PaperDolls Design

Virginia Beach, VA View map

{Paper}Dolls Design is a design studio specializing in wedding invitations, illustrated maps, and other paper goods. We offer custom designs and can help you achieve the design you have always dreamt of!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

1 User photo

• Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 06/12/2021

Beautiful!

April did an amazing job! One thing I really wanted was to have "hidden mickeys" on my invites but I was worried that the addition would make them look less formal. April was able to create a design that incorporated the mickey's and was still elegant! I love the save the dates, postponement announcements, and invitations! She was great to work with and did an amazing job. I highly recommend ordering invites with PaperDolls Design!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Y. Married on 04/25/2020

Community Leader

Paper dolls offered free Change of Date PDF’s for couples affected by COVID-19. The team was courteous, never once tried to up sell me with their free offer and was genuinely there to just help. I would have never thought to send change of date cards, but I’m glad the team offered. I wish I had used them for our wedding invites now!
    Cali W. Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect invitation suite!

April really out did her self on my invitation suite. I told her my vision and the feel of my wedding and she created invites that were unique, and she killed it on the first version! I absolutely recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

B. Jones Photography B. Jones Photography Wedding Photographers

April is such an amazing designer and business owner. I was in a pinch and she came through for me at lightening speed! She created gorgeous inserts for my wedding packaging AND she got them to my lickety split! I highly recommend her to all my brides. You would be lucky to have her!

East Beach Catering East Beach Catering Wedding Caterers

Every product I have ever seen from this company is simply amazing. The creativity, the design, the customer service, always first class product. They go above and beyond!

Dhalia Edwards Makeup Dhalia Edwards Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Truly creative in all she does. If you have a vision April could bring it to life no doubt about it! Your imagination is her creation. I enjoy seeing all her work new and old. :)

2232 Virginia Beach Blvd. Suite 105 Virginia Beach, VA, 23454
Location of (PaperDolls Design)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding