Baxter's Creative Events Reviews

149 | Virginia Beach, VA

149 Reviews for Baxter's Creative Events

• Yolanda

Yolanda P. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

The best wedding planner out there!

I can't say enough about Sandy Baxter, she is the best! I knew within 5 minutes of meeting with her that she was the right planner for me! She is so organized and very meticulous. My life is so busy with a full-time job, raising a family and going to school. I never worried because Sandy was always there helping me plan and reminding of upcoming timelines. Our wedding was supposed to be held June 2020 however COVID-19 had other plans. We had to make the unfortunate decision of canceling our big wedding celebration. Needless to say, we were devastated. As soon as I contacted Sandy she was right there to help with no hesitation. Sandy was not only my wedding planner but is now a friend.

Sent on 09/11/2020

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Yolanda for your kind words. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you for the past 20 months, designing your wedding, and helping you attain all of your vendors. It saddened me that Covid-19 came along, and put a wrench in things to where you had to change your date to 2021, but then military orders is now making it very hard for you to have your wedding on the planned 2nd date, and so you needed to cancel the wedding. I know you are heartbroken over this, but I'm so happy that you at least were able to get married to Rolando, and celebrate with your children during Covid-19. As a professional planner, there was no way that I was going to leave you hanging when you needed to cancel your wedding. I felt that it was necessary for me to help you to finalize all the cancellations to your satisfaction. I am also very happy that I have met you, and gotten to know you. Of course, in the future if you decide to renew your vows, and have the wedding reception that you did not get to have, you know how to find me. I would love to be there to help you plan your day. Thank you again for your kind words, and please stay in touch.

Alex · Married on 01/05/2021

Great work

I was very satisfied with my experience and the wedding went very smoothly.

Thanks for everything!

Alex

Sent on 05/29/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Alex for the wonderful review. It was great working with you and I'm so happy that we met your expectations. Stay in touch

Sarah M. · Married on 01/05/2021

Sandy is Ah-mazing

I don't know where to begin, I hired Sandy in November of 2017. Over the past year and a half of working with her, she has proven herself deserving of the 5 stars I, and so many others, have given her. She does everything you would expect a planner to do, keeping you on schedule as far as booking vendors, reminding you of little details that you may forget, giving you resources for order wedding related things, but she also has your back. She makes sure your vision is always at the forefront of all of the planning, she will speak up for you when she senses that you need some backup. She was wonderful throughout the planning process! Day of, she was fantastic, I could never have done this without her, she kept everything on schedule, things literally could not have run more smoothly. She is just such a machine day of. I would without a doubt 100% absolutely insist that everyone in the area hire her. She has amazing connections and contacts, it is very evident that the vendors love working with her, almost all of the vendors would say, " oh you have Sandy, she is so on top of everything, you're good" She is a super star. Hire her, it will be the best money spent on your wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for the amazing review! I love it when we are able to successfully meet the needs of our couples. It was wonderful working with you for over a year and getting to know you better and helping to design the wedding of your dreams. I love what I do and that's what drives my enthusiasm and work ethic, but it's even better when I have couples that are as amazing, friendly, on top of things as you were. You were such a joy to work with! I hope you stay in touch and thank you so very much for the amazing review. xoxo
  • Roy

Roy W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Sandy is the BEST !!!

From the beginning she was on top of everything. Sandy was very THOROUGH and she ensured that every inch of our wedding was discussed and covered. Loaded with ideas and she is just an inspiration. My wife and I currently live on different continents and Sandy was able to overcome this obstacle and keep us both aligned and on the same page. I admire Sandy's attention to detail , since I'm an engineer, it was amazing knowing that I could trust in Sandy's leadership throughout our wedding planning. I would definitely recommend her any couple that is looking for someone that not only will be your wedding planner but will become a friend of your family. Sandy is someone that will work and grind for you and will provide constructive feedback when needed. She is worth every nickel & dime and if we had to do it all over again, my wife and I would have booked her even sooner.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Roy for the wonderful review. I loved working with you both, and helping you to visualize your wedding day. Even though it is my job to make your wedding planning easy, and stress free for you, you actually made it easy, and stress free for me by being the most wonderful couple to work with! It's always so nice to work with amazing couples like you, and your wife, and makes the planning process a joy! I loved every minute of the planning with you, and look forward to a lifetime of friendship with you, and your wife. Thank you again, for the wonderful review.
  • Renee

Renee A. · Married on 07/10/2020

Beautiful Wedding Planning Experience

Where do I start? I found Sandra Baxter online while shopping for a Wedding Planner in the Hampton Roads area. I initially met with another Events Planning firm and thought for sure I’d go with them, but Sandy contacted me and we hit it off after an hour long conversation over the phone and that’s when I sealed the deal (a year before my wedding date). I didn’t consider myself to be a typical bride, so I wanted to work with someone who’d respect my ideas and not force their opinions and suggestions on me, and Sandy was extremely understanding and open to my desires and my cool, laid back nature. She is very detailed and tremendously organized. Communication between us was easy, between emails, text messages and phone calls, I was able to reach her whenever I needed something, and she was good at putting my mind at ease. She is very connected in the Hampton Roads community and well-known by all their wedding vendors, hence she was able to secure significant discounts for us for lighting and other wedding services. I was extremely stress free the entire year of wedding planning because Sandy practically took care of everything. On the day off, everything went off without a hitch. She ensured all vendors were where they should be, and everything ran ON TIME. My wedding day was a complete success and so very memorable and I am thankful to SB for her expertise in making this happen.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Renee, thank you so very much for the wonderful review of our services for your wedding. This amazing review makes my heart swell! It was a pleasure working with you, and getting to know you over a year of planning. I loved every single meeting we had together in person, whenever you were able to get to VA. It was so nice building a friendship with you throughout the planning that extended to after the wedding was over. I am happy that I met your expectations, and even more happy that you enjoyed working with the vendors that I recommended for your wedding. Please know that your comments mean the world to me, and I am ever so grateful for what you said about my business. Thank you again, and I look forward to seeing you again soon for coffee.

Jonathan J. · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing Planner

My wife hired Sandy Baxter as our wedding planner in October 2018 for our October 2019 wedding. As the groom, I was not extremely excited to be knee deep in the planning process but after our first meeting with Sandy I realized there was nothing to fear because she would take care of everything and relieve most of the stress on us. Sandy was well organized and methodical about every stage of the process. Even though I was not heavily involved, my then fiancé kept me updated every step of the way. The entire year of planning was quite an enjoyable process thanks to Sandy. On the day of, everything ran smoothly, no hiccups and even if there were issues, we would not have known because she handled everything flawlessly. If you are in the Hampton roads area, and are getting married, I’d definitely recommend Sandy Baxter at Baxter Creative Events.

Sent on 06/16/2020

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jon for the review on WeddingWire. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to review my business, and our services. It means a lot to hear from couples when we have met their expectations, and have ensured a stress-free planning process, and a stress-free wedding day. I love what I do, and that's what drives my enthusiasm and work ethic. I will always go above, and beyond for my couples to ensure they have the best wedding possible. Thank you again Jon for the wonderful review.

Jerry M. · Married on 10/25/2019

The Melvins Wedding

Baxter’s Creative Events were amazing. We wouldn’t have been able to get through it. Sandy & her team took care of all of our needs & worries. You can’t go wrong with her. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jerry for the wonderful review. I am so happy that we met your expectations. It was wonderful working with you as well, and I hope you stay in touch.
  • Q

Quinton T. · Married on 09/14/2019

Couldn’t have done it without her!

Sandy played an important role in making sure our wedding was everything we wanted and more. She was very organized, responsive, and timely. When things came up that were unexpected, she was on top of it, and the solution was even better then the initial plan. We were very pleased with the work Sandy provided us, and we’d recommend her to any couple.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Quinton for the wonderful review. I loved everything about your wedding and even more so, working with you guys to make things easier and special for your special day. It's couples like you guys that makes me love what I do even more each and every day and I feel completely blessed that I have some of the most wonderful couples to work with! Thank you again for the wonderful review!

C'esa J. · Married on 09/14/2019

Literally the best!

Sandy was exactly what we needed for our wedding! Her connections in the area, experience, punctuality, organization and sweet personality made the entire planning process and wedding day relatively painless. My husband and my schedules are borderline hectic but Sandy was flexible and made communication and meetings work (even when her schedule was busy too!). Sandy kept us on track and stepped in to reach out to vendors or even provide inspiration from past weddings.

The day of the wedding was literally a dream! We special ordered a wedding cake stand and the delivery got pushed back until the Monday after the wedding. All it took was a couple text messages while I was getting my hair done and Sandy was able to get us another cake stand which ended up looking way better than the one we ordered!

The organization put into her business is unmatched and ultimately leads to a seamless wedding day with little to no stress. I will recommend her services to every engaged friend of mine!

I can’t thank you enough Sandy for all of your help with making Q and my special day everything we imagined and more!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you C'esa for the wonderful review, I appreciate hearing your thoughts and feedback on my services. I will always go above and beyond for all my couples to ensure a seamless, stress free and amazing wedding! Being that this is a once in a lifetime event for a couple, it should be as perfect as possible, and my goal is to go into each and every wedding trying to accomplish just that; Perfection. I love what I do and that's what drives my enthusiasm and work ethic. You and Q were such a wonderful couple to work for and I hope I have the privi
  • Maresa

Maresa M. · Married on 08/17/2019

Sandy's attention to detail is just impeccable!

Sandy is so incredible! As a fairly decisive, type-A kind of bride, I knew that I needed a wedding planner who was organized and had great attention to detail. Sandy was such a blessing.

Over the course of 11 months, I planned my wedding in Norfolk, VA while living in San Diego, CA. Sandy was so helpful in introducing me to vendors, scheduling meetings, and ensuring that each visit to Norfolk was efficient and productive. She quickly learned my sense of style and offered me options that fit my choice of style and design.

She joined me for every tasting, every vendor meeting, and was so accommodating to me and my requests (shipping favors, dropping off decor, etc.) as my special day approached. Not to mention that other vendors spoke so highly of Sandy, and were happy to work with me because of her!

Lastly, Sandy's attention to detail was impeccable, from her detailed wedding day timeline to placement of the cake during the reception. She is absolutely thorough!

My wedding day was perfect, but it would not have been such a success if I didn't have Sandy. She was absolutely the best!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Maresa and thank you for trusting in me to make your day special! I love working with all my local couples, but I also love working with couples from all over the US to help them envision their wedding day and to assist in designing the wedding of their dreams. You and Sharef looked amazing on your wedding day and you glowed with happiness and warmth. It's always nice to have a couple that is as sweet and humble as the two of you! It was an honor working with you over those 11 months and I thank you for trusting in me and my business to bring about the wedding of your dreams! I look forward to the day that I get to see you again when you're in town on business, or the next time I am out in San Diego, CA. Thank you again Maresa for the amazing review! xoxo

Morgan · Married on 05/19/2019

Fairy Tale Wedding

Sandy and her team were absolutely AMAZING! My wedding was at the Chrysler Museum in Norfolk and I used the luxury package from Baxter Creative Events. Sandy created a timeline that covered every minute of the wedding. Not only did the timeline drive each vendor to completion but she executed perfectly. The wedding started right on time! 60 seconds early to be exact. Sandy thought of everything! She had a plan A, B and C for the entire day. Each component of my wedding I asked to be special was incorporated how we wanted. Sandy attended each vendor meeting to ensure they knew the plan and overall dream for the wedding. She collected all the contracts and managed vendor communication so that we did not have to. All I did was show up and have fun! My entire family was pleased and blown away! Sandy is hands down the BEST wedding planner Virginia has to offer. Well worth every dime spent for a fairy tale wedding experience! Not only did I gain and event planner, I gained a friend.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Morgan my amazing bride and now friend, thank you, thank you, thank you for the amazing review! I thoroughly loved working with you over the past year to help you all along the way to realize and design the wedding of your dreams. You were such an amazing bride to work with and you looked simply STUNNING on your wedding day! I loved all the vibrant yellows and the blues for your decor! You made planning your wedding a joy and so much fun! I look forward to the day that I get to see you again and see that beautiful smile on your face, because like I told you on more than one occasion, you're a ray of sunshine every single time I see you and that's why I would text or email you with "Good Morning Sunshine"! All the vendors loved working with you as well, and I feel blessed that I had the privilege of working with you. Thank you again for the amazing review!

