Bliss Extraordinary Floral

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Linda
09/21/2013

Amy nailed the look I was going for. I wanted succulents in my bouquet , and she made it look beautiful! I had a combination of wildflowers and succulents throughout my wedding and it was gorgeous. We kept getting compliments all night on the succulents in the bouquets, cake, boutanieres, corsages. What was really great about Amy was her customer service. Throughout the couple of months I communicated with her about my wedding, Amy was always very present. I met with her in person, spoke to her on the phoneand emailed her, and in every form of communication she was a delight. Amy really was on top of everything. I kept constantly changing and adding to my order, and she was able to handle it all. She also made many suggestions to me about things, I never would have remembered or thought of . She was very very helpful. I told her the concerns I had budget wise, and she was very mindful of it and had many ideas of what I could do to save money. This made me very comfortable with her and trust her. I would definitely recommend her for a wedding!

Bliss Extraordinary Floral responded with the following comments:

Dear Linda:
Thank you so much for this amazing review!!! As always, it's an honor to work with our brides, you especially. Cannot wait for photos.
Happy Life!
Amy and the gang

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
40 Soldiers Pass Road, Suite 16, Sedona, AZ 86336
BLOG

Extraordinary Floral for Exquisite Events

Bliss Extraordinary Floral is Sedona's premier wedding florist and event rental showroom, offering a large selection of the finest linens, table top rentals, arches and risers.  From the most lavish event to an intimate affair, Bliss Extraordinary Floral has provided couture floral designs for 3 decades.  Proudly serving all of Sedona's fine hotels, Golf Resorts, Tlaquepaque Chapel, churches and wedding planners. The Bliss Floral wedding studio is located in the beautiful Judi's Restaurant courtyard, in the La Pasada Plaza. Open Monday through Friday from 10a.m. to 4p.m. (Saturdays by appointment only!) Our elegant showroom and cozy fireplace makes an ideal location to sip a glass of champagne and plan your most special day!  Please call for a complimentary wedding design consultation.

Members:

+/- read less
Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
Bliss Extraordinary Floral creates beautiful floral art that always exceeds my clients expectations. The bride is always gushing about their bouquets, and always shows me small pieces of details about their flowers that Amy and her staff have created especially for their wedding day. They always appreciate the care and love that obviously goes into each stunning arrangement they create. Amy and her staff are also wonderful to work with and are professional and caring people; I always look forward to seeing them at my weddings!
Bliss Extraordinary Floral is a wedding Florist from Sedona, Arizona. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sedona, Flagstaff, and Cottonwood. Bliss Extraordinary Floral is a professional wedding Florist and Event Design Company that has been part of the Sedona Arizona wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in couture floral designs, event design and coordination