Artistic Cake Works

3.9
Value
3.6
Flexibility

Becky is awesome! She took the time to really make sure we got the cake we wanted and she communicated with us throughout the entire process. Finished product was absolutely perfect! She made sure the right size table was used and decorated the table perfectly. Presentation and quality of taste was perfect! We also had numerous guest compliment on the cake and how delicious it was. Her pride in what she does shows in her attention to detail and enthusiasm.

We recommend her to everyone we meet looking for the perfect cake.

...and the Orange Creamsicle is to die for!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
255 N. Grove St. , Suite D, Merritt Island, FL 32953

Custom Cakes for Any Occasion

Artistic Cake Works is a custom cake studio located in Central Merritt Island, Florida.

I do cakes for any occasion, including, but not limited to:

• Birthdays
  • Showers
  • Holidays
  • Wedding and Groom Cakes
  • Anniversaries
  • Special Events
  • …Just because

Each of my cakes is ... read more

I do cakes for any occasion, including, but not limited to:

• Birthdays
  • Showers
  • Holidays
  • Wedding and Groom Cakes
  • Anniversaries
  • Special Events
  • …Just because

Each of my cakes is an edible work of art, baked fresh to order.   Because each cake is unique, I take time with every client to discuss needs, ideas, personal style and taste to create the perfect cake for the occasion.  I can work from a picture or idea from the internet, books or magazines.  Or, we can design something that is one of a kind.

I also do delicious dessert cakes.

I welcome the opportunity to create a special cake for your next  occasion. Please call or email me to schedule your personal consultation.

+/- read less