cHAIRish The Day...hair & makeup

4.7
Profile Picture
Rene
03/21/2015

I received so many complements on my hair and makeup. It even held up to the weather as well as the dancing. Lol You ladies ate so talented and it was such a pleasure having you all hang out with us at my grandma's house. Extremely professional abs courteous. I can't thank you all enough.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
18816 FM 2252 D , San Antonio, TX 78266

Hair styles for all special occasions.

cHAIRish The Day offers hair styles and makeup for all special occasions, and we provide all of our services in house or on location for your convenience.  We specialize in creating unique, timeless hair styles for your wedding day, or any other cherished event. We understand the importance of having peace of mind knowing that your hair and ma keup will be flawless the whole night through. Usually, we see our brides several times: for their trial consultation, engagement portraits, bridal portraits, and of course the wedding day. Our staff want to ensure that we can implement whatever look you are going for, and we pride ourselves on our experience and education in our field. cHAIRish The Day would love the opportunity to prove to you that we can take the very best care of you and all of your guests. Please note that we do have the capability of taking care of large parties and we will travel anywhere. Congratulations! Feel free to call or email with any questions or concerns you may have.

Details