Colleens Cakes

Colleens Cakes

Beautiful cakes for any occasion

11844 Moorhen Circle
Keller, TX 76244 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Health license: Yes

About Us

I have been making cakes for over 18 years. I graduated culinary school in 1991 and since then I have worked every position in various restaurants, became head pastry chef and then left the restaurants completely when I became too busy with my wedding cake business. I have found that there are so many creative things to do with cake that you just can’t do with a steak!  Here are just a few of the many responses that I receive from my wedding cakes.

"Hello Colleen!"

"Well, both of your cakes were so beautiful at the wedding! Jason and I ate our
reception food at our apartment and then took the cake to the hotel. We
realized that we didn’t have any cutlery, so we just used our fingers instead.
It was really messy but sooooo good. "          Anna S.

Colleen,

"We just got home from the wedding.  The cakes were awesome!!!  Guest went back for seconds.  The bad news...we didn’t have any to take home.  You out did yourself...thanks a million.  Now what am I suppose to have with my coffee in the morning???  I was sure wanting a piece of cake.  Thanks and I will keep spreading the word about Colleen’s cakes in Keller,"

Beth F.

Colleen,

"We LOVED our cakes!  People still rave about them.  I have included one recent comment below."

Here is the comment from a friend – “That cake looked AMAZING!!!!!!!!! That was seriously the most unique cake ever. Loved it! (Ok, I’ve seen lots of ’unique’ cakes, but that’s mostly b/c they are kitchy cakes tailored to an activity/interest of the couple... but this was the CLASSIEST unique cake I’ve seen!)”.

"We loved them, and we loved the taste.  The cakes were fabulous! "Suzie F.

"Hi Colleen,

I just wanted to let you know that the cakes were amazing!!!  We received about a million compliments on how beautiful and delicious they were (many of my friends told me that had more than 1 piece of the wedding cake because it was just so good).  We actually still have some left, and it’s so moist and delicious almost a week later.

We had a wonderful wedding, and I just wanted to thank you for helping to make it so spectacular!"

Thanks again,
Kathleen

"Suzie K's cake was phenomenal!!!  Thank you so much.  That was so important to her and you pulled it off perfectly.  I will definitely be referring more brides to you."

Becca Coile
Event and Floral Designer
A Stylish Soiree
Associations I Belong to
96x96 sq 1224872783751 dreamstime 5824756 New Era Bridal Guide
817-741-5577
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards