Caribbean Caterers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I will never forget the one question I was asked by Gillian during my consultation. "What is the one thing I want my guest to walk away from receptions saying?" I told her I wanted them to say the food was fabulous. Well I got that and more. I am still getting emails and text messages on how great the food was. I had the best wedding ever. Caribbean Caterers has a customer for life. Thanks again Gillian for keeping it stress free and professional. Love you guys.......

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
12352 Wilkins Ave. , North Bethesda , MD 20852

We're Everyone's Taste!

Caribbean Caterers is a full-service caterer, event designer and party planner. Catering weddings, galas, fundraisers, business entertainment events and private parties in the greater Washington, DC area, our events are stylish, well produced and delicious. Our food and beverage are made from the finest and freshest ingredients. Our design consu ltants work with one-of-a-kind linens, flowers and room décor elements, making your event unforgettable.

Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)