available and responsive through email, text, phone calls. Lori helped guide us to the majority of our vendors, she has so much experience and insight that we didn’t have to waste time vetting folks; you can trust her recommendations!! She holds the vendor accountable so you don’t have to and even makes sure your contracts are fair and cover your butt ;)!

Lori and Elegant Affairs day of work was amazing! I enjoy creating and if I thought I could do it all myself I would have, but thankfully Lori totally understand what I wanted after thorough and thoughtful questions and planning and built a confidence in me so that I could focus on the important things on my wedding day. I didn’t think about anything except enjoying and celebrating our love the day of because I knew Lori would fiercely deliver - and she did!!!

I could on forever but bottom line is This is a vendor you can trust and you’ll have fun working with to boot!

Elegant Affairs 10
    Elegant Affairs 23
    Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Cass

Cass P · Married on 07/06/2019

INCREDIBLE! Lori is the best!

Don't hesitate - book Lori right now. We were one of those couples that didn't think we needed a wedding coordinator. We were required to have a day of coordinator by our venue so after months of planning on our own, we called Lori. From day 1 I wished that I had pulled the trigger months before. She organized what we had previously planned, clarified details, was an incredibly helpful coach at getting through the to do list in the month before, and helped every single one of our vendors show up as their best on the day of. Most importantly - Lori is the best kind of friend you want to meet. Her selfless nature will blow you away and her professionalism takes so much weight off of the couple's shoulders. I am so so happy that she was next to us in those last few weeks - I only wish it could have been for longer!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Andrea Fields · Married on 06/22/2019

Wow! Looking for wedding planner look no further

Where do I begin. This Crew is top-notch top notch from beginning to end. Nothing was forgotten everything was perfect. Lori and her crew are amazing. She had every little detail from a complete Moment by moment itinerary for all involved in the wedding. 2 every single little detail you can imagine. I felt like I was on the set of the J-Lo wedding planner something went wrong with my flowers and her crew immediately fixed it perfectly. They were extremely attentive to everyone's needs they made sure everything happened when it was supposed to happen to the letter. They made sure we exited the venue timely they made you sure any issues were promptly addressed so there was no stress on the bride, the mother of the bride, the mother of the groom. She made sure that everything went smoothly and any behind-the-scenes glitches were unrecognizable. She knows her stuff and she's excellent at her job . Everyone that she recommended, outside vendors also top notch! If you are looking for a wedding planner, she's the one!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sophia Kessler · Married on 06/22/2019

I Don’t Know What I Would Have Done Without Lori

Lori came along for all appointments and I couldn’t explain all the things I didn’t know I needed! I was so lucky to have her for the wedding prep and on wedding day OMG WHAT A GOD SEND! Lori and her team did an amazing job and our wedding was perfect thanks to her

Elegant Affairs 24
    Elegant Affairs 25
    Elegant Affairs 26
    Sent on 08/16/2019

Alicia Beckerman · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic job

Lori and her team are amazing. She was always so easy to get a hold of, she took care of any concern I may have had. She came to every meeting I asked her to. The wedding day went off flawlessly and I could not have been happier.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Betsy Anderson · Married on 05/26/2019

A Wedding Planner like Lori is a MUST

Lori is amazing to work with. She is on your side through the entire process. We had an awful situation where the venue double booked. Having Lori to navigate the process of refunds and rebookings was completely valuable. She kept the ceremony moving and help guide everyone. She is a pro at what she does. I can't imagine not having a wedding planner to guide through the entire process.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Kylee

Kylee Kracht · Married on 04/11/2019

Destination Wedding with Elegant Affairs

I have had the fortune to work with Elegant Affairs and specifically Lori - not once, not twice, but THREE times.

I first met Lori when I was the Maid of Honor in my best friend’s wedding. It was the only wedding I had ever attended where all the details were handled, and I was able to enjoy the day along with the bride and groom. I left that event knowing that Elegant Affairs had to plan my wedding (I wasn’t even engaged yet).

Fast forward one and a half years, and I was now engaged. We started to plan our wedding and we landed on a destination event and an in-town reception. This furthered my resolve that Lori was going to be critical to making our dreams a reality. Lori not only helped us plan a wedding in Cabo San Lucas (in addition to the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and welcome happy hour), she also planned out the entire reception back home.

Lori makes her brides and their significant other feel like they are the only two people in the world. When she has a planning meeting with you, she really listens and makes sure that what is important to you is present on your special day.

She also is a negotiation ninja – be it in the markets in Mexico while we were picking out the décor for our reception, or on the phone with vendors who wanted to charge a crazy fee for upgraded chairs, she went to bat for us time and time again.

Without Lori we wouldn’t have been connected with our amazing photographer Eric James whose talents were above and beyond our expectations, or the incredibly talented Shane from Oak and Fig Floral who helped build table scrapes that our family and friends are still talk about. Even her husband Steve pitched in and acted as a bouncer when a group of people tried to crash our small 50-person wedding. Lori built us a team of people who were able to far exceed our wildest dreams and she did it on time, on budget, and in a foreign country.

Having a wedding planner for some people may seem like an added expense. However, I strongly encourage you to consider what you want your day to look like. Working with Lori provides the bride all the fun of planning the wedding without the drama. Through this process my husband and I not only got the wedding of our dreams, but we also gained lifelong friends. I cannot recommend Lori and her team enough, if you are on the fence I would encourage you to at least call and set up an initial meeting. I promise you won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/06/2019

We Love Lori!

I am so glad that Lori was our coordinator! She was so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. Even before she was "on the clock" she was available by email to answer questions about other vendors, the venue, or any other funny little wedding detail. She was amazing at the wedding, making sure that everything ran smoothly while we all got to have fun! There is no way our wedding would have been as lovely if she hadn't been running things behind the scenes. Not only is she an absolute BOSS at her job, she is fun to be around and made me feel calm, cool, and collected when I'd email her with a litany of questions. My husband and I are so pleased that we got to work with Lori and I'd recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Carolyn Spada · Married on 12/29/2018

Best money EVER spent

When my daughter mentioned that she thought a wedding coordinator would be a good idea to help plan/ coordinate her wedding I wasn’t really sure. She had seen Lori of Elegant Affairs in action at her friend’s wedding and described her as “a wedding ninja” who was everywhere and took care of everything. I thought it would be nice to be able to enjoy the day with someone else in charge and luckily Lori was available. Immediately I found out what a great decision we made! Lori had lists of vendors to recommend that she had worked with and helped tailor our team based on fit with my daughter’s vision AND our budget. It was such a relief to have people to book that were guaranteed reliable. Lori saved us more than her fees in prices of vendors guiding us so we knew what we needed and never had to worry that we would forget anything. She personally checked on everything and answered every question quickly and thoroughly. Closer to the wedding, she ran the venue walk through ensuring they would have things set up as we wanted and mapping out where everything would be and how it would run. All this was based on what WE wanted. On the big day Lori and her team organized an all star team of other vendors taking care of every detail even more amazing than we imagined and, best of all, all we had to do was enjoy the day. She is truly the “wedding ninja” and so much more. Now I tell everyone that my most important piece of advice is that you MUST have a wedding planner. Elegant Affairs—best money EVER spent!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Corinne Woodey · Married on 12/29/2018

Help Your Wedding Dreams Blossom Into Reality

I met Lori at one of my best friend's wedding the summer before mine. As I watched her work I was totally amazed at how smooth and easy she was making things look. I am pretty stubborn so I started planning my wedding thinking about how I was going to be so organized and have everything be efficient. So I started looking and picking out vendors and reading advice online and I instantly became overwhelmed and discouraged. I am living in Florida and planning a wedding in Washington. I decided I needed help and reached out to my friend on contacting Lori. Instantly, I knew it was exactly what I needed so I found a package that worked for me. As soon as we paid the deposit, I felt a weight lift from my shoulders. I knew that Lori was going to make everything smooth and easy for my mother and I. AND she did that and more. She talked with me about my wants and style I was looking for and had some AMAZING vendors that she knew and recommended. I felt great knowing that these were people Lori trusted, because I've seen Lori's work and she expects and demands the best from every vendor. Lori will fight for what you want, make the phone calls you're dreading, and help your wedding dreams blossom into reality. I cannot thank her enough for the beautiful and perfect wedding she helped create for us. She brought the "A" Team and the venue was so beautiful and I got so many compliments on decorations, music, lighting, florals, cupcakes, displays, EVERYTHING. People complimented every little detail of my wedding. Lori made this happen. I would recommend her to anyone who feels lost or overwhelmed. She will literally carry you to the finish line if she has to. She brought Vreni with her to help at the wedding and she was great too! Again, I will always recommend Lori. Stop hesitating and make your life easier already!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Look no further!

All I can say is that I can’t even imagine what my wedding day would have been like without Lisa. She was absolutely wonderful and I didn’t have to worry about a thing on the wedding day. We hired her as our day of coordinator, but she did so much more than just day-of. She responded to emails throughout our entire wedding planning process, she took initiative to get the rental orders going, and was great in organizing a pre-wedding walkthough at the venue to discuss how we wanted everything set up and to create the day of timeline. Lisa brought my wedding visions to life and I couldn’t be happier with how the day turned out. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further. Lisa is fantastic and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Elegant Affairs is MARVELOUS!

Lori Losee planned and coordinated our September 2018 wedding. You may wonder why it took so long to write a review; honestly, there is no way to describe all the many details and nuances that Lori covers to give you the best day of your life.

Lori is a bulldog wrapped up in a sorority sister masquerading as a ninja. She created the exact wedding of our imaginations, giving recommendations and design insights. Lori took the stress of dealing with contracts and coordinating vendors; freeing us up to enjoy the design, DYI, friend and family bonding of the wedding planning process. She is the friend you want, the voice of reason you need, and the planner of your dreams!

With Lori helming the staff at Elegant Affairs, they delivered a day that was whimsical, sophisticated, a little quirky and full of love. They delivered a day that was all us! Behind the scenes Lori and her team were so well coordinated that you don’t even notice they are working magic to have your day flow smoothly. Every timeframe was hit, every design element executed to perfection, every detail thought of.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Melissa O'brien · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner & Day-Of Coordinator

As a former Elegant Affairs team member I had “booked” Lori long before I was even engaged. Lori is a friend and mentor to me and having her with us on our wedding day was truly special. Lori is professional, kind, fun and really knows her stuff! She can control a crowd like no one else all while keeping the bride and groom completely calm! I would (and have already) recommend Lori and Elegant Affairs to couples planning their weddings. Lori will exceed your expectations and create a magical and seamless wedding day for the couple, their families, the wedding party and the guests. Whether you need full planning assistance or just day of coordinating, Lori makes every wedding a top priority. You will no doubt have all of your questions answered and all of your stress put at ease when you hire Elegant Affairs. Thank you, Lori! Our wedding would not have been so perfect without you!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jessica P · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely wonderful and magnificent

For every couple/bride/groom-to-be, Lori is the planner that you need by your side and she is nothing short of MAGNIFICENT! Over the last several years, I have had the privilege of witnessing many of the amazing weddings that Lori has been at the helm of planning and coordinating. Each was very pleasing to the eye, well-orchestrated, and incredibly organized from start-to-finish. With each of those couples, I was able to experience the fun that came with the opportunity to be stress-free, which is how many of the brides felt during their wedding day, and was a 180 degree difference from several other friends experiences. I knew that the most important element of any wedding planning for me would require the ability to balance the stress of a wedding with day-to-day life and work, so as soon as I saw that it was possible, I knew exactly who I was going to call when it was my turn. We called Lori in the peak of wedding season, and even though we were getting married over a year later, we never felt less important than the bride getting married that upcoming weekend. At the end of every meeting, phone call, or email exchange she leaves you feeling prepared and ready for anything that can come your way. She also brings with her a wealth of fellow collaborative vendors to ease your mind as you are deciding on caterers, photographers and venues. I cannot say enough for the work and love that Lori put into our day, but I do know that I couldn't have done it without her.

Elegant Affairs 27
    Elegant Affairs 28
    Elegant Affairs 29
    Sent on 08/15/2019

Katie · Married on 08/25/2018

Lori and her team were amazing to work with! This is the 2nd time our family has worked with Elegant Affairs and we could not have asked for anything better. She treats you as a friend and makes sure you have everything you need. The day of our wedding was stress free because we knew we had Lori to help take care of everything. I would definitely recommend Elegant Affairs for your wedding planning team, you will not be be disappointed

Sent on 09/08/2018

Gemma · Married on 07/14/2018

Lori and her team are incredible and we are so glad we made the decision to hire her as our wedding planner! Lori truly made planning our wedding a fun, enjoyable, and creative process. She asked us questions to get a sense of who we were as a couple and what we envisioned. When we hired Lori, we were confident that she would do an excellent job planning and coordinating our wedding. What we didn’t expect but were pleasantly surprised by (and so thankful for) was that she became not only our wedding planner but our friend. Lori is enthusiastic, professional, kind, and genuine. We loved working with Lori! If you are looking for a wedding planner/coordinator, Lori and her team are the best!

Sent on 08/28/2018