1110 Nuuanu Suite 300, Honolulu, HI 96817 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,942
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Vida Chic Weddings and Events

Vida Chic Weddings and Events is an event planning business located in San Antonio, Texas, also serving the Corpus Christi area. Owner and planner, Chavah Grant, has over a decade of experience in the industry, providing the practical skills and knowledge necessary to keep your planning on track for a perfect event. Vida Chic Weddings and Events offers a fresh perspective with intuitive and elegant event design that will make your planning experience virtually stress-free.

Vida Chic Weddings and Events offers plenty of services that will bring together all of the important details of your special day. With day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning packages, you can be sure to get as much or as little assistance as you need throughout the process. This company also offers design and styling services, which can include things like diagrams, rentals, and decor for your event. Vida Chic Weddings and Events has great planning services for proposals, elopements, and weddings, which can include:

• Vendor referrals

Vida Chic Weddings and Events 1
Vida Chic Weddings and Events 2

Joyces Soon · Married on 05/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Chavah is utterly amazing. Planning from Canada was difficult however she made everything so easy. Even when I had to reschedule my wedding due to Hurricane Lane, she was able to handle that so quickly and my vendors were on board with the new date with the same pricing. The most stressful part was telling our family about the date move. She handled everything else. My vision has come to life when I saw the set up on my wedding day. She helped me bustle when I needed help and honestly just so easy to talk to. I always hear about bridezillas but I had such an amazing coordinator that I was really relaxed. All of her recommended vendors were amazing. I loved every moment and wish I could go back. Thank you !

Sent on 05/26/2019

Vida Chic Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Joyces for taking the time out to write a review. You guys are awesome! Congrats and here’s to a long and healthy life - without hurricanes!!! ;)

Xoxoxo

The V I D A | C H I C Team

Chelsey James · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Chavah is amazing! She is so easy to work with and has so much knowledge about everything wedding. We had just 6 months to plan our wedding and with Chavah's help, it was AMAZING! She took care of details and asked questions we would never have even thought of! She also referred the most amazing vendors to us! I was so calm and relaxed leading up to the wedding (and on the wedding day!) because i trusted Chavah and her team took care of it all. We had an amazing day and couldn't have done it without Chavah! Couldn't recommend Vida Chic more!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Vida Chic Weddings and Events's reply:

Chelsey!!! You’re so amazing. Thanks for your kind words. You were literally one of the easiest brides we’ve ever worked with. Thanks for being such a calm spirit and we’re so glad you enjoyed your day.

Xoxoxo

The V I D A | C H I C team
  • Claire & Ruben

Claire · Married on 08/15/2018

My husband and I just got married two days ago in Honolulu and we’re still over the moon and blown away at how incredible our special day turned out, all thanks to Chavah and her team. We live in Australia and having never been to Hawaii myself, I needed someone I could put my trust in to piece everything together. When I first found and messaged Vida Chic events, Chavah was so quick to respond and clearly stated her services and prices (which were really reasonable). Chavah has put up with many of my bridezilla moments, my last minute changes and indecisiveness and always just made sure I was really happy with the decisions that were made. All our wedding guests loved Chavah because she’s such a great person and so much fun. We were so lucky to also have her amazing team Gentry and Karina on the wedding day to help. We thought it was very generous that we were given three people to coordinate our day. I could seriously keep going on and on, because Vida Chic made our day so perfect. Our rehearsal dinner that she organised, my bouquet and all our floral, the ceremony rentals, the reception room and tables...absolutely everything was perfect. Thank you so much Chavah, really gonna miss our little chats. We wish you and your team all the very best and hope more brides and grooms find you and get to experience what we did. R&C xx

Sent on 08/17/2018

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,960.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No

• Love By Laur
    Love By Laur Wedding Hair & Makeup

You can trust Vida Chic Events for all your wedding needs. She goes above and beyond to get things done!

• 1110 Nuuanu Suite 300, Suite 300 Honolulu, Hawaii, 96817 See on map
    2105895342 (Other Phone Number)
    2105895342 (Fax Number)