Elite Sound Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ladies & gentlmen, if you are looking for entertainment for your upcoming event, look no further! Jay & his team at Elite Sound Entertainment provided entertainment services at our NYE wedding at the Westmount Country Club on 12/31/14. My husband and I met with Jay in the spring of 2013, and decided to book our event with him right away. Jay was an absolute gem to work with! He was extremely flexible, honest, informative, and extremely excited to work our event.

My husband & I read through reviews, and received personal recommendations to work with Elite Sound. We are so glad that we did!! We are both from Portuguese background, so we found it very important that our bi-lingual guests were just as entertained. Our dancefloor was packed the entire night! Jay & his team got a feel for the crowd and had everyone amped up, which my husband & I were concerned with due to the cultural background, and the guest age range. Throughout the night Jay checked in with us asking if we needed anything, or if we felt that we needed to do anything differently at any point.

I was an anxious bride, and anytime that I had any concerns/questions I bombarded Jay with e-mails & text messages; he responded right away. He always provided his opinion & information when needed. The office manager was also very helpful, as she provided regular contact & "reminders" when things were due. The planner website is also an excellent tool to use as it is easy, resourceful, and helped keep me organized, unlike other entertainment companies that we met with.

Future brides & grooms, save yourself the time, and book with Elite Sound Entertainment. We loved working with Jay, & will continue to recommend him to our family/friends & will certainly book for future events!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
349 Route 9, Manalapan, NJ
BLOG

DJ Entertainment | Lighting | Photo Booths | Lounge Furniture Decor Offices in North & Central NJ

800 brides can't be wrong!

More than 800 reviews here on WeddingWire, averaging a PERFECT 5.0.

Your search for a wedding DJ stops with Elite Sound Entertainment!

800 brides can't be wrong!

More than 800 reviews here on WeddingWire, averaging a PERFECT 5.0.

Your search for a wedding DJ stops with Elite Sound Entertainment!

Led by owner and renowned DJ Johnny Budz, look no further than here on WeddingWire.com, the nation's leading wedding marketplace, for proof of Elite Sound Entertainment's impeccable and well-deserved reputation:

WE OFFER:

▪ DJ service
▪ Elegant Lighting & Up lighting
▪ HD Plasma Displays
▪ Photo Booths

Lounge Furniture & Décor
▪ MCs & Live Musicians (the latter also available for the ceremony and cocktail hour)
▪ Photography/Videography.

NOTE:  We own ALL our equipment & furniture, unlike most of our competitors, who rent from other companies. We also have an office location with a full-time manager, and invite you to visit our 1,000-square foot demo room to meet with us for a free consultation, as well as to hear and see what we have to offer!

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event/Day
Equipment: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
I have worked side by side with Elite Sound Entertainment for the past five years, and I can honestly say that there are NO other full service DJ companies out there that even compare to them! Elite Sound goes above and beyond to make each wedding day truly special. They understand the true importance of this once in a lifetime experience, and they will do whatever it takes to make your day perfection. I only hear 100% positive feedback from our brides which is why I have (OF COURSE) chosen Elite Sound Entertainment to DJ my own wedding this year! You can't go wrong with these guys!
PROS I KNOW (79)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Elite Sound Entertainment is a wedding Entertainment and DJ Company from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Pennsylvania , and Conneticent . Elite Sound Entertainment is a professional wedding Entertainment and DJ Company that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in DJ Services, Intelligent Lighting, Uplighting, Photo Booths, Pipe and Drape Decoration, Lounge Furniture, Photography, Videography