Brass

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Liz
10/13/2013

This Brass group is fantastic! Junius is very professional, and when we met I knew we were in good hands. He asked great questions that helped him understand the vibe of our event, and what we hoped to have in the music. My husband and I are both musicians and had lots of ideas about music, but Junius was really able to meet our knowledge with his experience and knowledge of great pieces that work well for weddings and we had a perfect mix of music. They have a great extensive repertoire that could meet any couple's needs. They did fun prelude music that my guests were excitedly talking about until the end of the evening! I would recommend them very highly as a unique and special way to have live music really bring life and energy into your ceremony, and a great start to the beginning of the wedding.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music
LOCATION
57 Lawrence st., New Haven, CT 06511

Serious Music, Serious Fun

Brass is a quintet of musicians brought together by a mutual love of music and interest in exploring the myriad performing opportunities available on brass orchestral instruments. We bring extensive orchestral experience and uncurbed personal enthusiasm to every performance we give.

If you require festive or solemn music at a special ... read more

If you require festive or solemn music at a special event (whether it be a banquet, a wedding, a gala party, a conference reception, or whatever), we are happy to work with you to put together a program that will best serve your needs. We have been hired by the Beinecke Library, Foxwoods Casino, the New Haven Arts Council and Yale University on many occasions to provide musical services.
+/- read less