Baxter's Creative Events Reviews

130 Reviews for Baxter's Creative Events

1 User photo

Baxter's Creative Events 1

Madalyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Sandy and Will are the best!

Sandy was extremely attentive to our needs. She was detailed and thorough in the build-up to our wedding. She was direct and helpful with acquiring, contacting, and communicating with vendors. We had no issues the day of our wedding and we are confident it had everything to do with Sandy's work! We are so grateful for all of her help and we highly recommend her!

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Madalyn for the wonderful review! I am so very happy that we met your expectations and that you were satisfied with our services for your entire wedding planning including the day of your wedding. Our goal is to always meet our couples expectations and to keep them from feeling stressed the day of their wedding so they can enjoy the entire wedding day experience. Thank you again for the wonderful review!

M. · Married on 09/22/2018

Sandy is outstanding! When my wife and I started our search for a wedding planner over a year ago, we knew instantly that Sandy was the person for the job. She is professional, meticulous, and on the ball—always. I cannot tell you how much stress she took out of the process for both of us. Particularly on the big day, Sandy and her husband Will took care of every last detail, which allowed my wife and I to do exactly what we hoped to do: have fun! If you are looking for a wedding planner who will be both a friend and advocate for you throughout the planning process, look no further than Sandy!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Matt for the awesome review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Kelilah to bring about the wedding of your dreams. I couldn't have asked for a better couple to work with and am so thankful that you both trusted in me and my husband to make your wedding day a success. Thank you again for the review.
  • Kelilah

Kelilah Johnson · Married on 09/22/2018

If you want a planner who thinks of you and your needs before you do, hire Sandy! Best planner I could have ever chosen for my long distance planning

Since my husband is in the army, I was facing the prospect of planning a wedding from the opposite coast of the U.S. from where the wedding was going to be. The very first decision I made in the wedding planning process was to hire Sandy as my full-event wedding planner. BEST. DECISION. EVER. It took one phone call for me to be sure that she was the wedding planner for me. Because I couldn’t make very many trips back to the east coast, we did almost all of the planning over email and the phone. Sandy went to meetings for me when I couldn’t go. She FaceTimed me and described things in so much detail, it felt like I was there. I never went more than a few days without answers to my questions or questions from her on things I needed. In addition to her stellar communication, Sandy knows Virginia Beach and the Hampton Roads area incredibly well. She had helpful advice for every aspect of planning: choosing vendors, budget management, hotel room blocks, catering and rental details, dress fitting/cleaning, invitations… literally EVERYTHING you can think of. Just to give an example, when we figured out late in the game that I would need to rent 200 more chairs for my venue, she had already researched 3 or 4 different alternatives to try to help save me money. Before I even knew there might be an issue, she had already solved it for me. However, Sandy’s support in the planning process is just the beginning. The week of the wedding and at the wedding itself, Sandy and her husband Will did everything to make the wedding go smoothly. They made sure that I didn’t have to think about a thing and I could just be with my new husband, friends, and family, and watch the year and a half of planning come to life. It was more than I ever dreamed it could be. If you’re looking for a wedding planner who will take YOUR vision and make it happen, hire Sandy. If you’re looking for someone who will go to bat for you with vendors, hire Sandy. If you’re looking for a planner who thinks of what you want and need before you even think of it, hire Sandy! She became like family during our year and a half of planning and I am eternally grateful to her!

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for the amazing review Kelilah. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and assisting in bringing your vision to fruition! It's always great to hear when we have met our couples expectations and have provided them with services that either meets or exceeds their expectations. I am so very thankful that I met you and was able to establish a relationship with you even though we were thousands of miles apart from each other. I always provide the same service whether you are a local bride or a bride planning from clear across the United States over on the Pacific Coast, after all every bride deserves the same attention and service. I love what I do and will always go above and beyond for all of my couples to ensure the wedding of their dreams and you were no exception! As I said in the beginning of this response, I thoroughly enjoyed or better yet LOVED working with you and I hope you stay in touch and will visit with me the next time you are in Virginia Beach. Thank you again for the amazing review.

John Fassoth · Married on 08/18/2018

Sandy is the absolute best

Sandy is simply the best anyone could ever ask for. From the first day she made it clear that she is here for us. The planning process is a very daunting process but Sandy made us feel at ease when we first met her. We can really tell that she has a passion for what she does and her attention to detail is remarkable. From the moment we told her our idea for the wedding theme she was able to help us brainstorm ideas and make the vision of our dream wedding come true. She shared stories of weddings she’s done in the past. Ones that went well and some not so well, but she shared how she handled everything for the couple and still made their night amazing. You’ll have to ask her about them because it’s astounding how she comes through for the couple. I was very impressed with the wedding planning timelines, because I had no idea on where to start!
    Sandy has a list of recommended vendors and we were very happy with them as well. I could tell they have the same great passion for weddings as she does. She makes the planning process fun as we went to see these vendors and most importantly for me, the food tastings. One thing that she really stresses is that she is there to support the couple’s decision. This was really helpful when family, friends etc. we’re pulling us in every direction to do this or that.
    On the day of the wedding Sandy was amazing! This is where she really shines and makes it so that all we had to do was enjoy our day. We worked together prior to make a timeline for the day’s events which she coordinates with the vendors and her husband. She makes sure to keep things on time and kept us from getting distracted like taking pictures with everyone and talking to long lost friends. We had some issues with the wedding dress prior to our performance we had planned but of course Sandy comes prepared for anything. She kept calm she made last minute fixes to the dress and we were able to dance the night away.
    There are so many positive things I can say about her that I could probably make this review go on forever. I would recommend Sandy to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner. From day one of meeting her, planning throughout the months, to the wedding day, it was all unforgettable and amazing!

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much John for the amazing review! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Jinsy to bring about the wedding of your dreams. It's always nice to meet such a sweet and loving couple such as you and Jinsy! Working with you was so easy and I'm so thankful and honored that you chose me to be your wedding planner. I enjoyed the past year getting to know you both better and helping to design your wedding. The bad part is when the wedding is over and you don't really get to see each other as often. I hope when you get back from deployment that we can all meet up again just to check in and see how things are going. By the way, you and Jinsy looked simply amazing the day of your wedding and your 1st dance as husband and wife was by far the best I have seen yet! Please stay in touch and send me wedding photos so I can show all of the amazing decor you had for the wedding. Thank you again for trusting in me to bring about the wedding of your dreams and thank you again for the amazing review!

Bryan Harrison · Married on 07/01/2018

A Winner!!!!

Let me be honest, my wife is making me leave this comment. But on this occasion, I don't seriously mind telling my tale.
    To begin with, I wasn't really thrilled with the idea of paying someone to plan a wedding, but I certainly didn't know anything about it. When we met Sandy she seemed nice enough. I didn't pay much attention to the details, but she certainly made an impression on my fiancé. We sealed the deal with only four months to spare and I thank God we did! I had no idea of everything that goes into planning a wedding. There were just too many details, and without Sandy I doubt we could've done gotten through them all.
    When my wife had exhausted all her questions on me, Sandy was there. When my wife was asking me things that I had never even heard of, or had any interest of ever learning of, Sandy was there. And when it came time to pulling off the perfect wedding, it was Sandy who was there.
    We were both extremely happy with everything she did, and all the guidance and help that she provided. Sandy took the time and had the resources to accomplish everything we asked of her. She was an indispensable part of our big day, and I do know that I am truly blessed to have a wife with the intelligence and foresight to hire this outstanding wedding planner. I picked a winner, both of them.

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Bryan, you are too funny with your first sentence. I am so happy that we met your expectations and were able to help make your wedding day a total success. I really enjoyed working with you and getting to know you guys and I also enjoyed meeting your mother and seeing her at several of the appointments. What a wonderful woman she was to be there with Elena to support her as well since Elena's family is in Russia. I know with your mom by her side as well as you, it helped Elena to feel more comfortable and at ease with things during the planning process. Bryan, you were a joy to be around and I enjoyed every meeting with you that you were able to attend. I hope to see you and Elena sometime again real soon, just to catch up and see how things are going. Thank you again for the great review Bryan.

