Baxter's Creative Events Reviews

Baxter's Creative Events 6
Baxter's Creative Events 7

Alex G · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Great work

I was very satisfied with my experience and the wedding went very smoothly.

Thanks for everything!

Alex

Sent on 05/29/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Alex for the wonderful review. It was great working with you and I'm so happy that we met your expectations. Stay in touch

Morgan · Married on 05/19/2019

Fairy Tale Wedding

Sandy and her team were absolutely AMAZING! My wedding was at the Chrysler Museum in Norfolk and I used the luxury package from Baxter Creative Events. Sandy created a timeline that covered every minute of the wedding. Not only did the timeline drive each vendor to completion but she executed perfectly. The wedding started right on time! 60 seconds early to be exact. Sandy thought of everything! She had a plan A, B and C for the entire day. Each component of my wedding I asked to be special was incorporated how we wanted. Sandy attended each vendor meeting to ensure they knew the plan and overall dream for the wedding. She collected all the contracts and managed vendor communication so that we did not have to. All I did was show up and have fun! My entire family was pleased and blown away! Sandy is hands down the BEST wedding planner Virginia has to offer. Well worth every dime spent for a fairy tale wedding experience! Not only did I gain and event planner, I gained a friend.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Marie · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner/Coordinator

Overall, Sandy exceeded our expectations. She communicated with us every step of the way to ensure our wedding was exactly how we wanted. We loved how she was our advocate and was able to push our vision to all the vendors to ensure we had the best day possible. We liked how she would always ask us before a decision needed to be made. It was a great feeling to know she had our backs and best interests in mind, even when dealing with a headache of a vendor. The day of timeline she created was incredibly helpful for keeping the bridal parties on track on the wedding day! The rehearsal was the most thorough and coordinated rehearsal either of us have been to. She was an integral part in making our day amazing!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Lisa Tanglao · Married on 04/06/2019

Baxter’s Creative Events

Professionals who became friends

Sent on 04/13/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you Lisa for the 5 star rating. It was wonderful working with you and I hope you stay in touch.
  • Janelle

Janelle Tanglao Garcia · Married on 04/06/2019

A true Fairytale wedding experience!

Sandy is truly a magical wedding planner. From the very start of planning she was on top of scheduling and coordinating. She has a long list of vendors and ideas that make choosing what’s most important to you extremely easy and effortless. I no longer live in the 757 area code but she worked around my schedule and made working with her and other vendors a piece of cake. She really takes your stress away, she has a wealth of knowledge and experience and you can rest easy knowing you’re in good hands. She is as professional as they come but is warm and humorous, you’re never afraid to talk to her about anything. This could’ve easily been the most stressful event of my life but she truly made it effortless and special, no request is too much or too big. Our wedding was a true fairytale, it went off without a hitch!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Baxter's Creative Events 9
    Baxter's Creative Events 10
    Baxter's Creative Events 11
    Baxter's Creative Events 12
    Baxter's Creative Events 13

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you Janelle for the wonderful review and your kind words. I love what I do so much, and I invest a lot of my heart and soul in planning weddings with my couples to bring about the wedding of their dreams and to ensure they have the best day of their lives. Every bride and groom deserves top notch service and a stress free wedding day. We aim to please and go above and beyond for ever single couple we work with. Again, thank you so very much for your kind words.

Daniel Garcia · Married on 04/06/2019

Thank you Sandy!!!

Working with Sandy has been an absolute pleasure. She put in the time and care necessary to make sure that we had an unforgettable wedding day. She was able to keep her head through all the commotion throughout the night and was able to deliver an amazing final product. Sandy, thank you so much for an amazing wedding.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you Daniel for your wonderful review and I am so happy that I met your expectations and was able to design the wedding of yours and Janelle's dreams. It was wonderful working with you for over a year to bring amount the wedding of your dreams. Thank you again for the wonderful review.

Madalyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Sandy and Will are the best!

