1. Do you offer free consultations?
2. Do you list your pricing on your website or provide pricing over the phone and email?
No. Pricing is based on the needs of each individual bride and groom and it takes into consideration, the guest count, what all is needed and any vendors already booked and so much more. Every wedding is different and we customize our prices to meet the needs of our brides. We meet with the prospective bride and groom to get to know them a little better and to assess what their specific needs are and then we customize a package to fit those specific needs.
3. Are you able to work a wedding of more than 250 guests?
4. Have you every coordinated an Indian Wedding or are you familiar with Indian Weddings?
Yes, I have worked a Hindu Wedding and am familiar with working a Hindu Wedding.
5. Do you have a set price for your services or can you customize a package to meet my specific planning needs?
Yes, we do offer customized packages to meet the needs of each individual bride and groom.
6. Do you have specific office hours for meetings and consultations?
Consultations are scheduled by appointment only.