Chesapeake Bay Beach Club

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 350
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
The premiere Maryland waterfront location for weddings and special events, the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club was the 2005 choice for the Today Show Home Town Wedding.

Featuring three waterfront ballrooms, each with adjacent ceremonial sites, an open air pavilion, rooftop decks with bars, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, an all-weather Garden Room with Rooftop Deck, formal gardens, plus private beach access. The warm and elegant atmosphere will charm you as you are captivated by the food, music and stunning water views. The professional staff is devoted to creating and executing your own extraordinary waterfront event.

Open Houses every Saturday from 9 until 11am.
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club! We got married in June and we used the Tavern Ballroom (cocktail hour) and Sunset Ballroom (dinner & dancing) for our wedding. When we sat down with Erin to plan the reception, I had a long list of questions and ideas. Erin walked us through the order of events for the reception and answered all of my questions and took all of my ideas into consideration. She seemed so calm, cool and collected and I knew that CBBC would make our wedding day perfect. They have everything down to such a perfect science! Erin helped us to determine what types and quantities of appetizers to include so our guests were happy and well fed. We knew we wanted to do their Dogfish Head beer/appetizer pairings (my husband is from DE!) and it was a HUGE hit with our guests. I love that they include fun stations that are different from what you typically see at weddings! We served a chicken and crab cake entree that was absolutely amazing! Definitely the best crab cake I have had! Everyone was so pleased with all of the food they were served the entire evening! We loved having the Tavern and Sunset Ballrooms for our reception. We set up lawn games and a photo booth on the lawn and had the deck and deck bar open for our guests. Everyone had SUCH a great time running around and seeing the different spaces. I was thoroughly impressed with Erin and all of the staff at CBBC. Every single person was so helpful and knowledgable and they kept everything on schedule throughout the entire evening. They turned my vision for my wedding into a reality.. everything was just perfect and they made it a truly special day!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Kari
Endorsements
I have worked with Erin, Teresa, and the rest of the CBBC staff at dozens of events over the past decade and each one is more amazing than the next. The service and food quality are both top-notch, and the property is kept in picture perfect shape. Seeing the Beach Club transform from "the early days" has been truly amazing. While the club has always been a top wedding destination, I am blown away each time I arrive and see the incredible details they add to the property which make the venue even better. The staff will ensure every aspect of your day is just as you want it, so your only job is to relax and have a great time with family and friends. ~ Jason Walsh, Owner/DJ - Bay Deejays
Associations I Belong to
Chesapeake Bay Beach Club is a wedding and special event facility from Eastern Shore of Maryland. We service weddings througout the local area, including Maryland, Washington, DC , and Virginia. Chesapeake Bay Beach Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in catering & special events
410-604-1933
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards