Colleens Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Best wedding cake ever!!!! Not only was it beautiful, it was so delicious that I was receiving complements about it for months after the wedding!

Colleens Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
11844 Moorhen Circle, Keller, TX 76244

Beautiful cakes for any occasion

I have been making cakes for over 18 years. I graduated culinary school in 1991 and since then I have worked every position in various restaurants, became head pastry chef and then left the restaurants completely when I became too busy with my wedding cake business. I have found that there are so many creative things to do with cake that you just can’t do with a steak!  Here are just a few of the many responses that I receive from my wedding cakes.

"Hello Colleen!"

"Well, both of your cakes were so beautiful at the wedding! Jason and I ate our
reception food at our apartment and then took the cake to the hotel. We
realized that we didn’t have any cutlery, so we just used our fingers instead.
It was really messy but sooooo good. "          Anna S.

Colleen,

"We just got home from the wedding.  The cakes were awesome!!!  Guest went back for seconds.  The bad news...we didn’t have any to take home.  You out did yourself...thanks a million.  Now what am I suppose to have with my coffee in the morning???  I was sure wanting a piece of cake.  Thanks and I will keep spreading the word about Colleen’s cakes in Keller,"

Beth F.

Colleen,

"We LOVED our cakes!  People still rave about them.  I have included one recent comment below."

Here is the comment from a friend – “That cake looked AMAZING!!!!!!!!! That was seriously the most unique cake ever. Loved it! (Ok, I’ve seen lots of ’unique’ cakes, but that’s mostly b/c they are kitchy cakes tailored to an activity/interest of the couple... but this was the CLASSIEST unique cake I’ve seen!)”.

"We loved them, and we loved the taste.  The cakes were fabulous! "Suzie F.

"Hi Colleen,

I just wanted to let you know that the cakes were amazing!!!  We received about a million compliments on how beautiful and delicious they were (many of my friends told me that had more than 1 piece of the wedding cake because it was just so good).  We actually still have some left, and it’s so moist and delicious almost a week later.

We had a wonderful wedding, and I just wanted to thank you for helping to make it so spectacular!"

Thanks again,
Kathleen

"Suzie K's cake was phenomenal!!!  Thank you so much.  That was so important to her and you pulled it off perfectly.  I will definitely be referring more brides to you."

Becca Coile
Event and Floral Designer
A Stylish Soiree +/- read less
Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tastings
Health license: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)