Denise Cregier Photographer

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our wedding/engagement pictures are phenomenal. Denise is truly an artist. Her attention to detail is evident in every album and picture that were taken. Denise is wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her to all future brides.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
White Plains, NY 10604
BLOG

Wedding Photojournalist

To me the weddings are about people. If I've missed that, then I've missed everything. I realize that these photographs will be looked at for generations to come. The images should tell a story beyond the actual day of the event. With that in mind, I feel as though I have one day to capture images that will last a lifetime.

For me, the be
st portraits come from people that are unaware that they are being photographed. Being unobtrusive by nature, most of my clients do not even notice that I am documenting them throughout the day. This allows me to capture unraveling candid moments that reveal people's true personalities. I put all of my energy into anticipating these key moments. It's these telling images that not only are treasured by the families for generations, but have also gone on to win awards, and have been published in various magazines.

-Denise