Chapel of Roses

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Sandra
09/20/2014

I would like to start by saying thank you to Julie and the Chapel of Roses! You were amazing from the initial meeting that we had all the way through the date of my wedding! The chapel was amazing and I felt like it was the fairy tale wedding I always dreamed about. Julie made it extra special. It was an awesome experience having my ceremony there. Everyone raved of how beautiful the chapel was. I would of not changed anything! Everything was amazing thank you for all your hard work Julie!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
61 North Hill Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91106

The perfect place to start your new life together!

The Chapel of Roses, the hidden jewel of Pasadena, is situated on a beautifully landscaped site with a fountain in the back courtyard.  It is the perfect venue for an intimate, memorable and joy-filled wedding experience. You can continue the celebration by having your reception here as well. We have a roomy indoor reception room with an adjoining outdoor courtyard complete with a quaint fountain, an Enchantment wall and trees flanking the perimeter of the courtyard. Our evening events glow in the starlights and strategically placed lighting in our courtyard.

The Chapel of Roses was built over 75 years ago. It is a romantic, historic, vintage site to celebrate the happiest day of your life! We have a rich history of beautiful love stories culminating in marriage; we have had many ceremonies of renewal of vows; we have had feature films shot at the Chapel of Roses -- most recently "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry." We want you to be part of our history!

Come in for an on-site personal tour of the Chapel of Roses because its charm can only be fully experienced in person!

Be sure to visit us online at www.chapelofroses.com and check us out on Facebook! Then set up an appointment to see the Chapel of Roses in person today by contacting us

+/- read less