Just Hitched Wedding Films

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

Just Hitched Films is a 2021 + 2022 Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award winner and 2020 The Knot Hall of Fame Winner!

Passionate. Creative. Story-tellers.

Just Hitched Films is an award-winning wedding film studio consisting of three creative visionaries: Ariella Furman, Dana Custer, and Kylee Lenkiewicz. Together, we on a mission to capture the human spirit and essence of the wedding day.

Our work implements the techniques of cinematic film: the footage is crisp, the closeups are intimate, and the editing flows effortlessly. We are not just video people: we are filmmakers with tasteful palettes who are dedicated to working with you!

Your day. Your story. Perfectly and uniquely you.

Anyone who has recently been married will tell you to savor and enjoy your wedding day because it goes by in a flash! After the day is over, it is impossible to remember the memories, the emotional moments, who said what, and how you felt.
Let us be your second set of eyes and ears! We don’t want you to forget the sight of your little niece trotting down the aisle. The joy of seeing your grandma throw her arms up while dancing to “Shout.” The look of awe on your husband’s face when he sees you in your dress for the first time.

And let’s make one thing clear from the start: On the wedding day, we will see and hear you, but you won’t see us! Our fly-on-the-wall filming style allows us to snag every key moment from afar without getting in the way.

A Perfectionist on Every Detail.

We pride ourselves in having a fresh and polished look, while still maintaining our small studio vibe. Therefore, we know how important it is to have the best people on your side. That’s why our owners, Ariella Furman and Dana Custer, personally edit every video themselves, ensuring a consistent and cohesive look. And with film artists involved at every step of the process, we’re able to deliver a cinematic, movie-quality product that remains deeply personal and customized.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Hard Drive

Megan O. Married on 03/26/2022

Loved the Entire Team!

We had an amazing experience with Ariella, Sunny and the team at Just Hitched Films! Ariella was so responsive and answered every question we had and worked with us, without additional cost, to move our wedding because of COVID. Not to mention, the highlight film they created is incredible! They captured the best moments of the day, beautifully edited the film and made a video that we will watch for years to come. I HIGHLY recommend using a videographer and couldn't recommend Just Hitched Films more, we are now able to watch our wedding day and relive the wonderful memories!
  • Kristine
    Kristine M. Married on 03/19/2022

Best Videographer!

Just Hitched Films was absolutely phenomenal! They captured everything I wanted in our highlights reel and the quality and sound of the video was awesome! Every time I watch it, I’m brought back to the best day of my life and can’t help but smile. If you are questioning having a videographer at your wedding, DO IT! It’s one of the best investments we’ve had at our wedding and I’m so glad we chose Just Hitched Films!!
    Stephanie B. Married on 11/19/2021

Highly Recommend Just Hitched Films!

We were so excited to be able to work with Just Hitched Films for our wedding. From our initial conversation with Ariella, she was so easy to talk to and so sweet. Throughout the whole process she was extremely responsive and the forms that they have to ensure a smooth and seamless process were an added bonus. We especially loved how we could choose our songs and any specific moments that we wanted included in our highlights film . Ariella and Dana were prompt and so fun to work with on our wedding day. We were blown away by the turn around time to get all of our videos back and her work is AMAZING! Everything turned out so beautifully and more than we could have imagined. We left most of the highlights film up to Ariella's creativity and the moments she included were spot on, they captured our day perfectly and we will cherish these videos forever. We also made the last minute decision to purchase the raw footage and we are so thankful that we did. Even unedited, the raw footage is so beautiful and special to have. We highly recommend Ariella and team at Just Hitched Films. If you’re on the fence about video for your wedding we highly recommend it, being able to see all of the little moments you can’t see for yourself that day and relive the moment is so special.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Ariella Furman
Ariella Furman
Owner

I started Just Hitched Films in 2012 with the vision in mind to produce a wedding film that not only tells the unique story of your wedding day, but also captures the personalities of the couple. I am a creative visionary with over 15 years of video experience, a 2008 graduate of Temple University's school of Media Arts, and a filmmaking guru- storytelling is practically my middle name :)

I am also a people-person in that I love getting to know our couples inside and out. I am driven and dedicated in creating the best possible film I can and maintaining constant communication the whole way.

Dana  Custer
Dana Custer
Owner

As a Pitt student I fell in love with filmmaking while interning at the Pittsburgh Film Office and local casting agencies. Little did I know it was the start of my career in film!

Since graduating I've traveled around the US coordinating movies, television shows, and commercials. Just Hitched has given me the incredible platform of helping couples tell their stories through a seamless process.

Kylee Lenkiewicz
Kylee Lenkiewicz
Production Coordinator and Editor

With a degree in journalism and a background in production, we knew Kylee would be the perfect addition to the Just Hitched team.

Kylee is an assistant editor and scheduling coordinating wiz. She'll make sure all of the details of your day are in place and your day goes off without a hitch

AB Occasion Design AB Occasion Design Wedding Planners

Ariella and her team at Just Hitched Wedding Films are simply amazing! They are easy to work with, very friendly and quick to respond to emails and calls. I worked with Ariella in November 2014 with a Bride and Groom who hired Just Hitched to film their wedding. She was delight and I would recommend them to any couple who is looking for a videographer for their big day.

Baltimore, 21201
Location of (Just Hitched Wedding Films)
Baltimore, 21230
Pittsburgh, PA, 15206
Baltimore, Maryland, 21201

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding