PO Box 532, Bremerton, WA 98312 Map · Phone number

About Chloe Mosey Events

360.340.4179 ~ Chloe.Mosey.Events@gmail.com

We are professional wedding and event coordinators.

At Chloe Mosey Events, we take your wedding preparations off your shoulders but never out of your hands.

That starts with a personal consultation where we get to know the both of you – your style, your stories. Then we combine meticulous planning with impeccable attention to detail to plan the wedding of your dreams. Which leaves you free to relax and enjoy the most important day of your lives.

Got a business event you need help planning? We do those, too!

Follow Chloe Mosey Events on

Couple's portrait
84f69cd48ea86b99 1397692937600 138395310153367932045018563427737

2 Reviews for Chloe Mosey Events

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2015

I cannot express in words what Chloe has meant to me through my wedding process, and especially on our wedding day. She made my dream wedding happen at a price that was right for me, and made everything so easy. If you want to make your dream wedding happen on a budget, Chloe is your girl!

Sent on 08/10/2015

DJ and Kasey · Married on 07/20/2013

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing..... Chloe made our wedding dream come true. The day was perfect, she took our ideas and made them come to life. She took away all of the additional stress ensuring every thing went smoother than we could have imagined. Chloe was also our officiant which was awesome because it was someone we were comfortable with and she delivered a wonderful service.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Chloe Mosey Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Maddy's Old Town Flowers
    Maddy's Old Town Flowers Wedding Florists

Chloe is by far the best choice for wedding and events planner. You will not have to worry with her help! I have worked together with her with many clients and everyone always raves how much fun she has made what can be a very daunting task. I would recommend CME to anyone in need of a little or a lot of help :)

• Perfect Balance Photo
    Perfect Balance Photo Wedding Photographers

I have been fortunate enough to work with Chloe at a couple of events now, and she has been marvelous. Informative and organized, she is a great lady to work with.

• Happy Heart Ceremonies
    Happy Heart Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Chloe is absolutely wonderful to work with! She truly cares about the couples she plans and officiates weddings for, and she goes above and beyond to make their wedding day extra special. Chloe is hardworking, friendly, fun, knowledgeable and a true professional. I would hire her in a heartbeat!

• PO Box 532 Bremerton, 98312 See on map