Chairish The Day Reviews

Chairish The Day 5
Chairish The Day 6
Chairish The Day 7

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2019

The girls were so outgoing and friendly. We were able to have conversations that weren't awkward. All the girls had beautiful hair and make up that looked amazing all night. My hair doesn't hold curls that well usually but they lasted all day and night. I plan on usuing them for my own wedding!

Sent on 04/13/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren Howell · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing

Shawna and her team made me look and feel like a princess. They were sweet, accommodating, and did a fantastic job. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Chairish The Day 8
    Chairish The Day 9
    Chairish The Day 10
    Chairish The Day 11
    Chairish The Day 12
    Chairish The Day 13

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful experience for the bride, bridal party and mother of the bride

Awesome service and very friendly staff! Would very much recommend to everyone getting married.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Pracilla · Married on 04/12/2019

Wonderful!!

Our hair and makeup artists did a fantastic job for me and my bridesmaids!! They were both a lot of fun and helped recommend what to do with our hair and make up since some of my bridesmaids don’t normally do either. They both took their time and we’re very detailed. They even helped my husband with a few blemishes and filled in his beard to make it look more full! Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Chairish The Day 14
    Chairish The Day 15
    Chairish The Day 16

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2019

The girls did a fantastic job with hair and make up!!! And all of it stayed all night long--even with lots of dancing!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • Ginger

Ginger Lee · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding day

Shawna and Ellana were amazing to work with for hair, makeup, and everything else to look perfect for my bridesmaid and myself on my wedding day. I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 03/30/2019

Very talented hair and makeup

Both girls were great and could do anything we showed them for hair and makeup. I was the bride so my hair and makeup with lashes was about $360 and that included travel fee and false lashes. The other girls hair and makeup was $80 each for each service plus $15 for lashes.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Chairish The Day 17
    Chairish The Day 18

A. · Married on 11/29/2018

This studio gives an amazing experience! They truly give brides a luxury feel! Every experience with is truly company was “Top Notch”!! If you want a luxurious day with a personal feel.. BOOK NOW!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

My stylist was there early. Got all the girls done ahead of time and everyone loves there styles. Very sweet and out going bunch of girls. I highly recommend them. Not just for weddings but all occasions.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Terra · Married on 05/27/2018

All I can say is you're silly if you don't go with Cherish the Day/Shaunna. She was sweet, talented, professional, flexible, punctual and above all - did GREAT hair, quickly. My MOH has been in a number of weddings, and said that Shaunna did the best hair of any wedding she's been in.
    I am so grateful for her.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/21/2018

Less than 2 weeks before my wedding, a friend of mine who was going to be my stylist for the big day cancelled on me. Every salon that I called in the area was booked due to prom so I started freaking out just a little haha. I came across Chairish the Day on Wedding Wire and gave Laura a call. She was so sweet and extremely willing to help from the start. I went in for a hair and makeup trial later that week and loved their work! Laura and Shauna are very personable, professional, and very good at what they do! I had a great experience working with them. Laura kept in touch with me throughout the week, so I knew exactly what to expect with regards to timeline, payment, etc. They were both on time the day of and did amazing hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and I! Definitely recommend :)

Sent on 05/04/2018

Carrie · Married on 04/14/2018

Jackie did a wonderful job and jumped right into the chaos! I felt completely comfortable.

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Chairish The Day 19
    Chairish The Day 20

Shelby · Married on 12/02/2017

It was a great experience! You did a great job on our hair!

Sent on 04/11/2017
  • User6062430 · 1+ year ago

Shaunna Cates is awesome. Shes very patient with the client and great with hair and makeup. She helped us with a styled shoot and everyone looked stunning.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Gabrielle · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you so much for making me look beautiful for my best friend’s wedding day!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Chairish The Day 21

Kirsten · Married on 11/10/2017

The make up and hair stylists did an awesome job! They did everything we asked and more! The Bride and bridal party all looked gorgeous. Thanks Shauna and your team for your help in making the day extra memorable!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2017

The ladies were sweet and friendly! Everyone’s hair looked great and the makeup was phenomenal. Gonna have to keep them in mind when I get hitched!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Erica · Married on 08/05/2017

cHAIRish the day did the hair for myself, my mom and my bridesmaids for my wedding. They did an amazing job! Shaunna responded to all of my emails before the wedding and answered all of my questions. I paid to have hair done on location and it was totally worth it and not expensive. All of my girls looked great!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kathrine · Married on 04/23/2017

Chairish the Day hair and make up were amazing! We had 9 hair and make ups on the day of our wedding they provided 4 girls and they did a fantastic job. Our hair and make up stayed all night long which was a concern but shouldn't have been. We didn't do a pretrial because I did my home work and knew they would deliver and they did. They were able to provide the exact styles all the girls wanted as well as make up choices. All the stylist were friendly and were on time. Thank you for making us that much more Beautiful! You Ladies Rock!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Autumn · Married on 03/31/2017

Chairish the day was very flexible with us and even stayed to change my hair style for the reception! They were very nice to work with and listened to what we wanted!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Victoria · Married on 03/31/2017

Shauna and her team were very professional and exceeded my expectations for what I wanted for hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and I. She is the most sweetest person I have ever met and I highly recommend her for anyone's event that requires any makeup and hair to be done!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Amazing, amazing, amazing! I could not have asked for better service! Shauna was amazing. Everything was beautiful, and she was very flexible and understanding any time I wanted to change something. My hair or does not typically hold well, and it held all night even with sweat, rain, and dancing! My makeup was equally as amazing! The tears and sweat never ruined the makeup. I think only had to reapply my lipstick once. Laura was also very accommodating with how I wanted my makeup and made sure everything was flawless. I have never felt prettier. They make good company too! I definitely would recommend and refer to anyone wanting hair and makeup done for a wedding or any other special event. Thank you ladies for a wonderful job!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Kayla · Married on 02/11/2017

They make sure that you are happy with the outcome. I have had their service 2 times now and both times I was very satisfied with the outcome!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Emily · Married on 02/11/2017

I used Chairish the Day for my bridals and my wedding day hair and make-up this past weekend, as well as all of my siblings weddings in previous years. I absolutely love the girls and they do an outstanding job on hair and make-up. They always make me feel extremely special and were willing to try to do whatever they could possible to make you happy and love their work. They are extremely professional and always on time. They worked diligently on my wedding day doing 11 of my girls hair and about 7 girls make-up. They are fun and make you feel like you have know them forever. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone! Shawna, the owner, is amazing and has some wonderful ladies by her side!

Sent on 02/14/2017