Ray · Married on 05/26/2018

Do you want your wedding day to be amazing? Then hire Sandy Baxter of Baxter Creative Events as your wedding coordinator. Just like a premier of a Broadway show, you can’t do it alone. You need people around you who understand your vision, provide constructive criticism, help problem solve, and be willing to put out fires that will inevitably flare up before your big day. Sandy Baxter is that dynamo who encompasses all of those qualities. She along with her husband Will run a top-notch wedding planning business. Sandy was with my wife and I throughout the planning process. Her experience with local vendors, attention to detail, strong communication skills, her willingness to be available at all times to field and respond to questions made brought peace of mind. Trust me, with a torrent of wedding decisions to be made, having faith that someone is unequivocally on your side is priceless.
    With all that being said, here’s some context: my wife and I got married at the Chrysler Museum in May. It was a relatively big wedding with about 220 family and friends. We hired professionals throughout- a DJ, lighting company, a caterer, a florist, a videographer and photographer. Our best decision was hiring Baxter Creative Events as our wedding coordinator. Our experience with the other vendors went much smoother with Sandy’s relationship with each and her expertise in providing guidance along the way. In the end, our “big show”, our wedding day, was a huge hit. We received rave reviews from all of our guests and family. Baxter Creative Events was integral to that success.
    I’ll ask again- do you want your wedding to be amazing? Look no further than Baxter Creative Events. They’ll look out for you in the best way possible.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Oh my gosh Ray, thank you so very much for this amazing review!! It is always great to hear comments from our couples and to know that we made their wedding day a total success, but to receive such a glowing review as this was the topping on the cake!! I am so very happy that we met yours and Cait's expectations and then some. I loved working with you both so much and it was so easy to plan with the two of you and definitely a lot of fun at the same time. I couldn't have asked for two better people to work with. Thankfully, God has blessed me with some of the most awesome couples over the years and I am so very thankful for that. We always strive for the best for all of our couples and will always go above and beyond to ensure that our couples have a stress free and wonderful day with no worries at all. It's also great when we have been hired by a couple and have worked with them over the past year or more and at the end we have developed a new friendship that hopefully will last and continue for many years to come. Thank you once again for the amazing review Ray, we can't wait to see you both again soon.

Caitrin · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I first met Sandy at a wedding event thrown by the Chrysler Museum, the night we chose to book the venue. While the venue itself is impressive, we were more captivated by Sandy that evening. Here was a woman standing maybe 5 feet, 2 inches tall, with more vivacity and charm than most people we know! She immediately put us at ease, and left us feeling that she would guarantee the event of our lives. Honestly, she did not disappoint! We worked with Sandy for a little over a year planning for our wedding; she knew a variety of vendors to refer and would always be willing and able to set up the appointments and attend as not only a mentor, but as a friend. Sandy and her husband, Will, have been in this industry for quite a while, and are well versed in the types of questions to ask and propose during the whole planning process. I thoroughly enjoyed all the emails, texts, and phone calls throughout the year, as well as the lunch meetings we would arrange just to catch up! Truly, if you are looking for a team to bring your ideas to fruition and allow you to fully enjoy your day, hire Baxter's Creative Events. EXPERIENCE your wedding, rather than worrying and planning it!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review Cait. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and bringing your wedding vision to fruition. You were such an amazing bride to work with and I also enjoyed all of our meetings. You were fun, direct and most of all, you are now a friend. I love it when our couples end up becoming a friend after all is said and done and I see this friendship lasting a lifetime! Thank you again Cait for the awesome review and for being a wonderful bride to work with. I look forward to seeing you again real soon.

C · Married on 05/13/2018

My wife and I had a very busy schedule and a short engagement. We needed to do the wedding before my wife graduated Medical School and started her internship. That being the case, planning a wedding was a daunting task. Enter Sandy. She was outstanding! Her recommendations on different vendors and ideas for decor were excellent! Her hard work and attention to detail allowed the wedding to be the great day it was. Her and her husband paid great attention to us as well throughout the day. Them dealing with the vendors the day of was worth their price. However, they went above and beyond. All throughout the reception, they made sure that we were able to eat and drink. Everything they did allowed us to just enjoy the wedding like many couples are unable to. The wedding should be one of the best days of your life. Everything Baxter's Creative events does ensures that it is!

I would absolutely recommend them for anyone looking to be married in the Hampton Roads area!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Doug for the wonderful review. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Cari on your wedding. Even as a Day Of Coordinator, I always get to know my couples so that I am able to execute their wedding vision to perfection or as close to perfect as humanly possible. Your wedding day was such a beautiful day filled with so much happiness and love from your family and friends. It's always nice to witness such a beautiful union between two wonderful people but even more so with you and Cari because you both were such a joy to work with and so very caring and positive all the time. From the bottom of my heart, I loved working with you both and I really hope to see you both again real soon when things calm down for all of us and we are not up to our necks with work. Thank you again Doug for the wonderful review.

C · Married on 05/13/2018

Sandy was very easy to work with. She was always quick to respond and helped with so many of the final details. It was wonderful to have someone who you could explain what you wanted and she just made it happen. Sandy and her husband were there with us on our wedding day coordinating and taking care of all the details but also taking care of us - making sure we had food, drinks, and that my hair was picture perfect. Looking back, having Sandy as our Day of Coordinator was one of the pieces that was absolutely essential to making it such a wonderful day. And she's a lot of fun too!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Cari for the wonderful review. I loved working with you so much and it was so easy at that. You were the most calm bride that I think I have ever worked with and you always had a smile on your face and the sweetest most calm voice as we talked about your wedding. You have one of those faces that anyone who sees you would automatically want to be your friend and then to speak with you it's even better. I literally mean it when I say you were the most calm bride I have ever worked with. That's not to take anything away from any of my other brides and grooms because I seem to get blessed with some of the most amazing couples, but I have just never worked with someone that after having a meeting, it made me have an even better day and left me feeling so calm and in the best mood. I know this must sound like a weird comment but it's absolutely true. I hope to see you again sometime soon and I want to thank you so very much for trusting in me and my husband to bring forth the wedding of your dreams alongside all of your vendors. Thank you again Cari and please stay in touch.
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 04/14/2018

Sandy is not only our wedding planner but she became our friend, together with her husband Will. We totally clicked right away during our very first phone consultation. She is very professional and values our opinion and wishes. As she always says, "At the end of the day, it's your wedding..." She is amazing in getting all vendors in line and she makes things happen! Even Will (her husband) went above and beyond during the planning process and the day itself. The entire wedding went on smoothly. We are really grateful for having her!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Baxter's Creative Events 2

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review Joanna. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you both for a little over a year. I love it when a working relationship turns into a friendship and am so very glad that ours turned into that. You and Andrew are such a fun and wonderful couple. I can't imagine not staying in contact with you guys. I always strive for the best in all my couples weddings and try as hard as possible for perfection but as we all know, nothing in life is perfect but as you know, I try for perfection for sure. I am so very glad that we met your expectations and fulfilled your vision for your wedding day. I have to say it was simply romantic and gorgeous, just like the two of you. Thank you so very much for entrusting your wedding day with us, it was our pleasure to be a part of your fabulous day. I can't wait to see you guys again. xoxo

Brooke · Married on 04/07/2018

The team at Baxter's Creative Events are a professional, efficient, very reliable and exceptional wedding planning team. My fiancé and I hired Sandy a little over a year ago to work with us in bringing our wedding vision to life. We had so many ideas and plans for our wedding yet we didn't know how to organize it all and keep on track. I thought we would be able to plan the entire wedding on our own but soon realized that we needed a lot of assistance to make it all work and guidance in figuring out what went with what and how to bring it all together. Sandy's expertise is exactly what we needed. She has contacts with the most professional, friendly and cost effective vendors that not only provided us with exceptional service but worked together as a team to bring it all to life for us and at the same time saved us money compared to the vendors we reached out to. I don't know what we would have done without Sandy and her team at Baxter's Creative Events. They were worth every single bit of money we spent on them and then some. If you are planning a wedding you should seriously look into the team at Baxter's Creative Events; not only will they save you money but their expertise alone will be the best investment you could make. Thank you Sandy and team for making our wedding day the best day ever.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you Bianca Brooke for the wonderful review. Not sure why your wedding date says a further date since your wedding was March 5, 2016 but I can only guess with your hectic schedule you must have done the review really quickly and hit the wrong numbers. LOL Anyway Bianca Brooke, it was a pleasure working with you and Jordan on your wedding. You both were so easy to work with and it was a complete pleasure bringing your vision to fruition. I have some of the most awesome couples to work with and you and Jordan were one of the many wonderful clients that we at Baxter's Creative Events are blessed to have on board. Thank you for hiring us to work with you over the past year and please stay in contact with us.

Bobby · Married on 02/18/2018

Awesome to work with! Sandy and Will helped us with everything along the way and we didn't have to worry about a thing the day of our event. They were on top of it and planned everything out for us so it flowed properly and we could still fit everything we wanted. Can't thank them enough!!!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Bobby for the nice review. We love what we do and we always strive for the best for all of our couples to ensure their wedding day is the best day of their lives. You were great to work with and we know that you and Ashley will have a wonderful life together. Thank you for bringing us on to work with you, we thoroughly enjoyed the last year helping to bring your vision to life.

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2018

Sandy was such a joy to work with! Everything ran so smooth for our reception and I couldn't have been happier. I didn't have to worry about a thing besides getting ready with my girls and marrying the man of my dreams, which was such a relief. You don't realize how much planning and preparation truly goes into such a special day until you have your own, but Sandy certainly put our minds at ease. Thank you so much Sandy and I would recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for the wonderful review. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Bobby to plan the wedding of your dreams. You both looked simply amazing on your wedding day and everyone seemed to have a wonderful time. It's our goal to always make our couples happy and provide them with the wedding of their dreams and we are so thrilled that you are happy with our services. Thank you again for the wonderful review Ashley.

Alab · Married on 10/08/2017

Awsome experience. Sandy is very knowledgeable and always has open ears. She is also great at offering options and explains what will and won’t work. All around top notch!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you Alan for the nice review of my business and my services. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and getting know you better and assisting with bringing your wedding vision to fruition. Please stay in touch and let's get together again real soon. Thank you again!
  • W

Warren · Married on 10/08/2017

From our initial meeting til the very end of our Big Day, my now husband Alan and I knew we were great hands.
    Sandy was professional, committed, patient, and supportive throughout the whole wedding planning, a year and some change in total.
    We were kept informed each step of the way as to what she needed from us and where she was in handling our questions, concerns, etc. She was very helpful in putting us in contact with other vendors and individuals who played a major part in making our Day a success.
    Sandy is an energetic, delightful person to work with and a must have if you want your wedding vision to come to life.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you Warren for the amazing review and for hiring me to work with you and Alan on your wedding. I enjoyed working with you so very much and will never forget you! You were such a fun and pleasant groom and so easy to work with at that. I loved every single minute of the planning with you and Alan and hope to see you both sometime very soon. I feel so close to the two of you after working with you for just a little over a year. It was great bringing you to the right vendors for your visionary needs and helping everyone along the way to bring your vision to life. Your wedding day was simply magical and I will never forget it. Thank you again for the amazing review and please do stay in touch. xoxo

Gabrielle · Married on 10/07/2017

Baxter's Creative Events was the first company that came to mind when we got engaged. I have seen Sandy's work through other couples & on Facebook so when we got engaged we knew we wanted Baxter's Creative Events. They were there from start to finish, answering any questions we had, talking to vendors and making sure everything was perfect. We never felt "alone" in the process. On the day of the wedding I was 100% stress free (as far as the planning stuff goes). I knew that she understood my vision, and knew it would come to life - and it did! Baxter's Creative Events is 100% worth the investment!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Awe, thank you Gabrielle for the awesome review. You were such a pleasure to work with and made the planning process so easy. I am so blessed with to receive some of the best brides and grooms around. I loved every minute of the planning process over that year of planning with you and wish we could do it again. :-) I wish you and Alec all the best in your marriage and may you both be eternally happy. xoxo

Lacey · Married on 09/16/2017

I honestly don’t know what I would have done without Sandy. She is fantastic! She has impeccable attention for detail and really went above and beyond to bring our wedding vision to life all while staying within our budget. I truly feel that everything went perfectly on our wedding day because of Sandy and all of her amazing teams hard work. We love you Sandy!! Xoxo

Sent on 09/30/2017

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Lacey, thank you for the wonderful review. You were such a joy to work with and I'm so glad that we developed a friendship during this planning process. I loved every single thing about your wedding and I loved every single moment of the planning process with you over the past year! You and Mark looked amazing on your wedding day and made the planning process so easy with the two of you. Every detail of the wedding was perfect for your vision and looked simply magnificent. We along with all of your vendors loved working with you to bring your vision to fruition. I'm so very happy that you were pleased with our services because we always give it our all to every single couple, because we love what we do and want to ensure the most perfect day possible for all of our couples. Thank you again Lacey for the wonderful review. I can't wait to see you guys again. xoxo

stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Sandy was a great wedding planner, you could tell she really cared about our wedding and wanted everything to be perfect. It was extremely helpful to have a list of recommended venders to choose from, there is so much out there that it just narrowed things down. She had good working relationships with the folks on her list and knew their services so everything worked smoothly. And even when we picked a couple of vendors not on the list (we knew a couple people from other weddings we’d been in), Sandy was able to work with them marvelously. This was the first wedding for both the bride and groom’s family so we had no idea how to navigate the weddings or what the traditional order of things was in a wedding. Sandy was able to answer all our questions (and there were many) in a timely fashion. She is also very friendly and personable and even though most communication was via email since we live in Washington DC, I felt like I got to know her. Having her the day of was the best part! My family and I didn’t have to worry about a thing, she took care of EVERYTHING! We just hung out the day of and had a good time. If there were any hiccups we were never aware. It gives you such a piece of mind to have her their keeping everything on track and since she knows you and your vision for the night she makes sure everything is set up just the way you want.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for the wonderful review. I loved working with you all those months leading up to your wedding day and assisting with getting you the best vendors for your wedding. Even though I have a list of vendors to refer my couples to, I always find it easy to work with a couples choice of vendor even if they are not on my list of vendors. At the end of the day, it's important that any vendor a couple chooses is the perfect vendor for them and their wedding, and one that can execute their vision along with me. Your wedding looked simply amazing with a variety of unique details throughout and we were so happy that we could work side by side with your preferred florist from our preferred vendor list to bring about the vision of your dreams. I love what I do and will always go above and beyond for all of my couples and you were no exception to that. It was such a pleasure to work with you and your parents and I am so very happy that we were able to bring your vision to life. Thank you for bringing us on to work with you on your wedding and thank you once again for the wonderful review. xoxo
  • F

FIto · Married on 08/19/2017

Baxter's Creative Events was GREAT!! Sandy went over and beyond! She was extremely reliable, on time, a hit the bulls eye with everything my "wife" and I wanted!! Not to forget her professionalism is unsurpassed. I have not worked with many wedding planners, but Baxter's Creative Events is the REAL DEAL, and I would recommend Sandy and her team to any one!!!
    From the bottom of our hearts, my wife and I, along with our entire family say THANK YOU SANDY, and WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Fito for your kind and loving words. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you both and helping you to obtain the best vendors for your wedding and making your day a memorable event. It's always a pleasure to be blessed with such wonderful clients, but to end up being friends with them in the end. I love you both and can't wait to see you both once again. Thank you again for the amazing review.

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

Sandy is the best, her work is exceptional, and her breadth of knowledge and contacts are invaluable. I found Baxter Creations based on an online review and couldn't have been more pleased. She is so sweet, organized, and loves God what she does. Sandy worked with my husbsnd and I while we were both deployed and geographically separated much of the wedding planning process. Trust me, this feat was not for the faint at heart. She kept us on schedule and the ball rolling when communication was difficult or nonexistent between the two of us. Yes, my husband was very active in the planning process. Furthermore, I can not say enough about her preferred vendors list and guidance/advice offered when we were not sure about what or who to select.
    On our wedding day, there was no detail over looked or unaccounted for. My family is still talking about Sandy and how well everything went. Nothing was out of place. If you are looking for a wedding planner or day of planner, Sandy is the best pick for the job. We love her and you will too!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Nicole for your kind words, you really touched my heart. I knew that I had to have you as my bride from day one. There was something about that phone conversation that just struck me as "this has to be my bride". You and Evans were amazing to work with and I couldn't have asked for a more lovable, kind and fun couple. You will always have a special place in my heart and you are not just a previous client to me, but a friend and I can't wait to see you again to chat. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart for this amazing review. xoxo

Danielle · Married on 08/03/2017

Sandy was great in helping plan our wedding. Any problems that arised which thankfully was not that much she handled like the professional that she is. At the end of my big day my parents were extremely happy that everything turned out so well. I will highly recommend her for your wedding!

