Baltimore, MD 21230 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Meet the Team

About Just Hitched Wedding Films

Just Hitched Films is a 2020 + 2021 Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award winner and 2020 The Knot Hall of Fame Winner!

Passionate. Creative. Story-tellers.

Just Hitched Films is an award-winning wedding film studio consisting of three creative visionaries: Ariella Furman, Dana Custer, and Kylee Lenkiewicz. Together, we on a mission to capture the human spirit and essence of the wedding day.

Our work implements the techniques of cinematic film: the footage is crisp, the closeups are intimate, and the editing flows effortlessly. We are not just video people: we are filmmakers with tasteful palettes who are dedicated to working with you!

Your day. Your story. Perfectly and uniquely you.

Anyone who has recently been married will tell you to savor and enjoy your wedding day because it goes by in a flash! After the day is over, it is impossible to remember the memories, the emotional moments, who said what, and how you felt.
Let us be your second set of eyes and ears! We don’t want you to forget the sight of your little niece trotting down the aisle. The joy of seeing your grandma throw her arms up while dancing to “Shout.” The look of awe on your husband’s face when he sees you in your dress for the first time.

And let’s make one thing clear from the start: On the wedding day, we will see and hear you, but you won’t see us! Our fly-on-the-wall filming style allows us to snag every key moment from afar without getting in the way.

A Perfectionist on Every Detail.

We pride ourselves in having a fresh and polished look, while still maintaining our small studio vibe. Therefore, we know how important it is to have the best people on your side. That’s why our owners, Ariella Furman and Dana Custer, personally edit every video themselves, ensuring a consistent and cohesive look. And with film artists involved at every step of the process, we’re able to deliver a cinematic, movie-quality product that remains deeply personal and customized.

• LGBTQ+-owned

152 Reviews for Just Hitched Wedding Films

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/15/2021

Simply the best

My biggest fear was spending money on something I might not be happy with as an end result. After researching and watching all of their videos on their website, I chose Just Hitched Films. Besides marrying by best friend, this might have been the best decision I made. The film was beyond anything I could hope for. Ariella and her team are easy to work with. The videographer was so knowledgeable and creative. It was a dream come true!

Sent on 06/03/2021

Julie Z. · Married on 05/14/2021

Great Wedding Videographer

We got married on 5/14 and have had a beyond a great experience with Just Hitched! The staff have been incredibly kind, helpful, and professional while helping plan out what we wanted for our wedding film. The shooter was very easy to work with on our wedding day. While we haven’t received our film yet, we know it will be absolutely stunning. Book them for your wedding videographer, you will not be disappointed at all!!!

Sent on 05/25/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Just Hitched Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2300
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2300
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Hard Drive

Team of Just Hitched Wedding Films

Ariella Furman

Ariella Furman

Owner

I started Just Hitched Films in 2012 with the vision in mind to produce a wedding film that not only tells the unique story of your wedding day, but also captures the personalities of the couple. I am a creative visionary with over 15 years of video experience, a 2008 graduate of Temple University's school of Media Arts, and a filmmaking guru- storytelling is practically my middle name :)

I am also a people-person in that I love getting to know our couples inside and out. I am driven and dedicated in creating the best possible film I can and maintaining constant communication the whole way.

Dana  Custer

Dana Custer

Owner

As a Pitt student I fell in love with filmmaking while interning at the Pittsburgh Film Office and local casting agencies. Little did I know it was the start of my career in film!

Since graduating I've traveled around the US coordinating movies, television shows, and commercials. Just Hitched has given me the incredible platform of helping couples tell their stories through a seamless process.

Kylee Lenkiewicz

Kylee Lenkiewicz

Production Coordinator and Editor

With a degree in journalism and a background in production, we knew Kylee would be the perfect addition to the Just Hitched team.

Kylee is an assistant editor and scheduling coordinating wiz. She'll make sure all of the details of your day are in place and your day goes off without a hitch

• AB Occasion Design Wedding Planners

Ariella and her team at Just Hitched Wedding Films are simply amazing! They are easy to work with, very friendly and quick to respond to emails and calls. I worked with Ariella in November 2014 with a Bride and Groom who hired Just Hitched to film their wedding. She was delight and I would recommend them to any couple who is looking for a videographer for their big day.

• Baltimore, 21230 See on map