Elite Sound Entertainment Reviews

Elite Sound Entertainment 6
Elite Sound Entertainment 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/30/2018

Phenomenal!! Johnny Budz and Elite Sound Killed it!

I don't even know where to begin. Just WOW! Elite Sound and Johnny Budz exceeded ALL expectations! Our day would not have been the same without them. Johnny not only listened to exactly what we wanted, but also knew what our guests wanted. My husband and I can be picky about dance music, but they were able to please everyone so perfectly! We wanted a great party but something that also felt fresh. Johnny never stopped working to keep everyone on the floor. So much so that we had trouble leaving at the end of the night! Our absolute favorite part of the night was something guests may not have noticed. Johnny was able to incorporate a song we LOVED but maybe not-so-popular with a larger crowed. He incorporated the song in-between dance sets and my husband and I had a moment alone enjoying and dancing to the song. We were just SO SO happy to hear it. Those small details are really what made the day for us, and we are so appreciative to have Elite Sound and Johnny with us. From checking on us through out the night, to matching the Grove’s uplighting to the music, to checking to see if we used our photo booth, the level of service the team provided is above and beyond. Even customizing our entrance music so we could dance at the exact moments we wanted, made us just the happiest newlyweds! No one could do it better! Thank you Johnny and Elite Sound for the perfect night!

• Jennifer

Jennifer Urrutia · Married on 11/23/2018

Best decision we made! AMAZING!

One of the main things that my husband and me cared about our wedding was the DJ. We were very particular as to what we wanted especially that it was going to be a bilingual wedding- Spanish/Italian. We met with several top DJs, we wanted to have a connection with them and to feel that they were genuine (not just any typical sales person). After meeting with several DJ companies', we finally met with Elite Sound Entertainment- it was the BEST decision we made. We met with DJ Raul & we instantely felt a connection with him and once we discussed about everything we were looking for & he answered one of many questions, without questioning it we knew this is the one. We are beyond thankful to DJ Raul because our wedding was absolutely AMAZING & LIT! All of our guests cant stop raging on how much fun they had and that the mixture of music was perfect. It had everyone up dancing no matter what backgroung you were. We highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment- you will not regret it! We cant thank you enough DJ Raul, you are definitely the best!!! -Rocco & Jennifer Contessa

Alison L · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!

Choosing Cory and Elite Sound for our wedding entertainment was hands down one of the best decisions we made during the planning process. We requested Cory without ever meeting, however when we met him in person for our final appointment he was upbeat, professional, extremely organized, VERY detail oriented, knowledgeable, and made us feel SOO confident! He also responded almost immediately to any text/email questions I sent in the days leading up to the meeting. On our wedding day, Cory FAR exceeded any expectations we had. Having 300 guests of various ages I was unsure how everyone would be entertained all night, however Cory kept everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE time!! People came up to me at the wedding, the morning after, and still now weeks later saying he was the BEST DJ they ever heard at a wedding! Cory was so attentive to us throughout the night and to the details of the event- he even caught and corrected a mistake WE made with the anniversary date of a couple we were honoring! We also had a saxophone player and percussionist who were AMAZING and very talented. They added so much energy, enhanced songs at the perfect times to give a live music element, and were interactive with the us and the guests making it so much fun! I could truly go on and on about Cory and Elite Sound but instead I will strongly advise you to choose them for your event. You will not be sorry!

• Z

Zachary Gubitosi · Married on 11/16/2018

Cory f - amazing

We had Cory F. and it was better than we could've ever expected! We only gave him a few songs and he did the rest and he NAILED it! He kept the flow going and kept everyone dancing and even when there were speeches or things that went longer than expected, he never missed a beat! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• F

Kerri Ann · Married on 11/11/2018

My fiancé and I LOVED meeting with Elite Sound Entertainment Owner DJ Johnny Budz - he made use feel at ease with making the choice to have him DJ our wedding reception. He listened to our ideas when it came to our wedding reception and had unsurpassed expertise with suggestions based on over countless years of experience in the field. Highly Recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to anyone looking for a top notch, experienced, professional & genuinely adored staff. Love you guys!!!! 11/11/18 Cannot come soon enough!!

• Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 11/09/2018

Wedding on 11/9/18

Danny Gee and Elite Sound Entertainment were out of this world! Danny listened to exactly what we wanted, and played accordingly. We are still hearing about how great our DJ was, and how everyone was on the dance floor all night. Elite Sound Entertainment made us feel at home right away, and we booked them quickly! There was always someone answering our emails or phone calls whenever we had a question. I would recommend them to anyone!

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2018

Dance floor was so hot the fire dept. showed up! (Literally)

ELITE & my man Danny Gee were the best of the best! What a pleasure working with them, was one of the best decisions booking with them! The dance floor was always packed & all of guests (even the ones who usually do not dance) were tearing up the dance floor with the great jams Danny was coming at us with! I would book with them again & again! Great team, great time, & great music! Xo

• Katrina

Katrina Foster · Married on 11/03/2018

Joe P is awesome!! our wedding was LIT

We can’t say enough great things about Elite Sound Entertainment!!!! We knew for sure we wanted to book Joe P. We attended a wedding he was Djing and we danced the whole night. That is exactly what we did on our wedding night. Our wedding was LIT lol. From start to finish he made everything super easy. Thank you so much Joe and the staff at elite sound for making our wedding magic ! So many guests were raving about the DJ. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ! Best day ever
    The Fosters ❤️ 11/3/18

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2018

It was absolutely amazing!

I wanted to take the time to write a longer one about how positive my experience with Elite was. From the start when we first met with Nicole she made sure we were taken care of and that we felt comfortable and relaxed with her. She went above and beyond to make this such a great experience from start to finish and we greatly appreciate her and her friendly demeanor. Jay and Mike did absolutely amazing. Jay played the exact music requested he definitely understood our vision for the night. Mike kept everyone energized and up partying all night. The production team did amazing the lighting and the smoke and clouds were all flawless. Our candid photographer was amazing as was our photo booth and cocktail hour pianist. Everything was perfect and we will forever be grateful to Elite for helping put together our dream wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Elite Sound Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You guys were so awesome to work with and your wedding was amazing, we all had a blast!!! Congrats and thank you again!!!!!

Meghan · Married on 10/27/2018

Knocked it out of the park!!!

Elite Sound did our wedding on 10/27/18 at Knoll East Country Club and completely knocked it out of the park!!! We chose Elite Sound after attending two friends weddings where they played and did a phenomenal job. When we got engaged, one of the first things we did was call Elite Sound, and we are so glad we did. From the time guests arrived to the time they didn’t want to leave, they were raving about DJ Thomas and MC Mike. They magically made every guest at the wedding happy, playing Sinatra and other oldies during the cocktail hour and dinner, which the older folks said they really appreciated. However when it was time to dance Thomas and Mike kept everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE night, which was my #1 wish for my wedding night. Guests actually came up to me while I was dancing to ask who the DJ and MC were because they were so good!! In short, Elite Sound was a huge reason our wedding was more fun than we ever could have imagined it would be!! Thank you guys!!!

Cj Graz · Married on 10/26/2018

DJ Danny Gee for 3!!!

DJ Danny Gee was fantastic. We cannot say enough about him. He was so easy to work with and very professional throughout the entire process. We gave him the type of music we liked/disliked and basically gave permission to play to the crowd. We are certainly glad we gave him that leeway because he truly knew what he was doing on our wedding night. Everyone made it to the dance floor at least once during the night which is all we could ask for. The website makes it easy to keep up on the big day throughout the process. There is frequent communication to make sure you do not fall behind. I would highly recommend Elite Entertainment and specifically Danny Gee to take care of your entertainment needs. A true professional!

Nicole Fullowan · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing experience from beginning to end!

Elite Sound Entertainment and specifically Cory made planning and the day of our wedding a true dream. My husband and I interviewed and met with several DJ's as he was hyper concerned about who would set the entire pace and tone of our wedding. After speaking to Cory we immediately knew he was "the one"! I cannot say enough complimentary things about Cory, from answering any and all of my questions via text and email for a year, to making our day flow perfectly, it was amazing. Wedding guests are still raving to us about how wonderful he was. Elite Sound Entertainment uses an online portal for planning which was so helpful in staying organized and having easy access to make changes and updates. I am only sad that our working relationship has ended, time to plan another party I guess! If you hire Cory, you are 100% in amazing hands, as we were for our special day!!

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2018

Let me start off by saying DJ JOHNNY BUDZ and MC MIKE was by far the best!!! Our wedding was on October 7th, 2018 and they made it an unforgettable one! I decided to go with elite sound entertainment when I heard Dj Johnny Budz play at my sisters wedding 10 years ago Everyone couldn’t stop talking about how he had everyone up on the dance floor all night!! So me and my NOW HUSBAND decided to book with him cause we knew he would kill it!! He listened to everything we wanted from the music, to the photo booth, to the uplighting, to the robot, to the dancing on clouds. Everything was beyond beautiful and amazing! Him and mike sure rocked the house out! Not one person at my wedding sat, and most of all they even had our grandmas rockin out! Thanks to you guys my wedding was a blast!!! We love you guys!!! Mr. & Mrs. Dominick Mattia

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

We cannot even begin to express how great of an experience we had Elite Sound Entertainment! We booked them after attending our friends’ wedding and loving their music! From the very beginning of our wedding planning experience, they were one of the easiest vendors to work with! We booked Danny Gee who was always so quick to respond, and who really customized our wedding music to exactly what we wanted! As apart of our package, we booked music for the ceremony, reception, and added the “Dancing on Clouds” option. All services were extremely well priced and competitive to other companies. All night guests kept coming up to us saying how amazing the music was! We even have a few friends who are looking to book Danny Gee for their wedding after having such a great time! There were also so many guests who would typically never dance that were up dancing all night!!! Danny Gee plays amazing sets that caters to multiple music genres, for a younger crowd, an older crowd, and of coarse a few classics! I would HIGHLY recommend booking Elite Sound Entertainment, and even more, Danny Gee! You will have zero stress and will have the night of your life!