Marlene · Married on 07/07/2017

Baxter's Creative Event is nothing short of Amazing!!! To be emulated by all other planning/ coordinating agencies.  BCE staff is more than pleasant to work with and their honest helpfully insight was greatly appreciated throughout our planning/ coordinating process.  My spouse and I could not have put together such an elegant eventful evening without the guidance and direction of BCE.  From start to finish the staff was trustworthy, patience and most importantly to me one-time and available to us.  I could never thank BCE and their staff enough for an OUTSTANDING ELEGANT Lifetime memory, they help to create for my family and I.

Tip of the spear!! Highly recommended for your event planning/ coordinating!! If you require the best, seek out the best, BAXTER'S CREATIVE EVENTS!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Marlene, thank you so very much for the amazing review. I loved working with you and Kilah over the past year to bring your wedding vision to life and working with all your wonderful vendors to execute your wedding vision to perfection. You and Kilah were so much fun to work with and you both looked simply amazing on your wedding day. I felt so much pride in working with the two of you. I have very high morals and ethics and work very closely with my couples to ensure a seamless planning process and strive for as much perfection as possible to ensure that my couples have the wedding of their dreams. I simply LOVED working with you and Kilah and will never forget you two and I really hope you both will stay in contact with me. Thank you again for the amazing review my friend. xoxo

Marquelle · Married on 05/20/2017

I remember our first sit down meeting. We were trying to choose who our wedding coordinator would be. We were in Starbucks and there was a group of employees standing at the counter. A phone rung and the ringtone was a song I liked.... I was looking over at the kids waiting to see who's phone it was when Sandy snapped her phone up and silenced it. At that moment I decided, in my head of course that she would get my vote! From that day on Sandy Baxter would help guide us thru the wedding planning process. She never once pushed or tried to steer us towards her choice of vendors, which I found to be admirable. For someone to work and be friends with vendors and not be biased as to which ones you chose that shows that she wants all choices to be yours. I was also impressed with her organization, and memory. We would talk to her about things we liked or thought was cool. She would remember it or write it down so we could come back to it if we're meeting with a vendor and forgot about it. Sandy made everything flow so much easier and took most of the stress away from us. We didn't have to worry about a lot of things because she was already on top of it. I would consider Sandy family, during the planning of our wedding we enjoyed the time we spent with her. If anyone has any questions about my experience with Sandy feel free to ask....
    Signed her coolest Groom ever
    Marquelle Robinson

Sent on 07/31/2017

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Marquelle for the awesome review. You and Brittany were such a wonderful couple to work with and you both looked simply gorgeous on your wedding day. I loved working with you both over the past year, getting to know you both better and to bring your vision to fruition. It's easy planning a wedding when you are working with such an amazing couple as the two you. I'm so glad that you were completely satisfied with our services in bringing your wedding vision to life. We work very hard for all of our couples to ensure they have the best wedding of their lives. We will always go above and beyond for each and every couple because we love what we do and want to ensure the best wedding day of their lives. Thank you again for hiring me to work with you and please stay in touch. Much love to you and Brittany!

John · Married on 03/18/2017

Sandy Baxter did an outstanding job in helping us plan our daughter’s wedding at the Chrysler Museum of Art and we highly recommend her. One of the guests called the wedding a “grand affair” and said she felt like she was “in the middle of a movie set.” This was thanks to Sandy Baxter and the vendors she recommended who brought the bride and groom’s vision of the wedding to life and saw that everything went smoothly the day of the event.
    Sandy has planned many weddings at the Chrysler Museum and knows the venue and its requirements well. She was able to steer us to talented vendors who were also familiar with the venue. She has excellent working relationships with her colleagues, which was evident and helpful. Her timelines helped keep us on track. She answered emails promptly, and shared advice based on her many years of experience. She kept our budget in mind when making recommendations.
    From the first time we met Sandy, we could see that she was committed to making the wedding a success. She really cared about us and our daughter’s wedding and worked hard to ensure the smooth execution of all the elements that were important to the bride and groom and even helped us plan a surprise element. She went above and beyond offering to help us with details such as table numbers, escort cards, advising us of things we could take ahead of time and store for the wedding day, etc. She is pleasant and upbeat and sincere—a pleasure to work with.
    The wedding day went off without a hitch because of Sandy and her husband’s hard work and attention to detail. They told us where to be and ensured everything went according to the timetable. We were free to enjoy the fairytale wedding because she had everything under control. Our guests are still raving about the event and saying how beautiful everything was and how smoothly it went. Thank you, Sandy!