Crave Catering

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I am so pleased with our choice to work with Crave Catering for our Wedding. We even snagged Jessica Schantz as our Day Of Coordinator. We chose Crave for their sustainable practices, their garden fresh menu and their delicious recipes. Our guests LOVED the seasonal fare and were so pleased at how Crave created options for every diet. The staff was attentive, yet out of the way. The tables looked pristine and set up exactly as I imagined. The best thing I could have asked for was not to have to lift a finger, notice a mistake or see anything awry... and I got all three! Crave was super flexible with our wish to provide our own desserts and hired bar. They also were very gracious in dealing with my endless changing mind in the weeks before the wedding.
I TRULY enjoyed working with Jessica as well. Being the control freak that I am, I was hesitant about hiring a wedding planner, since most of the details I was creating myself. Jessica offered her services as our Day Of Coordinator. She worked with me for all the vendor coordination and was also always present for walkthroughs at the venue. She and my bridesmaids set up the event FLAWLESSLY! In fact better than I imagined. Jessica kept the event schedule on track from start to finish and coordinated the breakdown from the venue as well. A class work all around!

Crave Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for all of us here at Crave! You all were so great to work with! :)

Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor

jessica@cravepdx.com

www.cravepdx.com

503-224-0370

Creative ~ Rustic ~ Artistic ~ Values Driven ~ Elegance

Love food and the planet? Call us. Crave Catering would love to pamper you, your guests and the earth with an exquisite, mouth-watering me al crafted from a symphony of local ingredients. Our Executive Chef is inspired by the flavors and ingredients of the Northwest, creating an array of world cuisine that mirrors your every vision, detail and budget. We respect the ingredients and the planet that has provided them and are in turn passionate about employing sustainable business practices, hand-picking our ingredients from local farmers, fishermen and artisans, thus fostering support for our community. Our staff is experienced, professional and attentive to your every last wish, allowing you and your guests to relax and enjoy the perfect party. We would love to be involved in your journey of a million memories.

“Who can two event professionals, known for green meetings, hire to cater their wedding? After a rigorous selection process, there was one answer: Crave Catering. Not only did we require impeccable service, we also wanted local, sustainable, delicious food. Guests still rave about the incredible meal and service. Crave’s creativity and attention to detail made our wedding absolutely PERFECT.” – Nancy J. (Wilson) Zavada and Robert Zavada

Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres - Displayed, Hors d'oeuvres - Passed, Plated, Stat...
Maximum capacity: 10000
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Rail Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
I enjoy working with Mark and his team. The food is always delicious whether we are doing a company picnic or a fancy wedding. Lots of options for special diets, and they always strive to be flexible, unique, and to please the customer. I look forward to working with Crave Catering again and again!
PROS I KNOW (82)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Crave Catering is a wedding Caterer from Portland, OR. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Wine Country / Oregon Coast, The Gorge, and Washington. Crave Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Portland, OR wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in World flavors from our farm to your table