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Top knotch

Elite sound entertainment is the absolute best dj package out there. They offer such an amazing array of products and services for your special event. You get the best candids from your party and you have the best sound and lighting. They also offer live musicians. It’s a one stop shop and we would choose them again if given the chance. Thank you again DJ Johnny Budz!

Elite Sound Entertainment 8
    Elite Sound Entertainment 9
    Elite Sound Entertainment 10
    Elite Sound Entertainment 11
    Elite Sound Entertainment 12

David · Married on 10/05/2018

Elite Sound Entertainment was recommended to us by a good friend. Cory was our DJ and truly our wedding a great party. From the day we met him, he was very professional and walked us through the process step by step. The week of our wedding, we finalized everything which really comforted us. We were always on the same page with him in regards to timing of songs and song choices. The night of our wedding, he had friends and family of ours, who don't typically dance, up dancing the entire night. We had so much fun and we HIGHLY recommend Cory and Elite Sound Entertainment.

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Jay G is the BEST!

Planning a wedding is hard, but I never ONCE worried about choosing DJ Jay G and Elite Sound Entertainment. From the AMAZING website they set up for you that lets you control a lot of your run of show, to the very well organize business they run, Elite Sound was by far the best choice we made for our wedding. People are still talking about how great the music and dancing was, and our wedding was weeks ago! DJ Jay G had everyone, young and not so young, dancing on the floor the entire night!! He balanced our very diverse crowd well with lots of different music that blended perfectly. He even made my father/daughter dance a dream come true by blending our slow song with "Who Let the Dogs Out?", which was a huge, joyful surprise for my dad! Cannot thank Jay and Debbie enough for their kindness, understanding and constant support throughout the stressful process of planning our big day. They are absolutely the best!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

The Best Decision Ever!!

Mike and Chris were the ultimate music dream team! My husband and I always talked about dancing the night away on our wedding night and we did just that! Hiring them was the best decision we could have made. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had. We never left the dance floor! They even let one of our guests and I sing with the mic karaoke style. We had the best night of our lives dancing! Highly recommend - you won’t be disappointed!

• Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing!!!

Elite Sound was the first and last DJ that we met with for our wedding- after meeting with them, we didn't need to go anywhere else! Cory was our DJ and did an absolutely outstanding job. We didn't give much direction- basically said we just want people on the dance floor having fun and he delivered. You can tell he really knows what he's doing. Before my own wedding, I had no idea how much responsibility the DJ actually had in making the entire night flow smoothly. Cory killed it and people are still talking about how great our music was! Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for making our wedding perfect!!!!

Marietta · Married on 09/15/2018

Cory was amazing, he kept the party going all night long and was so attentive to us. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and I would highly recommend Using Elite Sound, they made everything so easy! The Violinist at our ceremony was also amazing and the photo booth was a hit.

Jonathan · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Danny G from Elite Sound Entertainment was absolutely, 100% hands-down incredible. Everyone from Elite is so easy and professional to work with. They responded to all emails quickly and answered all of our questions and made all of our requests.

The whole wedding we had guests come up to myself and my wife complimenting how awesome the DJ and photo booth were. If you are reading this, please stop and book them immediately because they are worth every penny. Danny gets everyone up on the dance floor and is the best at getting people pumped up. You want this dude to DJ your wedding.

Nick · Married on 09/13/2018

Hi. My Wife and i came in one day and asked for a wedding date. The front desk was very nice while Nick called in the owner. Nick should really be the official front end manager. Dont even get me started about DJ JohnnyBudz! Amazing Dj very good music and he played it exactly when we asked him to play it. Thank you so much to EliteSoundEntertainment for all of the hard work you put in every single day.

Caroline · Married on 09/08/2018

Elite Sound Entertainment was AWESOME. DJ Danny Gee and MC Mike Montalvo had our crowd going non-stop all night. Our guests are still raving about the music from our wedding. One friend even joked that she was having so much fun dancing that she forgot to take pictures all night! Danny and Mike even helped me plan a surprise photo booth for my husband. They were easy going, kind, (knew their sh*t), and made sure my husband and I were happy with their selections all night. They truly made our wedding amazing! BOOK THEM. You won't be sorry!

Carrie · Married on 09/07/2018

Elite Sound was absolutely phenomenal! We had Cory as our DJ and he was SO helpful, attentive, professional and fun, he kept EVERYONE on the dance floor from beginning to end!

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

Wow words can’t even describe how amazing Cory and the team were on our wedding on 9/2. Everyone is still ramping about how amazing the music was along with the variety of music Cory played. We are so happy that Elite Sound was a part of our big day and will totally recommend them to anyone getting ready for their big day!