Battleson Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bruce was the best DJ I have ever met. He was so attentive to us and helpful in creating the mood we wanted for our wedding. He has an online system that allows you (and your guests!) to request music before the wedding. He also had a questionnaire for us to fill out before we began planning and you could tell he really used it to find out about our personalities and about the feel that we wanted for the wedding. My husband and I pretty picky about music and he honestly did not play one song we did not like. The dance floor was packed the whole time and after the wedding people kept telling us how amazing our DJ was. I really think that the DJ sets the tone for the party and Bruce definitely did not let us down. He has great prices, he was very professional and attentive, and does his job extremely well!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
7451 Warner Ave., Suite E-263, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Every wedding should be reflective of the bride and groom’s personality, tastes and style. And every wedding should be fun!

This is accomplished through customization: Asking the right questions, careful planning and discussion, unique and creative ideas, superior music programming , beat mixing, and lighting.

Our mission is t
o provide completely customized, perfectly executed, wedding entertainment to every client we have and to give our clients excellent value for the significant investment they have made in us.   Dates are going fast for 2015 and we are booked solid on several Saturdays already.  Send us a quick text with your wedding date and email address at 949-370-3093 and we will get back to you with availability and info right away.
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)