Dayna Schroeder Photography

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

An ARTIST, a FRIEND and a wonderully TALENTED photographer! Dayna's abilities are apparent in her determination to capture the moment, detail by detail with an eye for color and artistry...all the while blending into your wedding day! She was like a little hummingbird, buzzin all over the reception and ceremony, quietly and working hard to make it just a perfectly captured day!
Dayna and her assistant work tirelessly to gather as many photos of our wedding day as possible. Many guests commented on how, they "never saw the camera away from her eye!" You will get true quality, professional service, kindness and a incredible photo album to remember your day thru the eyes of a true artist. Quality is guaranteed with this gal! Her experience and study of light, color, angles and journalistic photography will be apparent!
Check out her website to see how beautiful your memories can be. We are so honored to share our day with Dayna!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
818 SW 3rd Ave, #517, Portland, OR 97204
BLOG
 I love capturing moments, details and creative portraiture. When documenting weddings, I focus on capturing the beauty and emotion of the day which I always feel honored to be a part of. I take otherwise ordinary moments and artistic portraits and strive to transform them into unique pieces of art with the use of lighting, photoshop techniques and ... read more
 I love capturing moments, details and creative portraiture. When documenting weddings, I focus on capturing the beauty and emotion of the day which I always feel honored to be a part of. I take otherwise ordinary moments and artistic portraits and strive to transform them into unique pieces of art with the use of lighting, photoshop techniques and composition.

My wedding photographs have been featured in Modern Bride, The Knot Weddings, Brides.com and TCW. I obtained my Bachelor of Fine Arts in 1998 with a focus on Photography and Graphic Design and started my wedding photography career in 2005.

I hope you enjoy viewing my collection of Wedding Photography, Engagement Photos and Wedding Portraits as I take great pleasure in sharing it. I look forward to hearing from you! +/- read less
Details