Blooms of Hope

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I loved working with Nicole and Blooms of Hope! Not only did Nicole work on my wedding, but she also worked on my sister's wedding a few months before. The arrangements she created for both were so beautiful.

Nicole only needed a few pictures and a quick discussion with me to completely get the look and style I was going for. She instantly "got" the style of the wedding, and actually created arrangements that were better than I could have hoped for.

Nicole was also so wonderful working with our budget. I never felt pressured when meeting with her to go with more expensive arrangements, and she even suggested more budget friendly flowers to create the looks I was going for.

I would highly recommend Blooms of Hope to anyone planning their wedding. You can tell that the people who work there love weddings; it's not just a job to them, its a passion.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
25 Flanders Road, Belmont, MA 02478

Where flowers bloom, so does hope.

Blooms of Hope is a boutique floral studio that specializes in designs for events. Our philosophy is to celebrate the beauty and meaning of flowers and make them a part of the human experience. Whether you are hosting a dinner party, preparing for a corporate event, or planning an elaborate wedding, we work with you and your budget to make the occasion memorable.

Our services include: Custom floral design, custom print design and floral design parties and classes.

We donate 50% of our profits to charitable organizations.

+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
Services offered: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, T...
PROS I KNOW (83)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)