Sandy was extremely attentive to our needs. She was detailed and thorough in the build-up to our wedding. She was direct and helpful with acquiring, contacting, and communicating with vendors. We had no issues the day of our wedding and we are confident it had everything to do with Sandy's work! We are so grateful for all of her help and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Madalyn for the wonderful review! I am so very happy that we met your expectations and that you were satisfied with our services for your entire wedding planning including the day of your wedding. Our goal is to always meet our couples expectations and to keep them from feeling stressed the day of their wedding so they can enjoy the entire wedding day experience. Thank you again for the wonderful review!

M. · Married on 09/22/2018

Sandy is outstanding! When my wife and I started our search for a wedding planner over a year ago, we knew instantly that Sandy was the person for the job. She is professional, meticulous, and on the ball—always. I cannot tell you how much stress she took out of the process for both of us. Particularly on the big day, Sandy and her husband Will took care of every last detail, which allowed my wife and I to do exactly what we hoped to do: have fun! If you are looking for a wedding planner who will be both a friend and advocate for you throughout the planning process, look no further than Sandy!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Matt for the awesome review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Kelilah to bring about the wedding of your dreams. I couldn't have asked for a better couple to work with and am so thankful that you both trusted in me and my husband to make your wedding day a success. Thank you again for the review.
  • Kelilah

Kelilah Johnson · Married on 09/22/2018

If you want a planner who thinks of you and your needs before you do, hire Sandy! Best planner I could have ever chosen for my long distance planning

Since my husband is in the army, I was facing the prospect of planning a wedding from the opposite coast of the U.S. from where the wedding was going to be. The very first decision I made in the wedding planning process was to hire Sandy as my full-event wedding planner. BEST. DECISION. EVER. It took one phone call for me to be sure that she was the wedding planner for me. Because I couldn’t make very many trips back to the east coast, we did almost all of the planning over email and the phone. Sandy went to meetings for me when I couldn’t go. She FaceTimed me and described things in so much detail, it felt like I was there. I never went more than a few days without answers to my questions or questions from her on things I needed. In addition to her stellar communication, Sandy knows Virginia Beach and the Hampton Roads area incredibly well. She had helpful advice for every aspect of planning: choosing vendors, budget management, hotel room blocks, catering and rental details, dress fitting/cleaning, invitations… literally EVERYTHING you can think of. Just to give an example, when we figured out late in the game that I would need to rent 200 more chairs for my venue, she had already researched 3 or 4 different alternatives to try to help save me money. Before I even knew there might be an issue, she had already solved it for me. However, Sandy’s support in the planning process is just the beginning. The week of the wedding and at the wedding itself, Sandy and her husband Will did everything to make the wedding go smoothly. They made sure that I didn’t have to think about a thing and I could just be with my new husband, friends, and family, and watch the year and a half of planning come to life. It was more than I ever dreamed it could be. If you’re looking for a wedding planner who will take YOUR vision and make it happen, hire Sandy. If you’re looking for someone who will go to bat for you with vendors, hire Sandy. If you’re looking for a planner who thinks of what you want and need before you even think of it, hire Sandy! She became like family during our year and a half of planning and I am eternally grateful to her!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for the amazing review Kelilah. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and assisting in bringing your vision to fruition! It's always great to hear when we have met our couples expectations and have provided them with services that either meets or exceeds their expectations. I am so very thankful that I met you and was able to establish a relationship with you even though we were thousands of miles apart from each other. I always provide the same service whether you are a local bride or a bride planning from clear across the United States over on the Pacific Coast, after all every bride deserves the same attention and service. I love what I do and will always go above and beyond for all of my couples to ensure the wedding of their dreams and you were no exception! As I said in the beginning of this response, I thoroughly enjoyed or better yet LOVED working with you and I hope you stay in touch and will visit with me the next time you are in Virginia Beach. Thank you again for the amazing review.

John Fassoth · Married on 08/18/2018

Sandy is the absolute best

Sandy is simply the best anyone could ever ask for. From the first day she made it clear that she is here for us. The planning process is a very daunting process but Sandy made us feel at ease when we first met her. We can really tell that she has a passion for what she does and her attention to detail is remarkable. From the moment we told her our idea for the wedding theme she was able to help us brainstorm ideas and make the vision of our dream wedding come true. She shared stories of weddings she’s done in the past. Ones that went well and some not so well, but she shared how she handled everything for the couple and still made their night amazing. You’ll have to ask her about them because it’s astounding how she comes through for the couple. I was very impressed with the wedding planning timelines, because I had no idea on where to start!
    Sandy has a list of recommended vendors and we were very happy with them as well. I could tell they have the same great passion for weddings as she does. She makes the planning process fun as we went to see these vendors and most importantly for me, the food tastings. One thing that she really stresses is that she is there to support the couple’s decision. This was really helpful when family, friends etc. we’re pulling us in every direction to do this or that.
    On the day of the wedding Sandy was amazing! This is where she really shines and makes it so that all we had to do was enjoy our day. We worked together prior to make a timeline for the day’s events which she coordinates with the vendors and her husband. She makes sure to keep things on time and kept us from getting distracted like taking pictures with everyone and talking to long lost friends. We had some issues with the wedding dress prior to our performance we had planned but of course Sandy comes prepared for anything. She kept calm she made last minute fixes to the dress and we were able to dance the night away.
    There are so many positive things I can say about her that I could probably make this review go on forever. I would recommend Sandy to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner. From day one of meeting her, planning throughout the months, to the wedding day, it was all unforgettable and amazing!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much John for the amazing review! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Jinsy to bring about the wedding of your dreams. It's always nice to meet such a sweet and loving couple such as you and Jinsy! Working with you was so easy and I'm so thankful and honored that you chose me to be your wedding planner. I enjoyed the past year getting to know you both better and helping to design your wedding. The bad part is when the wedding is over and you don't really get to see each other as often. I hope when you get back from deployment that we can all meet up again just to check in and see how things are going. By the way, you and Jinsy looked simply amazing the day of your wedding and your 1st dance as husband and wife was by far the best I have seen yet! Please stay in touch and send me wedding photos so I can show all of the amazing decor you had for the wedding. Thank you again for trusting in me to bring about the wedding of your dreams and thank you again for the amazing review!
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 07/01/2018

The Best Wedding Planner on Earth

Sandy is the best! I met her once a year and a half before my wedding at Chrysler Museum during the Bridal show. I spoke to a few planners who didn't seem very experienced. Yet one of them gave me great advice. She pointed over to Sandy and said, "that's who you want. She's the best." I actually didn't even get a chance to talk to Sandy, but one glance was enough. I knew she was going to be my planner. While it may seem silly, she simply had that aura about her that day. Just what I was looking for. Of course we waited until four months before the wedding to contact her. Had to make it challenging for everyone. I didn't want to retain some inexperienced and sassy "wedding planners " out there, I wanted a person who knew the business and everybody and everything. My husband and I aren't really talkative people. So we were relieved that Sandy did most of the talking for me, my husband and herself... that was exactly what we needed! I knew if anyone could make our wedding perfect in 3 months, it was Sandy. And she certainly did! I regretted not hiring her a year earlier. She was such a pleasure to work with that I wish I had given us the time to meet more often, without the rush. Do yourself a favor and hire her now! You won't regret it, I promise. She is extremely professional, organized, talented, kind, funny and did I mention she is very beautiful yet? :))
    She stayed on top of all the details and dealt with all our craziness. I called her several times to say the least and I couldn't believe she would take the time to listen to my issues or what I was going through. Talking with her was such a relief. To hear that everything was on track and to have her support was really really nice. In addition, just between us, I think she did a lot of stuff that wasn't on her list of included services.
    Sandy was so patient and understanding with our last minute changes, including looking for an additional vendor and changing numbers, orders and names of the bridal party. She handled it all so well and with a smile. Sandy made us feel like she sincerely cared about us.
    Her husband, Will, assisted during the rehearsal and on the big day. They both just did an amazing job together. I truly felt like I lived through a fairy tale on my wedding day! Thank you, Sandy, I do miss you and I wasn't joking about you being my son's wedding planner!!! Couple decades and 9 months to go:)))

Sent on 10/17/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for the amazing review Elena. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and bringing your vision to life. Even though your planning started late in the game and I was hired only a few months before the wedding date, I was more than happy to get all the vendors you needed and the perfect venue for your wedding. Sometimes we are hired a year and a half in advance of a wedding and sometimes only 2 months before a wedding of which that means we just have to work harder, faster and smarter than ever to get the job done which is easy for us to do. Elena, I have to say I liked you from day one and felt such a close connection to you and was so thrilled when you gave me the news that we were hired to work with you. Every meeting with you was an adventure and so much fun. I am so happy that I had met you and I'm so honored that you chose me to be your planner and that we exceeded your expectations. Please stay in touch with me as I would love for this relationship to continue into a long time friendship. Thank you again Elena.

Bryan Harrison · Married on 07/01/2018

A Winner!!!!

Let me be honest, my wife is making me leave this comment. But on this occasion, I don't seriously mind telling my tale.
    To begin with, I wasn't really thrilled with the idea of paying someone to plan a wedding, but I certainly didn't know anything about it. When we met Sandy she seemed nice enough. I didn't pay much attention to the details, but she certainly made an impression on my fiancé. We sealed the deal with only four months to spare and I thank God we did! I had no idea of everything that goes into planning a wedding. There were just too many details, and without Sandy I doubt we could've done gotten through them all.
    When my wife had exhausted all her questions on me, Sandy was there. When my wife was asking me things that I had never even heard of, or had any interest of ever learning of, Sandy was there. And when it came time to pulling off the perfect wedding, it was Sandy who was there.
    We were both extremely happy with everything she did, and all the guidance and help that she provided. Sandy took the time and had the resources to accomplish everything we asked of her. She was an indispensable part of our big day, and I do know that I am truly blessed to have a wife with the intelligence and foresight to hire this outstanding wedding planner. I picked a winner, both of them.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Bryan, you are too funny with your first sentence. I am so happy that we met your expectations and were able to help make your wedding day a total success. I really enjoyed working with you and getting to know you guys and I also enjoyed meeting your mother and seeing her at several of the appointments. What a wonderful woman she was to be there with Elena to support her as well since Elena's family is in Russia. I know with your mom by her side as well as you, it helped Elena to feel more comfortable and at ease with things during the planning process. Bryan, you were a joy to be around and I enjoyed every meeting with you that you were able to attend. I hope to see you and Elena sometime again real soon, just to catch up and see how things are going. Thank you again for the great review Bryan.
  • Leslie

Leslie Sharpe · Married on 06/29/2018

She is simply THE BEST!

You cannot go wrong with Sandy by your side on your big day! Her vested interest in not only the success of the wedding but as us as a couple and our vision was second to none! We hit it off right away, feeling more like I was hanging out with a life long friend and not a wedding planner! Sandy and her husband made our perfect day magical, our families cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Baxter's Creative Events 14
    Baxter's Creative Events 15
    Baxter's Creative Events 16
    Baxter's Creative Events 17
    Baxter's Creative Events 18

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Leslie for the wonderful review! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you to assist in bringing about the wedding of your dreams. I truly love what I do and strive for the best for every single one of my couples and you were no exception. Your wedding day was simply beautiful and you could see the love from all your family and friends for the two of you as you joined in marriage. Thank you again for the wonderful review and please stay in touch.

Ray · Married on 05/26/2018

Do you want your wedding day to be amazing? Then hire Sandy Baxter of Baxter Creative Events as your wedding coordinator. Just like a premier of a Broadway show, you can’t do it alone. You need people around you who understand your vision, provide constructive criticism, help problem solve, and be willing to put out fires that will inevitably flare up before your big day. Sandy Baxter is that dynamo who encompasses all of those qualities. She along with her husband Will run a top-notch wedding planning business. Sandy was with my wife and I throughout the planning process. Her experience with local vendors, attention to detail, strong communication skills, her willingness to be available at all times to field and respond to questions made brought peace of mind. Trust me, with a torrent of wedding decisions to be made, having faith that someone is unequivocally on your side is priceless.
    With all that being said, here’s some context: my wife and I got married at the Chrysler Museum in May. It was a relatively big wedding with about 220 family and friends. We hired professionals throughout- a DJ, lighting company, a caterer, a florist, a videographer and photographer. Our best decision was hiring Baxter Creative Events as our wedding coordinator. Our experience with the other vendors went much smoother with Sandy’s relationship with each and her expertise in providing guidance along the way. In the end, our “big show”, our wedding day, was a huge hit. We received rave reviews from all of our guests and family. Baxter Creative Events was integral to that success.
    I’ll ask again- do you want your wedding to be amazing? Look no further than Baxter Creative Events. They’ll look out for you in the best way possible.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Oh my gosh Ray, thank you so very much for this amazing review!! It is always great to hear comments from our couples and to know that we made their wedding day a total success, but to receive such a glowing review as this was the topping on the cake!! I am so very happy that we met yours and Cait's expectations and then some. I loved working with you both so much and it was so easy to plan with the two of you and definitely a lot of fun at the same time. I couldn't have asked for two better people to work with. Thankfully, God has blessed me with some of the most awesome couples over the years and I am so very thankful for that. We always strive for the best for all of our couples and will always go above and beyond to ensure that our couples have a stress free and wonderful day with no worries at all. It's also great when we have been hired by a couple and have worked with them over the past year or more and at the end we have developed a new friendship that hopefully will last and continue for many years to come. Thank you once again for the amazing review Ray, we can't wait to see you both again soon.

Caitrin · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I first met Sandy at a wedding event thrown by the Chrysler Museum, the night we chose to book the venue. While the venue itself is impressive, we were more captivated by Sandy that evening. Here was a woman standing maybe 5 feet, 2 inches tall, with more vivacity and charm than most people we know! She immediately put us at ease, and left us feeling that she would guarantee the event of our lives. Honestly, she did not disappoint! We worked with Sandy for a little over a year planning for our wedding; she knew a variety of vendors to refer and would always be willing and able to set up the appointments and attend as not only a mentor, but as a friend. Sandy and her husband, Will, have been in this industry for quite a while, and are well versed in the types of questions to ask and propose during the whole planning process. I thoroughly enjoyed all the emails, texts, and phone calls throughout the year, as well as the lunch meetings we would arrange just to catch up! Truly, if you are looking for a team to bring your ideas to fruition and allow you to fully enjoy your day, hire Baxter's Creative Events. EXPERIENCE your wedding, rather than worrying and planning it!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review Cait. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and bringing your wedding vision to fruition. You were such an amazing bride to work with and I also enjoyed all of our meetings. You were fun, direct and most of all, you are now a friend. I love it when our couples end up becoming a friend after all is said and done and I see this friendship lasting a lifetime! Thank you again Cait for the awesome review and for being a wonderful bride to work with. I look forward to seeing you again real soon.

C · Married on 05/13/2018

My wife and I had a very busy schedule and a short engagement. We needed to do the wedding before my wife graduated Medical School and started her internship. That being the case, planning a wedding was a daunting task. Enter Sandy. She was outstanding! Her recommendations on different vendors and ideas for decor were excellent! Her hard work and attention to detail allowed the wedding to be the great day it was. Her and her husband paid great attention to us as well throughout the day. Them dealing with the vendors the day of was worth their price. However, they went above and beyond. All throughout the reception, they made sure that we were able to eat and drink. Everything they did allowed us to just enjoy the wedding like many couples are unable to. The wedding should be one of the best days of your life. Everything Baxter's Creative events does ensures that it is!

I would absolutely recommend them for anyone looking to be married in the Hampton Roads area!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Doug for the wonderful review. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Cari on your wedding. Even as a Day Of Coordinator, I always get to know my couples so that I am able to execute their wedding vision to perfection or as close to perfect as humanly possible. Your wedding day was such a beautiful day filled with so much happiness and love from your family and friends. It's always nice to witness such a beautiful union between two wonderful people but even more so with you and Cari because you both were such a joy to work with and so very caring and positive all the time. From the bottom of my heart, I loved working with you both and I really hope to see you both again real soon when things calm down for all of us and we are not up to our necks with work. Thank you again Doug for the wonderful review.

C · Married on 05/13/2018

Sandy was very easy to work with. She was always quick to respond and helped with so many of the final details. It was wonderful to have someone who you could explain what you wanted and she just made it happen. Sandy and her husband were there with us on our wedding day coordinating and taking care of all the details but also taking care of us - making sure we had food, drinks, and that my hair was picture perfect. Looking back, having Sandy as our Day of Coordinator was one of the pieces that was absolutely essential to making it such a wonderful day. And she's a lot of fun too!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Cari for the wonderful review. I loved working with you so much and it was so easy at that. You were the most calm bride that I think I have ever worked with and you always had a smile on your face and the sweetest most calm voice as we talked about your wedding. You have one of those faces that anyone who sees you would automatically want to be your friend and then to speak with you it's even better. I literally mean it when I say you were the most calm bride I have ever worked with. That's not to take anything away from any of my other brides and grooms because I seem to get blessed with some of the most amazing couples, but I have just never worked with someone that after having a meeting, it made me have an even better day and left me feeling so calm and in the best mood. I know this must sound like a weird comment but it's absolutely true. I hope to see you again sometime soon and I want to thank you so very much for trusting in me and my husband to bring forth the wedding of your dreams alongside all of your vendors. Thank you again Cari and please stay in touch.
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 04/14/2018

Sandy is not only our wedding planner but she became our friend, together with her husband Will. We totally clicked right away during our very first phone consultation. She is very professional and values our opinion and wishes. As she always says, "At the end of the day, it's your wedding..." She is amazing in getting all vendors in line and she makes things happen! Even Will (her husband) went above and beyond during the planning process and the day itself. The entire wedding went on smoothly. We are really grateful for having her!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Baxter's Creative Events 19

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review Joanna. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you both for a little over a year. I love it when a working relationship turns into a friendship and am so very glad that ours turned into that. You and Andrew are such a fun and wonderful couple. I can't imagine not staying in contact with you guys. I always strive for the best in all my couples weddings and try as hard as possible for perfection but as we all know, nothing in life is perfect but as you know, I try for perfection for sure. I am so very glad that we met your expectations and fulfilled your vision for your wedding day. I have to say it was simply romantic and gorgeous, just like the two of you. Thank you so very much for entrusting your wedding day with us, it was our pleasure to be a part of your fabulous day. I can't wait to see you guys again. xoxo

Brooke · Married on 04/07/2018

The team at Baxter's Creative Events are a professional, efficient, very reliable and exceptional wedding planning team. My fiancé and I hired Sandy a little over a year ago to work with us in bringing our wedding vision to life. We had so many ideas and plans for our wedding yet we didn't know how to organize it all and keep on track. I thought we would be able to plan the entire wedding on our own but soon realized that we needed a lot of assistance to make it all work and guidance in figuring out what went with what and how to bring it all together. Sandy's expertise is exactly what we needed. She has contacts with the most professional, friendly and cost effective vendors that not only provided us with exceptional service but worked together as a team to bring it all to life for us and at the same time saved us money compared to the vendors we reached out to. I don't know what we would have done without Sandy and her team at Baxter's Creative Events. They were worth every single bit of money we spent on them and then some. If you are planning a wedding you should seriously look into the team at Baxter's Creative Events; not only will they save you money but their expertise alone will be the best investment you could make. Thank you Sandy and team for making our wedding day the best day ever.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you Bianca Brooke for the wonderful review. Not sure why your wedding date says a further date since your wedding was March 5, 2016 but I can only guess with your hectic schedule you must have done the review really quickly and hit the wrong numbers. LOL Anyway Bianca Brooke, it was a pleasure working with you and Jordan on your wedding. You both were so easy to work with and it was a complete pleasure bringing your vision to fruition. I have some of the most awesome couples to work with and you and Jordan were one of the many wonderful clients that we at Baxter's Creative Events are blessed to have on board. Thank you for hiring us to work with you over the past year and please stay in contact with us.

Bobby · Married on 02/18/2018

Awesome to work with! Sandy and Will helped us with everything along the way and we didn't have to worry about a thing the day of our event. They were on top of it and planned everything out for us so it flowed properly and we could still fit everything we wanted. Can't thank them enough!!!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Bobby for the nice review. We love what we do and we always strive for the best for all of our couples to ensure their wedding day is the best day of their lives. You were great to work with and we know that you and Ashley will have a wonderful life together. Thank you for bringing us on to work with you, we thoroughly enjoyed the last year helping to bring your vision to life.

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2018

Sandy was such a joy to work with! Everything ran so smooth for our reception and I couldn't have been happier. I didn't have to worry about a thing besides getting ready with my girls and marrying the man of my dreams, which was such a relief. You don't realize how much planning and preparation truly goes into such a special day until you have your own, but Sandy certainly put our minds at ease. Thank you so much Sandy and I would recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for the wonderful review. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Bobby to plan the wedding of your dreams. You both looked simply amazing on your wedding day and everyone seemed to have a wonderful time. It's our goal to always make our couples happy and provide them with the wedding of their dreams and we are so thrilled that you are happy with our services. Thank you again for the wonderful review Ashley.

Alab · Married on 10/08/2017

Awsome experience. Sandy is very knowledgeable and always has open ears. She is also great at offering options and explains what will and won’t work. All around top notch!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you Alan for the nice review of my business and my services. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and getting know you better and assisting with bringing your wedding vision to fruition. Please stay in touch and let's get together again real soon. Thank you again!
  • W

Warren · Married on 10/08/2017

From our initial meeting til the very end of our Big Day, my now husband Alan and I knew we were great hands.
    Sandy was professional, committed, patient, and supportive throughout the whole wedding planning, a year and some change in total.
    We were kept informed each step of the way as to what she needed from us and where she was in handling our questions, concerns, etc. She was very helpful in putting us in contact with other vendors and individuals who played a major part in making our Day a success.
    Sandy is an energetic, delightful person to work with and a must have if you want your wedding vision to come to life.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you Warren for the amazing review and for hiring me to work with you and Alan on your wedding. I enjoyed working with you so very much and will never forget you! You were such a fun and pleasant groom and so easy to work with at that. I loved every single minute of the planning with you and Alan and hope to see you both sometime very soon. I feel so close to the two of you after working with you for just a little over a year. It was great bringing you to the right vendors for your visionary needs and helping everyone along the way to bring your vision to life. Your wedding day was simply magical and I will never forget it. Thank you again for the amazing review and please do stay in touch. xoxo

Gabrielle · Married on 10/07/2017

Baxter's Creative Events was the first company that came to mind when we got engaged. I have seen Sandy's work through other couples & on Facebook so when we got engaged we knew we wanted Baxter's Creative Events. They were there from start to finish, answering any questions we had, talking to vendors and making sure everything was perfect. We never felt "alone" in the process. On the day of the wedding I was 100% stress free (as far as the planning stuff goes). I knew that she understood my vision, and knew it would come to life - and it did! Baxter's Creative Events is 100% worth the investment!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Awe, thank you Gabrielle for the awesome review. You were such a pleasure to work with and made the planning process so easy. I am so blessed with to receive some of the best brides and grooms around. I loved every minute of the planning process over that year of planning with you and wish we could do it again. :-) I wish you and Alec all the best in your marriage and may you both be eternally happy. xoxo