Blooms of Hope

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Meghan
05/30/2015

I had no idea what I was looking for in terms of wedding flowers. I found pictures of bouquets that I thought were beautiful, but otherwise I was clueless. I only knew I didn’t want the centerpieces to overwhelm our guests at the table.

We met with another florist before BoH, and I expressed my thoughts, but by the end of the meeting the florist had decided on large centerpieces for the tables and had tried to sway us to have some altar piece for our ceremony, which we didn’t think we needed. We got our proposal and it was over budget and not at all what we wanted.

I asked a friend of mine whose flowers at her wedding were beautiful for her florist's info. Enter Blooms of Hope. I scheduled a meeting with Nicole, the owner, and I was so pleased after our meeting that she seemed to "get" what we wanted. Her initial proposal was less than half the price the first florist had quoted us! And, in the end, we spent less than even Nicole’s initial proposal!

I was a bit sad to find out the main flowers in the bouquet I loved online were not in bloom at the time of year of my wedding, but Nicole was great at finding alternatives that still had the same look and feel that I was looking for!

A month before the wedding we met with Nicole to view samples. We loved everything she had put together. It was so exciting to see it all coming together!

Nicole was such a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning. She was always quick to reply to my emails and had such a great eye for florals. I also appreciated her dealing with my frazzled self on our wedding day. She was very patient when dropping off the personal flowers. She also helped my groom put on his boutonniere, and the extra boutonniere she left for him at the venue came in handy about halfway through the night.

I would definitely recommend Blooms of Hope! Also, keep in mind that some of the money you are spending goes towards charity - what a great added bonus!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
25 Flanders Road, Belmont, MA 02478

Where flowers bloom, so does hope.

Blooms of Hope is a boutique floral studio that specializes in designs for events. Our philosophy is to celebrate the beauty and meaning of flowers and make them a part of the human experience. Whether you are hosting a dinner party, preparing for a corporate event, or planning an elaborate wedding, we work with you and your budget to make the occasion memorable.

Our services include: Custom floral design, custom print design and floral design parties and classes.

We donate 50% of our profits to charitable organizations.

+/- read less