Marie · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner/Coordinator

Overall, Sandy exceeded our expectations. She communicated with us every step of the way to ensure our wedding was exactly how we wanted. We loved how she was our advocate and was able to push our vision to all the vendors to ensure we had the best day possible. We liked how she would always ask us before a decision needed to be made. It was a great feeling to know she had our backs and best interests in mind, even when dealing with a headache of a vendor. The day of timeline she created was incredibly helpful for keeping the bridal parties on track on the wedding day! The rehearsal was the most thorough and coordinated rehearsal either of us have been to. She was an integral part in making our day amazing!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Marie for the wonderful review and for your feedback on our services for your wedding. I loved working with you and helping to make your wedding day special! You guys looked so good and so very happy on your wedding day and I'm thankful I was able to be a part in that as well. Thank you again Marie for the wonderful review. xoxo

Lisa T. · Married on 04/06/2019

Baxter’s Creative Events

Professionals who became friends

Sent on 04/13/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you Lisa for the 5 star rating. It was wonderful working with you and I hope you stay in touch.
  • Janelle

Janelle T. · Married on 04/06/2019

A true Fairytale wedding experience!

Sandy is truly a magical wedding planner. From the very start of planning she was on top of scheduling and coordinating. She has a long list of vendors and ideas that make choosing what’s most important to you extremely easy and effortless. I no longer live in the 757 area code but she worked around my schedule and made working with her and other vendors a piece of cake. She really takes your stress away, she has a wealth of knowledge and experience and you can rest easy knowing you’re in good hands. She is as professional as they come but is warm and humorous, you’re never afraid to talk to her about anything. This could’ve easily been the most stressful event of my life but she truly made it effortless and special, no request is too much or too big. Our wedding was a true fairytale, it went off without a hitch!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you Janelle for the wonderful review and your kind words. I love what I do so much, and I invest a lot of my heart and soul in planning weddings with my couples to bring about the wedding of their dreams and to ensure they have the best day of their lives. Every bride and groom deserves top notch service and a stress free wedding day. We aim to please and go above and beyond for ever single couple we work with. Again, thank you so very much for your kind words.

Daniel G. · Married on 04/06/2019

Thank you Sandy!!!

Working with Sandy has been an absolute pleasure. She put in the time and care necessary to make sure that we had an unforgettable wedding day. She was able to keep her head through all the commotion throughout the night and was able to deliver an amazing final product. Sandy, thank you so much for an amazing wedding.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you Daniel for your wonderful review and I am so happy that I met your expectations and was able to design the wedding of yours and Janelle's dreams. It was wonderful working with you for over a year to bring amount the wedding of your dreams. Thank you again for the wonderful review.

Madalyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Sandy and Will are the best!

Sandy was extremely attentive to our needs. She was detailed and thorough in the build-up to our wedding. She was direct and helpful with acquiring, contacting, and communicating with vendors. We had no issues the day of our wedding and we are confident it had everything to do with Sandy's work! We are so grateful for all of her help and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much Madalyn for the wonderful review! I am so very happy that we met your expectations and that you were satisfied with our services for your entire wedding planning including the day of your wedding. Our goal is to always meet our couples expectations and to keep them from feeling stressed the day of their wedding so they can enjoy the entire wedding day experience. Thank you again for the wonderful review!

M. · Married on 09/22/2018

Sandy is outstanding! When my wife and I started our search for a wedding planner over a year ago, we knew instantly that Sandy was the person for the job. She is professional, meticulous, and on the ball—always. I cannot tell you how much stress she took out of the process for both of us. Particularly on the big day, Sandy and her husband Will took care of every last detail, which allowed my wife and I to do exactly what we hoped to do: have fun! If you are looking for a wedding planner who will be both a friend and advocate for you throughout the planning process, look no further than Sandy!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Matt for the awesome review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Kelilah to bring about the wedding of your dreams. I couldn't have asked for a better couple to work with and am so thankful that you both trusted in me and my husband to make your wedding day a success. Thank you again for the review.
  • Kelilah

Kelilah J. · Married on 09/22/2018

If you want a planner who thinks of you and your needs before you do, hire Sandy! Best planner I could have ever chosen for my long distance planning

Since my husband is in the army, I was facing the prospect of planning a wedding from the opposite coast of the U.S. from where the wedding was going to be. The very first decision I made in the wedding planning process was to hire Sandy as my full-event wedding planner. BEST. DECISION. EVER. It took one phone call for me to be sure that she was the wedding planner for me. Because I couldn’t make very many trips back to the east coast, we did almost all of the planning over email and the phone. Sandy went to meetings for me when I couldn’t go. She FaceTimed me and described things in so much detail, it felt like I was there. I never went more than a few days without answers to my questions or questions from her on things I needed. In addition to her stellar communication, Sandy knows Virginia Beach and the Hampton Roads area incredibly well. She had helpful advice for every aspect of planning: choosing vendors, budget management, hotel room blocks, catering and rental details, dress fitting/cleaning, invitations… literally EVERYTHING you can think of. Just to give an example, when we figured out late in the game that I would need to rent 200 more chairs for my venue, she had already researched 3 or 4 different alternatives to try to help save me money. Before I even knew there might be an issue, she had already solved it for me. However, Sandy’s support in the planning process is just the beginning. The week of the wedding and at the wedding itself, Sandy and her husband Will did everything to make the wedding go smoothly. They made sure that I didn’t have to think about a thing and I could just be with my new husband, friends, and family, and watch the year and a half of planning come to life. It was more than I ever dreamed it could be. If you’re looking for a wedding planner who will take YOUR vision and make it happen, hire Sandy. If you’re looking for someone who will go to bat for you with vendors, hire Sandy. If you’re looking for a planner who thinks of what you want and need before you even think of it, hire Sandy! She became like family during our year and a half of planning and I am eternally grateful to her!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for the amazing review Kelilah. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and assisting in bringing your vision to fruition! It's always great to hear when we have met our couples expectations and have provided them with services that either meets or exceeds their expectations. I am so very thankful that I met you and was able to establish a relationship with you even though we were thousands of miles apart from each other. I always provide the same service whether you are a local bride or a bride planning from clear across the United States over on the Pacific Coast, after all every bride deserves the same attention and service. I love what I do and will always go above and beyond for all of my couples to ensure the wedding of their dreams and you were no exception! As I said in the beginning of this response, I thoroughly enjoyed or better yet LOVED working with you and I hope you stay in touch and will visit with me the next time you are in Virginia Beach. Thank you again for the amazing review.

John F. · Married on 08/18/2018

Sandy is the absolute best

Sandy is simply the best anyone could ever ask for. From the first day she made it clear that she is here for us. The planning process is a very daunting process but Sandy made us feel at ease when we first met her. We can really tell that she has a passion for what she does and her attention to detail is remarkable. From the moment we told her our idea for the wedding theme she was able to help us brainstorm ideas and make the vision of our dream wedding come true. She shared stories of weddings she’s done in the past. Ones that went well and some not so well, but she shared how she handled everything for the couple and still made their night amazing. You’ll have to ask her about them because it’s astounding how she comes through for the couple. I was very impressed with the wedding planning timelines, because I had no idea on where to start!
    Sandy has a list of recommended vendors and we were very happy with them as well. I could tell they have the same great passion for weddings as she does. She makes the planning process fun as we went to see these vendors and most importantly for me, the food tastings. One thing that she really stresses is that she is there to support the couple’s decision. This was really helpful when family, friends etc. we’re pulling us in every direction to do this or that.
    On the day of the wedding Sandy was amazing! This is where she really shines and makes it so that all we had to do was enjoy our day. We worked together prior to make a timeline for the day’s events which she coordinates with the vendors and her husband. She makes sure to keep things on time and kept us from getting distracted like taking pictures with everyone and talking to long lost friends. We had some issues with the wedding dress prior to our performance we had planned but of course Sandy comes prepared for anything. She kept calm she made last minute fixes to the dress and we were able to dance the night away.
    There are so many positive things I can say about her that I could probably make this review go on forever. I would recommend Sandy to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner. From day one of meeting her, planning throughout the months, to the wedding day, it was all unforgettable and amazing!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much John for the amazing review! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Jinsy to bring about the wedding of your dreams. It's always nice to meet such a sweet and loving couple such as you and Jinsy! Working with you was so easy and I'm so thankful and honored that you chose me to be your wedding planner. I enjoyed the past year getting to know you both better and helping to design your wedding. The bad part is when the wedding is over and you don't really get to see each other as often. I hope when you get back from deployment that we can all meet up again just to check in and see how things are going. By the way, you and Jinsy looked simply amazing the day of your wedding and your 1st dance as husband and wife was by far the best I have seen yet! Please stay in touch and send me wedding photos so I can show all of the amazing decor you had for the wedding. Thank you again for trusting in me to bring about the wedding of your dreams and thank you again for the amazing review!

Tasha L. · Married on 08/10/2018

Amazing Top Notch Service

Sandy was amazing throughout my entire planning process! The first time we spoke was via telephone and it was like talking to one of my girlfriends! We stayed on the phone for over an hour! She made planning my wedding so easy and stress-free! At our first meeting, she gave me a packet with timelines, vendor contacts and websites that I would need to reference if I had any questions. I had over 250 people at my wedding and it ran smoothly because of Sandy and her team! I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 05/06/2020

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

I want to thank you Tasha for the wonderful review you submitted for my business. Your kind words mean the world to me! I always strive to make my couples weddings a complete success without as much stress as possible. I am so happy that I was able to make your planning process stress-free, and organized. I am also equally happy that you have stayed in contact with me, and hope that we can meet up sometime soon just to catch up again. Thank you again Tasha for the wonderful review!
  • Focalbrite

Focalbrite · Married on 07/04/2018

Such a great wedding planner!

Sandy was a blast to work with! She hired me to do videography for her daughters wedding. She was very professional and highly knowledgeable in her field. She knows how to communicate effectively and made me feel at ease during the entire day! I highly recommend Sandy if you are looking for a wedding planner! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 07/01/2018

The Best Wedding Planner on Earth

Sandy is the best! I met her once a year and a half before my wedding at Chrysler Museum during the Bridal show. I spoke to a few planners who didn't seem very experienced. Yet one of them gave me great advice. She pointed over to Sandy and said, "that's who you want. She's the best." I actually didn't even get a chance to talk to Sandy, but one glance was enough. I knew she was going to be my planner. While it may seem silly, she simply had that aura about her that day. Just what I was looking for. Of course we waited until four months before the wedding to contact her. Had to make it challenging for everyone. I didn't want to retain some inexperienced and sassy "wedding planners " out there, I wanted a person who knew the business and everybody and everything. My husband and I aren't really talkative people. So we were relieved that Sandy did most of the talking for me, my husband and herself... that was exactly what we needed! I knew if anyone could make our wedding perfect in 3 months, it was Sandy. And she certainly did! I regretted not hiring her a year earlier. She was such a pleasure to work with that I wish I had given us the time to meet more often, without the rush. Do yourself a favor and hire her now! You won't regret it, I promise. She is extremely professional, organized, talented, kind, funny and did I mention she is very beautiful yet? :))
    She stayed on top of all the details and dealt with all our craziness. I called her several times to say the least and I couldn't believe she would take the time to listen to my issues or what I was going through. Talking with her was such a relief. To hear that everything was on track and to have her support was really really nice. In addition, just between us, I think she did a lot of stuff that wasn't on her list of included services.
    Sandy was so patient and understanding with our last minute changes, including looking for an additional vendor and changing numbers, orders and names of the bridal party. She handled it all so well and with a smile. Sandy made us feel like she sincerely cared about us.
    Her husband, Will, assisted during the rehearsal and on the big day. They both just did an amazing job together. I truly felt like I lived through a fairy tale on my wedding day! Thank you, Sandy, I do miss you and I wasn't joking about you being my son's wedding planner!!! Couple decades and 9 months to go:)))

Sent on 10/17/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for the amazing review Elena. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and bringing your vision to life. Even though your planning started late in the game and I was hired only a few months before the wedding date, I was more than happy to get all the vendors you needed and the perfect venue for your wedding. Sometimes we are hired a year and a half in advance of a wedding and sometimes only 2 months before a wedding of which that means we just have to work harder, faster and smarter than ever to get the job done which is easy for us to do. Elena, I have to say I liked you from day one and felt such a close connection to you and was so thrilled when you gave me the news that we were hired to work with you. Every meeting with you was an adventure and so much fun. I am so happy that I had met you and I'm so honored that you chose me to be your planner and that we exceeded your expectations. Please stay in touch with me as I would love for this relationship to continue into a long time friendship. Thank you again Elena.

Bryan H. · Married on 07/01/2018

A Winner!!!!

Let me be honest, my wife is making me leave this comment. But on this occasion, I don't seriously mind telling my tale.
    To begin with, I wasn't really thrilled with the idea of paying someone to plan a wedding, but I certainly didn't know anything about it. When we met Sandy she seemed nice enough. I didn't pay much attention to the details, but she certainly made an impression on my fiancé. We sealed the deal with only four months to spare and I thank God we did! I had no idea of everything that goes into planning a wedding. There were just too many details, and without Sandy I doubt we could've done gotten through them all.
    When my wife had exhausted all her questions on me, Sandy was there. When my wife was asking me things that I had never even heard of, or had any interest of ever learning of, Sandy was there. And when it came time to pulling off the perfect wedding, it was Sandy who was there.
    We were both extremely happy with everything she did, and all the guidance and help that she provided. Sandy took the time and had the resources to accomplish everything we asked of her. She was an indispensable part of our big day, and I do know that I am truly blessed to have a wife with the intelligence and foresight to hire this outstanding wedding planner. I picked a winner, both of them.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Bryan, you are too funny with your first sentence. I am so happy that we met your expectations and were able to help make your wedding day a total success. I really enjoyed working with you and getting to know you guys and I also enjoyed meeting your mother and seeing her at several of the appointments. What a wonderful woman she was to be there with Elena to support her as well since Elena's family is in Russia. I know with your mom by her side as well as you, it helped Elena to feel more comfortable and at ease with things during the planning process. Bryan, you were a joy to be around and I enjoyed every meeting with you that you were able to attend. I hope to see you and Elena sometime again real soon, just to catch up and see how things are going. Thank you again for the great review Bryan.
  • Leslie

Leslie S. · Married on 06/29/2018

She is simply THE BEST!

You cannot go wrong with Sandy by your side on your big day! Her vested interest in not only the success of the wedding but as us as a couple and our vision was second to none! We hit it off right away, feeling more like I was hanging out with a life long friend and not a wedding planner! Sandy and her husband made our perfect day magical, our families cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Baxter's Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Leslie for the wonderful review! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you to assist in bringing about the wedding of your dreams. I truly love what I do and strive for the best for every single one of my couples and you were no exception. Your wedding day was simply beautiful and you could see the love from all your family and friends for the two of you as you joined in marriage. Thank you again for the wonderful review and please stay in touch.